Weakest Marvel Character who can solo this DCnU Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Darkseid

Helspont

H'El

Odin? does it need to be someone who can take'em down 10/10?

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
Odin? does it need to be someone who can take'em down 10/10?
Nobody short of a high end skyfather is beating that team. Even skyfathers can't ko and give concussions to high heralds with just a backhand on average.

Galan007
Hyperion.

ZING!!!

Tony Stark
SENTRY

Diesldude
Galactus consuming 4 planets might have a chance.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nobody short of a high end skyfather is beating that team. Even skyfathers can't ko and give concussions to high heralds with just a backhand on average. Odin aint a high end skyfather? who do you think could do it?

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude

confused

TheGodKiller
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Golgo13
Living Tribunal W/ THOTU

Diesldude
I didn't mean to derail this thread. But I just don't see a sky father beating this team. For all intents and purposes DS is a sky father level being himself.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY
http://courtsideconvo.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/wrestler_angry_gif.gif

Golgo13
laughing out loud

iceman24567
lol

celeyhyga17
For all intents and purposes DS is a sky father level being himself.
Derailed

Diesldude
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Derailed you can call it inexperience, but the jla couldn't do anything but bfr.

I didn't mean to derail this thread. But I just don't see a sky father beating this team. For all intents and purposes DS is a sky father level being himself. high trans/low skyfather

carver9
What has Darkseid done to be ranked so high? Taking on the JLA? That's not enough since numerous of people have done the same thing (with greater ease might I add) and they are no where near skyfather let alone trans tier. It takes a high trans (Thanos) or low Skyfather to drop this team.

Lord Feron
Kuurth maybe.

I was actually treating DCNU DS as a continuation of his former self. is he stronger or weaker?

carver9
Don't know...he fought an inexperience league. His showing was good but not enough for people to say he is skyfather. I would rank him around low trans.

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
Odin aint a high end skyfather? who do you think could do it?
I was agreeing with you.

ah got it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.