Ben 10 vs. Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Ben 10 is 15 and has the Ultimatrix. Green Lantern is Hal Jordan. Three rounds in New York City:

1. Comic Hal
2. Justice League Hal
3. Movie Hal

Who wins?

BloodRain
Alien X > Hal > Ben

XanatosForever
I stopped paying attention to Ben 10 a long time ago. Is he just as much of a snotty brat as a teen? Or did he at least learn how to control transformation time? If he did, I suppose Alien X would give him the win. If not I could see every incarnation except maybe movie version of Hal outlasting the timer and then giving Ben the spanking he's so desperately deserved.

CosmicComet
Ben is as brilliantly conceited as he's always been.

And why not? He has the most powerful weapon in the universe, he's a celebrity, and he's saved the universe at least a dozen times.

jmoul
Ben is able to control how long he is in the alien form with the Ultimatrix, in fact there is no timer in the Ultimatrix.

SevenShackles
Doesn't alien X not work correctly? I'd say green lantern wins. It's as simply as picking him up and tossing him ...really really really hard (into spaaaaaace). Lol. I find the power ring to be more reliable than the Omni whatever. Mind you I haven't seen much of omniverse so maybe I'm missing something? Doubt it tho.

Movie Hal is the only green lantern I worry about in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.