Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from Fargo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

focus4chumps
van zan, master of diving into things and dying vs. the wood-chipper from fargo.

fight takes place in the roman colosseum. bloodlust is on for both (meaning of course that van zan is rage-contemplating suicide and the woodchipper is set to it's highest speed)

who wins?

Lestov16
Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and leaves

/thread

focus4chumps
no way would van zan settle for such a punk move.

he'd take on the woodchipper to the face like a badass..

Lestov16
If he's going up against the woodchipper like he did the Alpha Dragon, he'd pwn. He'd just tear it up with his axe. A woodchipper isn't a 40 foot flying fire breathing anthropophagic lizard.

focus4chumps
like a badass

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4l6kxdI9l1qe6oczo1_500.gif

Sadako of Girth
Yeah such well thought out tacticry. Man it really makes ya go "Nice one Van Zan!!!!! Kudos to you. Massive balls. Now...whats the hattrick gonna be..?!??!?"

Lestov16
Good thing that's not what Zan's going to do.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah such well thought out tacticry. Man it really makes ya go "Nice one Van Zan!!!!! Kudos to you. Massive balls. Now...whats the hattrick gonna be..?!??!?"

typical shortsightedness.

you see, van zan would dive into the woodchipper (like a badass) to distract it so that quinn can sneak up and cut the motor.

van zan wins

Lestov16
Whatever. You seem to think everyone is stupid enough to equate a 40 ft flying dragon with a wood-chipper. It's obvious you are biased and this is a butthurt thread. I'm outtie.

Robtard
LoL, a butthurt thread would be a thread Van Zan can't win, eg Van Zan vs Forest Gump. Anyhow, your crying aside.

The combination of his skull and axe would probably stall the wood chipper after he chooses to dive into it like a "badass", so Van Zan would win the same way he won in RoF.

quanchi112
Zan wins. This thread further demonstrates even saddie's freinds are butthurt from Zan's stomp of McClane.

focus4chumps
but i agree. smile

Originally posted by focus4chumps
van zan would dive into the woodchipper (like a badass) to distract it so that quinn can sneak up and cut the motor.

van zan wins

quanchi112
but i agree. smile I am not amused.

Sadako of Girth
So technically Quinn wins.
(Unless the aim/qualifier was to provide the chipper with a wooden-acting snack.) Very appropriate.

quanchi112
So technically Quinn wins.
(Unless the aim/qualifier was to provide the chipper with a wooden-acting snack.) Very appropriate. You can't stand it that Zan is just better than McClane. It must keep you up at night. Zan wins.

focus4chumps
i'm sorry, but mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. this is a serious discussion and i would appreciate that you either respect it or post somewhere else. thanks smile

Lestov16
LOL F4C. Your butthurt is as transparent as glass

Also Reign of Fire is on FX at this moment (coincidence, or is God stalking us?...) You guys have obviously never seen the film. Van Zan's as much of a beast as the dragons.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm outtie.

for a second i thought you stopped caring. love hug

Lestov16
I left my condom in your rectum. I had to retrieve it.

Also the only reason Van Zan died was so he could get the dragon into position. Circumstances most definitely do not apply here, unless you have the mindset of a 1 month old. Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and walks away /thread.

focus4chumps
I left my condom in your rectum. I had to retrieve it.

interesting turn in conversation. are those sexy muscly van zan posing scenes getting you hot and bothered?

Lestov16
Not as much as the lapdance you gave me last night.

focus4chumps
hmmm....you know it takes two to butt-tango, right? just some advice if you are going for the "lulz u gay" angle. this is amounting to "lulz we gay together". i find this disturbing, yet mildly titillating. continue. describe our heavy petting.

Lestov16
Keep it gay, dude. Aren't you familiar with Roger De Bris?

focus4chumps
pffft what a tease. guess i'll put the lube away then.

Robtard
You guys have obviously never seen the film. Van Zan's as much of a beast as the dragons.

We have certainly seen the film. It's the one where Van Zan didn't do all these amazing "beast" things, but decided to commit suicide out of equal parts stupidity and rage.

You should probably watch that version, it's far different than the one you see in your head.

Lestov16
WTF are you talking about? He sacrificed himself by luring the dragon to him so the chick could get into position (so his plan could work; he even gives her the exact instructions; master tactician, unlike McClane).

He was on top of a tower with nowhere to go. He shot an explosive arrow at it, but being the alpha male dragon, it was so large that it withstood it. The dragon was coming for him anyway, so instead of running away like a bytch, he charged at it. He was dead anyway because there's no way in hell he could have gotten off that roof even if he did try to get away, so he just took the more valiant way to go out. He didn't commit suicide

Again, you obviously haven't watched the film. Zan charged the dragon because he was screwed anyway. Those circumstances don't apply here. Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and walks away /thread

focus4chumps

I'm outtie again. No point in arguing with biased idiots who haven't seen the film. See you butthurt trolls on the flipside.

lol rage quit

:edit: haha nice edit, champ

Robtard
WTF are you talking about? He sacrificed himself by luring the dragon to him so the chick could get into position (so his plan could work; he even gives her the exact instructions; master tactician, unlike McClane).

He was on top of a tower with nowhere to go. He shot an explosive arrow at it, but being the alpha male dragon, it was so large that it withstood it. The dragon was coming for him anyway, so instead of running away like a bytch, he charged at it. He was dead anyway because there's no way in hell he could have gotten off that roof even if he did try to get away, so he just took the more valiant way to go out. He didn't commit suicide

Again, you obviously haven't watched the film. Zan charged the dragon because he was screwed anyway. Those circumstances don't apply here. Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and walks away /thread

The film proves you wrong:

3o6rFsEGm6o

- He climbed the tower to get an aiming advantage.

-The Dragon didn't "withstand" the arrow. Van Zan shot and the dragon spat fire, which exploded the arrow before it hit its mark.

-Van Zan committing a rage induced suicide had nothing to do with Quinn eventually killing the dragon.

Lestov16
- His plan

-So because the dragon spat fire and exploded the arrow (which wounded it), your blaming it missing (which again, it got wounded) on Van Zan's incompetence, rather than, you know, the obvious dragon blowing it up, since that's what it did LOL your butthurt is insane.

- It was Van's plan which Quinn used to kill the dragon.

"Rage-induced suicide". Again, You are so biased that it's sickening. The dragon was going to kill him anyway. He chose the more valiant way to go out, rather than running and undoubtedly being eaten from behind. You act as if the circumstances would have allowed him to survive. He was dead no matter what.

This retarded thread implies Zan will leap into the woodchipper. The woodchipper isn't even large enough for an entire limb to fit in, less lone a man. If Van Zan did go at the woodchipper like he did with the dragon, he'd just blow it up with an explosive arrow. If you don't allow that, he'll just use his axe to break it into malfunctioning order. If you don't allow that (and your butthurt would have to be EPIC at this level), Van Zan would just tip it over, and walk away.

Zan wins obviously. This thread is retarded, and so is the threadmaker, who can use their lube to shove this biased trollbait thread up their ass.

focus4chumps

Zan wins obviously. This thread is retarded, and so is the threadmaker, who can use their lube to shove this biased trollbait thread up their ass.

is that your third rage-quit? make up your mind man

Robtard
- His plan

-So because the dragon spat fire and exploded the arrow (which wounded it), your blaming it missing (which again, it got wounded) on Van Zan's incompetence, rather than, you know, the obvious dragon blowing it up, since that's what it did LOL your butthurt is insane.

- It was Van's plan which Quinn used to kill the dragon.

"Rage-induced suicide". Again, You are so biased that it's sickening. The dragon was going to kill him anyway. He chose the more valiant way to go out, rather than running and undoubtedly being eaten from behind. You act as if the circumstances would have allowed him to survive. He was dead no matter what.

This retarded thread implies Zan will leap into the woodchipper. The woodchipper isn't even large enough for an entire limb to fit in, less lone a man. If Van Zan did go at the woodchipper like he did with the dragon, he'd just blow it up with an explosive arrow. If you don't allow that, he'll just use his axe to break it into malfunctioning order. If you don't allow that (and your butthurt would have to be EPIC at this level), Van Zan would just tip it over, and walk away.

His plan was to shoot the dragon dead from the advantage of the tower, it failed. This is a fact you need to accept.

He did commit suicide (The dragon aside, unless you think jumping off a really tall tower isn't suicide?) because he raged at failing. This is a fact you need to accept.

I think everyone has agreed that Van Zan wins the same way he "won" in RoF. By "sacrificing" himself so Quinn can turn the ignition off at a later point which has nothing to do with Van Zan's actions.

focus4chumps
http://www.moviecompound.com/features/images/9vanzan.jpg

Robtard

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8291/heroodtheday.png

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

quanchi112
i'm sorry, but mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. this is a serious discussion and i would appreciate that you either respect it or post somewhere else. thanks smile Quit being so emotional and making threads due to being shamed on the internet.

Sadako of Girth
/\ Quit being so emotional and trolling threads due to being shamed on the internet.

quanchi112
/\ Quit being so emotional and trolling threads due to being shamed on the internet. Denton wins. I think that is the clear majority here. You need to speak with a professional about your emotional issues.

Sadako of Girth
Nah Im not you. My emotions are just dandy, cheers.

Cry harder/more..you might one day get it out of you... so much rage, so much butthurt...

Robtard
Even when everyone agrees that Quanchi's boytoy wins (via the same way he "won" in RoF), Quanchi still cries. How odd.

Sadako of Girth
Yep. Definitely needs to talk to someone, in my opinion...

quanchi112
Nah Im not you. My emotions are just dandy, cheers.

Cry harder/more..you might one day get it out of you... so much rage, so much butthurt... Concession accepted.Originally posted by Robtard
Even when everyone agrees that Quanchi's boytoy wins (via the same way he "won" in RoF), Quanchi still cries. How odd. Why would he jump into a machine ? Since when has he done so before ?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by quanchi112
Concession accepted. Why would he jump into a machine ? Since when has he done so before ?

It is I will who have accepted your concession, which was made when you made your standard admission of being proved incorrect...
IE: Whenever you emptily and inaccurately state "concession accepted".

He just leaps into things pointlessly (other than ending the pain of being the mockery of being a man, judging by the fact that he slaps like a little girl and grunts and beats his chest to attempt to cover it over.) As seen in screenfeats..

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Even when everyone agrees that Quanchi's boytoy wins (via the same way he "won" in RoF), Quanchi still cries. How odd.

yes

Robtard
Why would he jump into a machine ? Since when has he done so before ?

Because he's a suicidal rage-boy, as seen in RoF. You don't get to decide when "in character" is on or off, be objective for once.

Van Zan wins this thread the same way he "won" in RoF.

Lestov16
LOL He was in a trapped position and was going to die anyway. The dragon would have killed him either way. It's not suicide if he's already dead.

It's okay though, you troll all you want. This very concept of this butthurt thread, and the fact that you seriously think Van Zan is going to commit suicide, just because he was in a no-win certain death situation in his film, shows how low your IQ is.

focus4chumps
LOL He was in a trapped position and was going to die anyway. The dragon would have killed him either way. It's not suicide if he's already dead.

he trapped himself like a retard. then he missed. lol van fail

you're acting like he was foced up a tower with no hope of escape and it wasnt just his stupid idea gone predictably wrong.

Robtard

It's okay though, you troll all you want. This very concept of this butthurt thread, and the fact that you seriously think Van Zan is going to commit suicide, just because he was in a no-win certain death situation in his film, shows how low your IQ is.

Jumping off a very tall tower while rage screaming is suicide. Using the 6-7 seconds while the dragon flew away and before it came back to try and get down the stairs isn't, especially considering the stairs where on the other side of the tower the dragon was facing. The former has a functionally zero chance of survival; the later has a slim chance. Slim > Zero. Fact. Your hero rage quit like a retard, this is a fact you must accept. Fact.

You don't understand the concept of a butthurt thread, clearly. Van Zan Vs Doc Manhattan would be an example of a butthurt thread. Cry more.

juggerman
Or McClane vs Voldemort?

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Or McClane vs Voldemort?

That is an example of a butthurt thread that blew up in the butthurt's face.

Lestov16
I'm legit interested in McClane vs Vold.

And he had no way to make it to the staircase. Even if he did, the dragon would have probably just immolated the entire thing. He had no chance of survival

Sadako of Girth
Pity he wasnt as resistant to such things as McClane.
The need to knock his king over on the board in such futile fashion could have been avoided.

focus4chumps

yeah this is going on every new page

focus4chumps
oh and just so we all can remember (so stupid we), what was the alternative to quinn having to face the same dragon, cornered.

what was the horrible alternative that van zan "saved" him from?

its not like he just climbed onto a feeding perch, missed his shot, and rage quit to an ineffectual and meaningless death scene...right?

Lestov16
He didn't miss his shot. The dragon destroyed the arrow. He didn't "ragequit" because the dragon would have inevitably killed him no matter what. You're just downplaying because you wish McClane was a badass dragon hunter like Zan and Quinn.

focus4chumps
way to avoid the question. lets try again:

what was the alternative to quinn having to face the same dragon, cornered.

Lestov16
You're the one who's dodging. You say Denton performed blatant suicide as if he jumped off a bridge, when he clearly was in a no-win situation.

Robtard
Incorrect, as shown: Slim Chance > Zero Chance

It's clear that after the dragon outsmarted Van Zan by blasting his arrow, Van Zan lost his temper at being out-played by a beast and rage quit via suicide.

Lestov16
LOL Van Zan had no chance of surviving once the Alpha Dragon destroyed his arrow. There was no way he could have made it to the stairs, and even if he did (and he couldn't), the dragon would have just blown up the tower. He had zero chance and went out in the best way possible.

Robtard
LOL Van Zan had no chance of surviving once the Alpha Dragon destroyed his arrow. There was no way he could have made it to the stairs, and even if he did (and he couldn't), the dragon would have just blown up the tower. He had zero chance and went out in the best way possible.

The stairs were about 3 feet away from him (don't make me pwn your ass again with a screen cap, boyo) and the staircase was on the opposite side the dragon was facing.

So he had a slim chance of making it down alive should he have tried. Slim > Zero. Your boy rage quit like a retard. Accept.

Lestov16
IL_QcyCJgls

LOL if he tried to make it to the stairs the dragon would have undoubtedly eaten or BBQed him. Nobody would have been able to climb down an entire building in 3 seconds, and the dragon would have most certainly blown up the building during the attempted escape. He had zero chance and went out to one of the coolest deaths in cinematic history, rather than turning and running and most certainly dying like a bytch.

Robtard
Yes, clearly as you can see, if would have been impossible for him to reach the stairs in the 6-7 seconds he had before the dragon came back. The distance was just too great.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5514/vvvon.jpg

More if we factor in the time that he jumped towards the dragon and made it a shorter distance for the beast to travel.

focus4chumps
You're the one who's dodging. You say Denton performed blatant suicide as if he jumped off a bridge, when he clearly was in a no-win situation.

you said over and over how he sacrificed himself.

a sacrifice is supposed to accomplish an ends. if not its just suicide.

again: how did he improve the situation?

Lestov16
Yes, clearly as you can see, if would have been impossible for him to reach the stairs in the 6-7 seconds he had before the dragon came back. The distance was just too great.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5514/vvvon.jpg

More if we factor in the time that he jumped towards the dragon and made it a shorter distance for the beast to travel.

laughing The dragon clearly would have incinerated or chowed on him while he was climbing down. No human can climb down a building in 5 seconds. He had zero chance, saw his fate, and decided to make the best of it. He had no chance to survive.

Try again?

Robtard
laughing The dragon clearly would have incinerated or chowed on him while he was climbing down. No human can climb down a building in 5 seconds. He had zero chance, saw his fate, and decided to make the best of it. He had no chance to survive.

Try again?

Why do you insist on doing this to yourself? 6:01-6:07, he climbs about half the way.
5Bw9AERXAjM
It took Van Zan about 12-15 seconds to climb up with gear. Getting down without the crossbow and dropping the axe over would have have well under 10 seconds, which as we saw, he had. He would have also been out of the dragon's line-of-sight when it turned back around, buying himself more time.

Slim chance of survival > Zero chance of survival. Your boy rage quit like a retard and committed suicide out of shame.

Lestov16
Too bad he started climbing at 5:33, which means it took him about 31 seconds to climb up there. No way he could have climbed back down and avoided the dragon. He had about 5 seconds between the dragon being distracted by the arrow and coming back for him. No way he would have gotten off that tower. even if he made it to the stairs the dragon would have just blown up the building or eaten him. He had zero chance. He didn't ragequit. He was in a clear no-win situation. There was no chance for escape.

Robtard
Too bad he started climbing at 5:33, which means it took him about 31 seconds to climb up there. No way he could have climbed back down and avoided the dragon. He had about 5 seconds between the dragon being distracted by the arrow and coming back for him. No way he would have gotten off that tower. even if he made it to the stairs the dragon would have just blown up the building or eaten him. He had zero chance. He didn't ragequit. He was in a clear no-win situation. There was no chance for escape.

LoL, don't make me screen cap pwn you again. At 5:33 he's laying back and looking up the stairs, trying to catch his breath, since we know his stamina is utter shit. Even at 5:36 he's still not climbing.

We have no idea at which time he started to climb exactly, since at 5:37 it cuts to Quinn. What we do know is how long it took him to climb about half way, which is 6-7 seconds.

So as proven, he had a slim chance if he tried to live by taking the stairs down, while he had a zero chance jumping off the tower and into the dragon's mouth. Hell, he could have jumped off the tower on the other side and tried surviving the fall, even that has a better chance than committing suicide by jumping into a dragon's mouth while rage-screaming.

Your boy rage quit and committed suicide. He's a chump; the film facts prove it. There's no reason to believe he wouldn't rage quit in this thread and "win" the same way.

focus4chumps
you said over and over how he sacrificed himself.

a sacrifice is supposed to accomplish an ends. if not its just suicide.

again: how did he improve the situation?

:edit: almost forgot:

quanchi112
Because he's a suicidal rage-boy, as seen in RoF. You don't get to decide when "in character" is on or off, be objective for once.

Van Zan wins this thread the same way he "won" in RoF. To make a sacrifice and to stop the dragons, sure. To just jump into a wood chipper shows how stupid the lot of you are. It's Mcthetic.

Sadako of Girth
Well if that was his aim, he failed. He just provided the Dragon with a last meal.
(Similar to a dog -that cannot punch, of course- eating faeces before it is put down)

quanchi112
Well if that was his aim, he failed. He just provided the Dragon with a last meal.
(Similar to a dog -that cannot punch, of course- eating faeces before it is put down) The objective was accomplished at the end of the film. he gave his life for his cause. McClane is too cowardly to ever do such a thing. The guy can't even make a marriage work.

the ninjak
The objective was accomplished at the end of the film. he gave his life for his cause. McClane is too cowardly to ever do such a thing. The guy can't even make a marriage work.

Lolz. McClane is warrior born. If his wife didn't wish to be a cop's wife then that was her choice. He proved how important his job is to her by saving her life twice and both their children's lives on seperate occasions.
If she doesn't want him and he respects that, that just proves how selfless the man is.
This ain't Taken where the divorced wife witnesses the actions of her ex then gets moist and needs to get a piece of that action again.

focus4chumps
here we go again. over and over about van zan's "sacrifice"

ask them what that "sacrifice" accomplished and they ignore you.

how pathetic.

Lestov16
I'll concede the exact circumstances of his death weren't sacrificial (even though it was his overall plan which Quinn used), but that doesn't mean he wasn't in a certain death situation.

Sadako of Girth
The objective was accomplished at the end of the film. he gave his life for his cause. McClane is too cowardly to ever do such a thing. The guy can't even make a marriage work.

He routinely (as K points out) puts himself in life endangering positions for other people and is a guardian.

It just so happens that unlike Dragon-faecesgirl he is indestructible.
(and more intelligent, even if hes not a professor with an IQ of 220, he certainly looks like one compared to Van Zan the featless 'man'.)

focus4chumps
I'll concede the exact circumstances of his death weren't sacrificial (even though it was his overall plan which Quinn used), but that doesn't mean he wasn't in a certain death situation.

good, so we agree that it absolutely wasn't a sacrifice

as far as his master plan, all he said to do was split up to different defensive positions. then instead of choosing his own defensive position he climbed the big bird-feeder and attempted to kill the dragon and hog all the XP for himself. then when he knew he sealed his own fate, he rage-quit.

Scarlet Fox
Van Zan wins.

A wood chipper is a stationary mechanical device that can be turned off.

Van Zan turns it off.

This thread is stupid. Request it closed!

Sadako of Girth
Nah the power socket is not within his reach, things look slightly challenging therefore for Van Zan and thats why "noble" suicide via chipper is his preferred way out. But don't worry, he beats his chest in "manly" fashion and is ineffective as always, but the grunting chestbeating will somehow save face for him in the eyes of his would-be jockstrap holders, as always.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Van Zan wins.

A wood chipper is a stationary mechanical device that can be turned off.

Van Zan turns it off.

This thread is stupid. Request it closed!

sorry sugar-panties, but this topic is open.

Mindset

how pathetic. He weakened the dragon by at least 70%.

Sadako of Girth

OMG McClane would have survived that, by building descent feats in DH5 (And in possibly also DH1 roof/firehose and elevator shaft drop/ledge catching-without-tearing-his-fingers, hands, or arms off- feats).

He could have easily jumped down through hooped ladder and after like 20-30 ft or so grabbed the ladder hoops... thusly surviving outwitting the dragon as it is forced to fly on, turn in it's flying circle whilst recovering from smashing through maybe the first top few feet of the smoke stack, allowing himself to time repeat the same drop then grab tactic a couple of times to reach the bottom safely.

But noooooooo. Van Zan had to go steaming in overcompensating for her lack of manliness/adaptation-improvisation skills in a pointless throwaway suicide that didn't help her teammates any, whereas that freefall through the ladder/grab, drop/catch the rungs, redrop and make it to ground level strategy would have further distracted the dragon who by this time would have been butthurt enough to stay chasing her, providing Quim with enough time to arrow snipe the dragon whilst it stalked lady Zan.

Thusly, whilst Van Zan was a empty poser with no punching/fighting skills/ability, she was never going to win any awards for being a strategic military mind either.

But never mind.. I mean: how smart does a dragon really require it's future poop to be anyway? And in that respect Van Zan did her job well. And the woodchipper had similar limited requirements of it's victims also...

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lolz. McClane is warrior born. If his wife didn't wish to be a cop's wife then that was her choice. He proved how important his job is to her by saving her life twice and both their children's lives on seperate occasions.
If she doesn't want him and he respects that, that just proves how selfless the man is.
This ain't Taken where the divorced wife witnesses the actions of her ex then gets moist and needs to get a piece of that action again. Saving people's lives doesn't save a marriage. McClane's an awful husband and a lucky hero.Originally posted by focus4chumps

how pathetic. The stakes have never been so high in a Die Hard snoozefest. He saves some shitty hotel or plane and the movie ends. LOL.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He routinely (as K points out) puts himself in life endangering positions for other people and is a guardian.

It just so happens that unlike Dragon-faecesgirl he is indestructible.
(and more intelligent, even if hes not a professor with an IQ of 220, he certainly looks like one compared to Van Zan the featless 'man'.) So killing a dragon is now featless. LOL. The guy has never been dominated like a submissive male when McClane ran into an alpha female. Disarmed and abused and then ignored. McClane cheapshotted her like the ***** he is.

Sadako of Girth
Saving people's lives doesn't save a marriage. McClane's an awful husband and a lucky hero.

The stakes have never been so high in a Die Hard snoozefest. He saves some shitty hotel or plane and the movie ends. LOL. So killing a dragon is now featless. LOL.

The guy has never been dominated like a submissive male when McClane ran into an alpha female. Disarmed and abused and then ignored. McClane cheapshotted her like the ***** he is.

Actually it takes two to tango in a marriage and Holly seems to have been a bot of a power hungry biatch at times. Kudos to McClane for not laying down like a submissive and going out and rocking and rolling, kicking bas guys asses. You're just crying because he did it so well.

Actually I know you/Liz like to keep your 'arguments' free of actual fact, but:

DH1: Save all hostage but 2, (one really counted as suicide) in skyrise building and prevented international gang masterminded by a strategy genius from getting away with massive amount of bearer bonds, rescued his wife, killed all badguys but two.
Survives some impossible shit to survive by most's standards.

DH2: Saves thousands of people from firey death in planes and in the terminal they would have crashed into..and kills all the badguys.
Survives impossible shit a lot more.

DH3: Saves DH3 from explodey terrorism and economy shattering economic meltdown and kills all the badguys..
Survives impossible shit as matter of routine.

DH4: Saves Eastern seaboard and most of America subsequently for glowing for the next 50,000 years in radioactive fallout and total economic collapse, and killed all the bad guys.

DH5: Saves world from certain nuclear terrorism and destroys a massive government level terrorist plot along with the plotters and half of the city in which they based their bid. Killed all the bad guys.
Survives impossible shit, as matter of routine.

And Van Zan demonstrated he couldn't fight and was shown sniping 1 dragon with a harpoon, but died needlessly feeding another one, you say? LOLOLOLOLOL

McClane should have let Ninjachick dominate him out of chivalry, you say?
Allowing the bad guys to win irradiating half of america and crashing it's economy totally, you say? LOL laughing laughing out loud laughing

You're butthurt is massive and it dominates you like it's little b!tch that you are. lulz laughing

Lestov16
To translate, McClane is a chump who gets lucky, needs to be saved by black guys, his son, or Justin Long, and had his best fight scene when he cheapshotted a bystander. I'm sorry that your childhood man candy is a pathetic retard, Saddie. I realize you emulate McClane's pathetic idiocy in everything you, but please stop. Watching you troll and babble on like a moron is like watching a puppy get slowly run over with a tractor. It's just disgusting and sad to watch.

Sadako of Girth
Like you would know: You havent even seen the movies yet..

focus4chumps
Saving people's lives doesn't save a marriage. McClane's an awful husband and a lucky hero. The stakes have never been so high in a Die Hard snoozefest. He saves some shitty hotel or plane and the movie ends. LOL. So killing a dragon is now featless. LOL. The guy has never been dominated like a submissive male when McClane ran into an alpha female. Disarmed and abused and then ignored. McClane cheapshotted her like the ***** he is.

mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. this is a serious discussion and if you don't wish to prove to us that van zan can defeat the woodchippper without rage-quitting, you should leave.

focus4chumps

Sadako of Girth
smile

focus4chumps
there thats better smile

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Robtard
To translate, McClane is a chump who gets lucky, needs to be saved by black guys, his son, or Justin Long, and had his best fight scene when he cheapshotted a bystander. I'm sorry that your childhood man candy is a pathetic retard, Saddie. I realize you emulate McClane's pathetic idiocy in everything you, but please stop. Watching you troll and babble on like a moron is like watching a puppy get slowly run over with a tractor. It's just disgusting and sad to watch.

McClane isn't in this thread, take your rage to the appropriate threads.

You should also really watch DH 5 before you make a final judgement on it, wouldn't want anyone thinking you're a butthurt clown who only decided to swing off Van Zan's nuts cos someone else made you.

Topic: Van Zan "wins" the same same he "won" in RoF, via "sacrificial" rage-quiet, as per his feats.

the ninjak
Saving people's lives doesn't save a marriage. McClane's an awful husband and a lucky hero

Hells no. She knew she would be a cops wife. And McClane is an extreme one.
She may have realised that he along the lines was too hardcore and decided it was too much...and fair enough.
He tried to fix it, and she wanted something else.
I have personal experience of having a father who was too rough around the edges to keep the marriage alive.
People break up...it's not a loss on the part of either companies.
It's just people realising that they need to move on separate paths.

Stop using the divorce as a weakness in regards to McClane. As shown in the recent film he is no family man. But will put his life on the line to protect his family, and in his elderly years will try his best to be there for his kids.

He is a rough as nails brawler, deal with it.

focus4chumps
mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. i expected the mexican to remain illiterate but im disappointed in the rest of you.

the ninjak
mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. i expected the mexican to remain illiterate but im disappointed in the rest of you.

I thought you created a flaming thread.
Where people talk shit and stuff.

focus4chumps
i created this thread because i wanted to focus scrutiny on van-zan's competence in terms of situational awareness and planning.

the trouble is that, in the other thread, the topic of mcclane's abilities keeps taking center stage and thus nobody is allowed comment of van zan's blatant stupidity without it being zipped by to 3-pages-ago by all the butthurt fanboys who insist on shifting the topic back to mcclane to avoid scrutiny of van sham.

this is van zan's thread to shine.

Sadako of Girth
Well....as much as woodchipper mulch/poop can shine, anyway...

the ninjak
i created this thread because this is van zan's thread to shine.
Good luck with that.

focus4chumps
no luck needed. easily observed facts will do.

Robtard
Well....as much as woodchipper mulch/poop can shine, anyway...

If it happens to be a sunny day and the angle of light hits the red mist spraying out just right, it could be dazzling spectacle.

Sadako of Girth
Ok...you convinced me.

With those circumstances, he can indeed shine here.

focus4chumps
the end of reign of fire made no sense.

van zan sees that the male dragon is starving and eating the females, which are also starving. so it stands to reason that could have just went home and laid low for a little longer and the dragons would have just died off on their own. they didnt need to proceed in the first place.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Willfully providing them with sustenance did seem extremely counter productive....

the ninjak

van zan sees that the male dragon is starving and eating the females, which are also starving. so it stands to reason that could have just went home and laid low for a little longer and the dragons would have just died off on their own. they didnt need to proceed in the first place.

Exactly... He was an accomplished dragon killer in a world where dragons were being starved out.
He was an adrenaline junkie, looking for an audience.
And he gave the local hood rats a good show of how to be ingested by a big bad dragon.

Robtard

IIRC, he wanted to stop the dragon's from coming back in say another billion or so years, cos there's no way man could have rebuild and with the knowledge that there was a sleeping male dragon somewhere, managed to find it in time.

Sadako of Girth
That was considerate. A man that thoughful definitely couldn't go on living with the knowledge that there might be an unmulched lawn in a London borough.

quanchi112
Actually it takes two to tango in a marriage and Holly seems to have been a bot of a power hungry biatch at times. Kudos to McClane for not laying down like a submissive and going out and rocking and rolling, kicking bas guys asses. You're just crying because he did it so well.

Actually I know you/Liz like to keep your 'arguments' free of actual fact, but:

DH1: Save all hostage but 2, (one really counted as suicide) in skyrise building and prevented international gang masterminded by a strategy genius from getting away with massive amount of bearer bonds, rescued his wife, killed all badguys but two.
Survives some impossible shit to survive by most's standards.

DH2: Saves thousands of people from firey death in planes and in the terminal they would have crashed into..and kills all the badguys.
Survives impossible shit a lot more.

DH3: Saves DH3 from explodey terrorism and economy shattering economic meltdown and kills all the badguys..

DH4: Saves Eastern seaboard and most of America subsequently for glowing for the next 50,000 years in radioactive fallout and total economic collapse, and killed all the bad guys.

DH5: Saves world from certain nuclear terrorism and destroys a massive government level terrorist plot along with the plotters and half of the city in which they based their bid. Killed all the bad guys.
Survives impossible shit, as matter of routine.

And Van Zan demonstrated he couldn't fight and was shown sniping 1 dragon with a harpoon, but died needlessly feeding another one, you say? LOLOLOLOLOL

McClane should have let Ninjachick dominate him out of chivalry, you say?
Allowing the bad guys to win irradiating half of america and crashing it's economy totally, you say? LOL laughing laughing out loud laughing

You're butthurt is massive and it dominates you like it's little b!tch that you are. lulz laughing Completely untrue. McClane never manned up and thus couldn't keep his marriage alive despite saving her life. You could sense her disgust when he stalked her to the hotel. Real creep that McClane.

In all your posturing he didn't equal up to Zan's total world savage from just one movie. LOL at the divorcee.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hells no. She knew she would be a cops wife. And McClane is an extreme one.
She may have realised that he along the lines was too hardcore and decided it was too much...and fair enough.
He tried to fix it, and she wanted something else.
I have personal experience of having a father who was too rough around the edges to keep the marriage alive.
People break up...it's not a loss on the part of either companies.
It's just people realising that they need to move on separate paths.

Stop using the divorce as a weakness in regards to McClane. As shown in the recent film he is no family man. But will put his life on the line to protect his family, and in his elderly years will try his best to be there for his kids.

He is a rough as nails brawler, deal with it. I agree he is no family man hence the shitty father/husband bit. The guy is lucky. The guy also hits women when their back is turned. He's also a stalker. Stalked his own wife dh1.

Scarlet Fox
He didnt stalk his wife in DH1. She invited him for X-Mas. Your just bashing McClane at every turn because for some reason you hate him... though whether you like him or not is your opinion, honestly, and there is nothing wrong with not liking a character.

Lestov16
Zan wins /thread

Scarlet Fox
Zan wins /thread
Why?

Lestov16
Are you serious? Jeez, a couple days on this board and you're already infected with the troll virus.

Scarlet Fox
Saying someone wins without an explanation is a Troll. Not asking Why.

Robtard
He's just upset again.

focus4chumps
smile

Scarlet Fox
But seriously. Its a ****ing woodchipper. Even Van Zan isnt stupid enough to just jump into it.... maybe stupid enough to wack it a few times with his axe...

-And there is a reason why he wins.-

focus4chumps
he's stupid enough to jump into a dragon's mouth.

he clearly chose to not even attempt to flee and in fact run-jump rage quit on turbo.

Scarlet Fox
he's stupid enough to jump into a dragon's mouth.

he clearly chose to not even attempt to flee and in fact run-jump rage quit on turbo.
Thats a Troll, Lestov. Asking why isnt Trolling.

focus4chumps
no pussycat, thats not a troll.

he committed suicide to gain no ends, AND had a chance to flee. /fact

Scarlet Fox
I never said that was a troll. Saying that he would jump into a wood chipper is a troll. He might of jumped at the dragon in hopes for a noble death or w/e but I dout anyone, even Van Zan, would be stupid enough to jump into a Wood Chipper.

focus4chumps
"noble death"? it was a completely irrational and stupid thing to do. no proper logic can be applied to it. no justification. it was clearly rage-quit suicide.

:edit: but on those grounds i suppose i could have simply pit van zan vs the noose from shawshank redemption. df

Scarlet Fox
And no justification can be put to him just jumping into a Woodchipper. There is no Danger that he would see as hopless cause as you seem to put as the reason why he 'Rage-Quit'. all you are doing is bashing the Character. Its obvious. So again I say not even Van Zan is stupid enough to jump into a woodchipper, Wether he was stupid enough to jump into a dragons mouth or not.

focus4chumps
And no justification can be put to him just jumping into a Woodchipper.

the woodchipper is positioned between him and a hungry dragon.

a van smoothie.

Scarlet Fox
That wasnt in the scenario. Now you are just Gimping Van Zan because you are in a corner and know I am right. This is and has been a Van Zan Spite thread. Unless you just come out with it people are just going to keep saying the same thing.

focus4chumps
That wasnt in the scenario. Now you are just Gimping Van Zan because you are in a corner and know I am right. This is and has been a Van Zan Spite thread. Unless you just come out with it people are just going to keep saying the same thing.

i stated my case on the matter. van zan committed suicide with no rational gains. just because you cant accept that doesnt mean its a spite thread. just because i didnt give the woodchipper wings and the ability to spit fire doesnt make it any less rational than what he did.

Scarlet Fox
I am not SAYING he didnt jump into a Dragons Mouth. I am saying he WOULDNT jump into a stationary WoodChipper that is just sitting there. No one would. It doesnt matter that he commited suicide against a Dragon because he wanted an out. If the thread was 'He gets a Second Chance Against the Dragon' then sure! but its a freakin woodchipper... honestly.

Your whole point is he would pointlessly jump into a Woodchipper because he jumped into a dragons mouth for an 'Out'. You rationalize that he would kill himself again when he sees a woodchipper. That is a spite thread. The fact he killed himself in the movie has nothing to do with the scenario you put forward here.

Tell me how putting him against a woodchipper is in any way similar to him against the dragon?

Robtard
Are you telling me that someone who's no suicidal would willfully jump to their certain death?

quanchi112
He didnt stalk his wife in DH1. She invited him for X-Mas. Your just bashing McClane at every turn because for some reason you hate him... though whether you like him or not is your opinion, honestly, and there is nothing wrong with not liking a character. She was disgusted at the mere sight of him. Anyone who stalks his own wife is creepy indeed.Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
And no justification can be put to him just jumping into a Woodchipper. There is no Danger that he would see as hopless cause as you seem to put as the reason why he 'Rage-Quit'. all you are doing is bashing the Character. Its obvious. So again I say not even Van Zan is stupid enough to jump into a woodchipper, Wether he was stupid enough to jump into a dragons mouth or not. He's one of saddie or robbie's friends who just showed up to help out the butthurt twins. Any thread this obvious/intentional proves you are in their head.

Robtard
Quanchi's still upset that after 7 pages he still can't logically debate how one of his favorites both "wins" and survives here.

Cry more.

Lestov16
It's okay Robbie. You've cried for 7 pages about how Zan somehow loses this retarded spite thread, and I'm sure you have a lot more butthurt crying to do. Don't worry though, we are well supplied with Klennex

Robtard
It's okay Robbie. You've cried for 7 pages about how Zan somehow loses this retarded spite thread, and I'm sure you have a lot more butthurt crying to do. Don't worry though, we are well supplied with Klennex

Get that chip off your shoulder and stop lashing out like a scorned woman, I've been saying he "wins" in here the same exact way you claimed he "won" in RoF. Cry more.

Lestov16
You think he won't survive laughing We're going to need a aircraft carrier full of Klennex to wipe Robbie's tears

focus4chumps
I am not SAYING he didnt jump into a Dragons Mouth. I am saying he WOULDNT jump into a stationary WoodChipper that is just sitting there. No one would. It doesnt matter that he commited suicide against a Dragon because he wanted an out. If the thread was 'He gets a Second Chance Against the Dragon' then sure! but its a freakin woodchipper... honestly.

repeating over and over that "ITS A WOODCHIPPER" is not going to strengthen your point. if you see one form of pointless suicide as being more ridiculous and irrational than the other, i consider your opinion ridiculous and irrational.

Tell me how putting him against a woodchipper is in any way similar to him against the dragon?

ITS A WOODCHIPPER!!!!ITS A WOODCHIPPER!!!!ITS A WOODCHIPPER!!!!

Sadako of Girth
A woodchipper is just as good as any other method of crazy and pointless suicide.. Van Zan wins by feeding the lawn.

quanchi112
Quanchi's still upset that after 7 pages he still can't logically debate how one of his favorites both "wins" and survives here.

Cry more. You're a fanboy and we all know it. Unlike you I am willing to put myself on the line. You will continue to live in shame until you change.Originally posted by Lestov16
You think he won't survive laughing We're going to need a aircraft carrier full of Klennex to wipe Robbie's tears laughing out loud

Lestov16
Let's just let this thread die. I mean Focus4chumps proved his point. He proved he's a biased moron who idiotically ignores logic because McWanking is "the cool thing" to do on this board. The point's been made. Let's just let this bastion of trolling stupidity sludge back into the foul depths of which it came.

quanchi112
Let's just let this thread die. I mean Focus4chumps proved his point. He proved he's a biased moron who idiotically ignores logic because McWanking is "the cool thing" to do on this board. The point's been made. Let's just let this bastion of trolling stupidity sludge back into the foul depths of which it came. This friend of robbie and saddie's very obvious too.

focus4chumps
Let's just let this thread die. I mean Focus4chumps proved his point. He proved he's a biased moron who idiotically ignores logic because McWanking is "the cool thing" to do on this board. The point's been made. Let's just let this bastion of trolling stupidity sludge back into the foul depths of which it came.

interesting how all you can do is act irrationally furious and spew personal accusations and insults as a substitute for reasonable debate, yet i'm the troll. what pathetic hypocrisy.

but no point in continuing to shine a spotlight on your emotional stuntedness.

instead i will thank you for showing a moment of clarity and maturity:

you've accepted that van zan committed a meaningless suicide when escape was available. (against stacked odds, but when has that ever stopped a hero?)

for that i thank you and will continue to accept your current and future childish insults and tirades as you simply "keeping up appearances", and nothing personal. smile

quanchi112
Bait thread is obvious, guy.

Sadako of Girth
Bait thread is obvious, guy.

http://frikilogia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1191763_o.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=575956

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=575180

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t575825.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=575199

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=568852&pagenumber=3

NAfgbsRs_lo&autoplay=1

e4Tck_sEzCg&autoplay=1

Lwxu5VHWvjw&autoplay=1

Again:

P4Usp65mJoQ&autoplay=1

p32OC97aNqc&autoplay=1

9duzerj5jOk&autoplay=1

j47PRUaJm3Q&autoplay=1

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Sadako of Girth
This friend of robbie and saddie's very obvious too.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your Spidey-sense is premature. Quan is not here yet, and thus the festivities can not begin

He your hero now? That's cute.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan is your(Lestov16) lord and master?

Originally posted by Silent Master
I think Lestov16 has a crush on quan.

Originally posted by Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/buttsecks_zps202af5e0.jpg

focus4chumps
yup good ol' ad hominem, the always-reliable last resort of a failed argument.

"you are a poopy-face, so your point is invalid"

Sadako of Girth
Completely untrue. McClane never manned up and thus couldn't keep his marriage alive despite saving her life. You could sense her disgust when he stalked her to the hotel. Real creep that McClane.

In all your posturing he didn't equal up to Zan's total world savage from just one movie. LOL at the divorcee.

So you concede he's a poor fighter. Good start.

Due to cheapshotting her? laughing Yeah

McClane would attempt a cheapshot, miss, and be put down hard. McClane loses.

Not if McClane's only KO in the film was cheapshotting a random bystander laughing

laughing out loud You overhyping bastard. He only KOed her due to cheapshot (due to her being a retard)

It may seem I bash McClane, but I don't.

P4Usp65mJoQ&autoplay=1

mx2V-D-Xdq8&autoplay=1

p32OC97aNqc&autoplay=1

9duzerj5jOk&autoplay=1

j47PRUaJm3Q&autoplay=1

WaIJKM0sjdo&autoplay=1

yup good ol' ad hominem, the always-reliable last resort of a failed argument.

"you are a poopy-face, so your point is invalid"

yes

NAfgbsRs_lo&autoplay=1

e4Tck_sEzCg&autoplay=1

Lwxu5VHWvjw&autoplay=1

Robtard
You think he won't survive laughing We're going to need a aircraft carrier full of Klennex to wipe Robbie's tears

You think he will and can't show why; this is why you rage and resort to insults.

You're a fanboy and we all know it. Unlike you I am willing to put myself on the line. You will continue to live in shame until you change.

I'm now a fanboy of the wood chipper? How desperate.

Sadako of Girth
Yes its quite tragic now, the levels of clownic butt-hurtery on display from the buy wonder of butthurt and his magical assistant Quanchi..
They still think the tears, lies and rage will make all the butthurt go away...

http://souletric.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/2701923090_1c22d05427.jpghttp://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/files/Seikogirl97/2012102419650_The_Sad_Clown_by_aiden_ivanov.jpg

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

focus4chumps

http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/files/Seikogirl97/2012102419650_The_Sad_Clown_by_aiden_ivanov.jpg

i have a coffee mug with that same exact clown on it

Sadako of Girth
Quanchi'll no doubt be honoured that you drink clown tears from a mug with his face on it...

focus4chumps

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

QuNhTLVgV2Y&autoplay=1

spite for rendering my thread unaccessable from work.

Sadako of Girth

http://souletric.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/2701923090_1c22d05427.jpghttp://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/files/Seikogirl97/2012102419650_The_Sad_Clown_by_aiden_ivanov.jpg

Clown sadness overload...

6ZL3ofreuQo&autoplay=1
P4Usp65mJoQ&autoplay=1
6ZL3ofreuQo&autoplay=1
P4Usp65mJoQ&autoplay=1

smokin'

focus4chumps
*BUMPING TO NEXT PAGE*

*BUMPING TO NEXT PAGE*

*BUMPING TO NEXT PAGE*

*BUMPING TO NEXT PAGE*

*BUMPING TO NEXT PAGE*