Nimrod VS HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who wins? Who's adaptions help more?

Horrificus
I like this match-up. Interesting.

Rao Kal El
Been done before... (I think)

Horrificus
Doomsday adapts to each attack that kills him, always finding a way to protect himself from it after each rebirth.

Nimrod adapts to the defenses of his enemies always finding a way to destroy his enemy.

Using the official abilities of each character, Nimrod, eventually, should be able to find a way to overcome Doomsday's ability to rebirth and evolve.

So, the question is, can Doomsday permanently defeat Nimrod at all, using the abilities he has?

ThereIsHope
Didnt Doomsday evolve with out having to die such as when fighting the green lanterns and superman who was using a mother box?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Didnt Doomsday evolve with out having to die such as when fighting the green lanterns and superman who was using a mother box?

Yes...HP Doomsday was adapting on the fly (much like Nimrod does).

This fight could go either way as we dont know the limits of either characters power of adaptation, although I can say that Nimrods power in this regard is extreme as he overcame the enchantment of an Elder God and was actually killing Classic Juggernaut...

I'm not sure if HP Doomsday has a feat of adaptation as great as this...

leonidas
not nimrod.....

SevenShackles
What's the most impressive doomsday HP feat?

abhilegend
Nimrod was damaged beyond repair when Shaw dropped from orbit on him while his weight was increased by Harry Leland.................

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nimrod was damaged beyond repair when Shaw dropped from orbit on him while his weight was increased by Harry Leland.................

Damaged beyond repair? I dont think so as he was just fine when he encountered Master Mold...

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Damaged beyond repair? I dont think so as he was just fine when he encountered Master Mold...
When he was defeated by master mold and absorbed into it because he was still damaged?

TheLordofMurder
When he was defeated by master mold and absorbed into it because he was still damaged?

Thats not how I remember it; I am pretty sure Nimrod allowed the merger...

abhilegend
Thats not how I remember it; I am pretty sure Nimrod allowed the merger... No.

TheLordofMurder
No.

He did allow the merger, and even after the merger, Nimrod overwhelms Master Mold and self destructs as Nimrod came to view itself as a mutant...

abhilegend
He did allow the merger, and even after the merger, Nimrod overwhelms Master Mold and self destructs as Nimrod came to view itself as a mutant...

You obviously don't know anything about Nimrod. It didn't allow the merger, it was taken by surprise and overrided.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/bastion05.jpg

Also

As for its end, it got sent through Siege Perilous and was reborn as Bastion.

ThereIsHope
I think that Doomsday is better, he survived that explosion resulting in the force of how many Nuclear bombs?

He also would have adapted to the power of the gaurdians eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.