Rahm Kota and his Militia VS. Shaak Ti and Felucians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
What team would win in a battle to the death?
Team One: Rahm Kota and his Militia
Team 2: Shaak Ti and Felucians
Setting: Endor
Starting Distance: 10 Miles away

Excalibur2776
I think this is a tuff one.

Q99
Well, Shaak Ti is definitely the most powerful individual fighter.

ares834
Why?

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by ares834
Why?
? erm

Vensai
I'm not sure about the armies, but Shaak Ti bests Rahm Kota.

Q99
She's the more impressive duelist. They both fought Marek and she pushed him harder. Plus in the assigning of targets, a bigger deal was made of her, iirc.

Originally posted by Vensai
I'm not sure about the armies, but Shaak Ti bests Rahm Kota.

Armies is where he may even things up. I do get the impression he's a very skilled general.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Q99
She's the more impressive duelist. They both fought Marek and she pushed him harder. Plus in the assigning of targets, a bigger deal was made of her, iirc.

Armies is where he may even things up. I do get the impression he's a very skilled general.
Your right if Star killer didn't get involved, Kota and his Militia probably would have taken over the Tie Fighter Factory.

Nephthys
The Felucians are force-sensitive though.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Felucians are force-sensitive though.

Still, Kota's Militia has way better Armor, Weapons, etc
It doesn't really matter if there force sensitive because that can't really use the force to make a difference in a fight.

Vensai
Originally posted by Excalibur2776
Still, Kota's Militia has way better Armor, Weapons, etc
It doesn't really matter if there force sensitive because that can't really use the force to make a difference in a fight.

I agree. It's like when Grievous's army fought against Ventress's army of Nightsisters. Their force abilities did not give them the win there.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Vensai
I agree. It's like when Grievous's army fought against Ventress's army of Nightsisters. Their force abilities did not give them the win there.

Exactly! smile

Q99
Honestly I'm leaning Kota, his militia is the stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.