Bane vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/2372326-screen_shot_2012_05_28_at_5.58.33_pm_super.png

vs

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/silver-samurai-kills-wolverine.jpg

1. Stricly Hand to Hand (no venom for Bane)
2. Bane on Venom, Silver Samurai has a katana

pym-ftw
Harada loses one, but stomps round two

guy222
sounds fair

SevenShackles
Silver samurai gets beaten around before getting his katana back and a bigger target to carve up til nothing is left.

comicfan11
1.Bane
2.SSamurai

juggerman
1. Bane breaks him.
2. Bane breaks him again.

StiltmanFTW
A bit too early for DCnU Bane.

Harada has been stated to be Class 10, he broke Spider Woman's hold, KO'd Spiderman and grabbed Wolverine's hand (who is superhuman in the strength department himself), preventing Logan from stabbing him.

DCnU Bane w/o Venom has no feats, I'm afraid. Or does some pre-flashpoint stuff still "count" for him?

yeah
1 venom wins
2 SS stomps

Golgo13
The Batverse is pretty much unchanged. We did see Batman on venom give Superman a bloody nose or whatever, so it's pretty powerful. Bane on venom is too much.

StiltmanFTW
Bloody lip. No big deal, even Aquaman sent Supes flying with a punch...

In the 2nd scenario, Harada needs to land just one hit. And his durability is more than good enough to tank some hits from Bane.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bloody lip. No big deal, even Aquaman sent Supes flying with a punch...

In the 2nd scenario, Harada needs to land just one hit. And his durability is more than good enough to tank some hits from Bane.

Of course Aquaman did. He's class 100 or so.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Of course Aquaman did. He's class 100 or so.

Low class 100 that talks to fish.

Taskmaster drew blood from Thor with a single shield strike... and his shield is not even 100% bulletproof.

bane simply lacks the durabilty for this.

Golgo13

Taskmaster drew blood from Thor with a single shield strike... and his shield is not even 100% bulletproof.

not from what he has done in the past and Thor sucks.

abhilegend

You are using Janithor as a reference of strength?

What the f**k?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are using Janithor as a reference of strength?

What the f**k?

I... I must have lost my mind for a moment embarrasment

~~
Much better example is Cap drawing blood from the Hulk even w/o using his shield. Stuff like this happens in comics all the time.

abhilegend
I... I must have lost my mind for a moment embarrasment That's right. Don't let this happen again. Got it?
uhuh

Bah, low showing for Lord Rogers. Hulk should've been at least killed. Even worse example than before. You're losing it stilt.

StiltmanFTW
That's right. Don't let this happen again. Got it?
uhuh

I think I was under some kind of mind-control.

Bah, low showing for Lord Rogers. Hulk should've been at least killed. Even worse example than before. You're losing it stilt.

That's just another example of his insane skill. It's like punching an ant without killing it, he lowers his chi level and holds back his punch so he only taps the Hulk. Even then all that keeps Banner alive is writer's armor...

Damborgson
I think I was under some kind of mind-control.

http://juliekenner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dr-evil.jpg

Bentley
They both lose to Daredevil.

abhilegend
I think I was under some kind of mind-control. Rage is now doing it from shadows.

That's my pal. You are forgiven by Lord Rogers.

Eternal Idol
1. Bane, unless StiltmanFTW is right about Silver Samurai having Class 10 strength.
2. Silver Samurai

StiltmanFTW
His strength level was revealed in the Elektra comic. Scan courtesy of srank:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rr6uip.png

Eternal Idol
That settles it then.

Silver Samurai wins in both scenarios.

Golgo13
Nah, Bane has gone up against class 50 or so and Secret Six on Venom can go toe to toe with some of the League not to mention Azrael on Venom was class 10 at the end of his run. Bane still stomps in round 1.

Raisen
Nah, Bane has gone up against class 50 or so and Secret Six on Venom can go toe to toe with some of the League not to mention Azrael on Venom was class 10 at the end of his run. Bane still stomps in round 1.

So Bane without venom is beating the class 10 Silver Samurai/Expert fighter? Wow. Just wow.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Raisen
So Bane without venom is beating the class 10 Silver Samurai/Expert fighter? Wow. Just wow.

Bane is an expert fighter as well. As stated by both Deathstroke and Ra's. Not to mention Bane without Venom can rip limbs off from bodies like it was nothing. Now what has SS done that is class 10?

cdtm
Now what has SS done that is class 10?

Seconded.

Bane, without venom, has ripped the limbs off of people wearing power armor and beaten them to death with it. Even though he should be human level, he's a ringer, kind of like Kingpin.

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm
Seconded.

Bane, without venom, has ripped the limbs off of people wearing power armor and beaten them to death with it. Even though he should be human level , he's a ringer, kind of like Kingpin.

What I emboldened is what I was thinking. He should be human level without venom; him ripping off arms is PIS, intended to bolster his flagship character counterpart. i.e. Batman

Silver Samurai wins

Golgo13
Wasn't it pointed out that Bane was on venom for so long that he retained a lot of his strength, even without the venom? Anyway, he has displayed super human strength in SS all the time, so it's not PIS.

StiltmanFTW
Now what has SS done that is class 10?

He's broken free from Spider Woman's hold, one-shotted her, KO'd Spider-Man, stopped Logan from stabbing him by grabbing his hand...

Golgo13
He's broken free from Spider Woman's hold, one-shotted her, KO'd Spider-Man, stopped Logan from stabbing him by grabbing his hand...

It's not the first time Spidey has had trouble with skilled fighters. He used to suck in that department.

StiltmanFTW
It's not the first time Spidey has had trouble with skilled fighters. He used to suck in that department.

Yeah, but he got tossed with enough force to crack a chimney. And described the experience as if Harada pulverized every bone in his body.

Golgo13
Yeah, but he got tossed with enough force to crack a chimney. And described the experience as if Harada pulverized every bone in his body.

He's not very durable. Bane survived some serious explosions point blank.

BUSTER1
Silver Samurai in both scenarios

Golgo13
1. Bane
2. SS

Parmaniac
He's not very durable. Bane survived some serious explosions point blank. laughing out loud

Care to show these phenominal explosions?

Raisen
He's not very durable. Bane survived some serious explosions point blank.

Are you kidding me? You wank DC 99% of the time

He's not very durable. Bane survived some serious explosions point blank. so bane is more durable than spider-man huh?

Raisen
Originally posted by 753
so bane is more durable than spider-man huh?

That's what he's saying. Have you seen this guy vote Marvel unless it's an over the top mismatch? It's always DC with this guy

juggernaut74
I just can't get that image of Harada getting tooled by a holding back Wolverine. But he should beat Bane.

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
so bane is more durable than spider-man huh?

He can certainly take a lot of damage. Batman on venom was able to take Superman's heat vision as stupid as that might sound. Bane was able to take lightning and Thunder point blank as well as huge explosions point blank.

Damborgson
Samurai mutilates him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I just can't get that image of Harada getting tooled by a holding back Wolverine. But he should beat Bane.

Who has Samurai destroyed on Bane's level? In HTH, of course.

Parmaniac
Batman on venom was able to take Superman's heat vision as stupid as that might sound. Superman can regulate his HV

Golgo13
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Superman can regulate his HV

It looked like he was going all out. Did he say he was regulating it at the time?

its hotter than the sun

Damborgson
It looked like he was going all out. Did he say he was regulating it at the time?

You think he'd shoot an all out HV blast at batman?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Damborgson
You think he'd shoot an all out HV blast at batman?

He was pretty pissed at the time, IIRC. Doesn't matter, we have seen Bane take both Thunder and Lightning, Fire (DC female), and electricity with no effects. Bane has proven he's very durable. Not to mention class 50 or above punishment.

Golgo13
Sorry, it was Bane who took the punishment. Not Batman.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/211/sb054019.jpg/

StiltmanFTW
Who has Samurai destroyed on Bane's level? In HTH, of course.

One-shotted Spider Woman (Drew).

Golgo13
One-shotted Spider Woman (Drew).

Hitting women. Not a very impressive feat. wink

juggernaut74
Who has Samurai destroyed on Bane's level? In HTH, of course. Nobody.

StiltmanFTW
Yep since SW is above venomless Bane's lv.

Golgo13
Bane has those types of feats, too. It's primarily skill, IMO. Strength as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.