DmC Dante vs Silent Hillverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
like the title says, Dante from the new game ends up in the Silent Hill game series. he has to go through the events of SHs 1-4, Homecoming, Downpour, and Shattered memories.

he gets no DT, no rebellion/arbiter/osiris/other melee weapons. all he gets are Ebony and Ivory and he is restricted to only 20 shots per game.

the monsters of SHverse are all equalized in speed to him.

how does this go?

StyleTime
Is he traveling through the game according to the script, or is he just being dropped in Silent Hill and has to deal with it?

danteiscool
gets dropped off in SH, but he has to go through the events of each game in chronological order with no rest in between.

BloodRain
I don't see why not. He's way stronger than anything there and should be at the very least as mentally strong as the protagonists. I think being attack by demons since before his balls dropped would give the guy a tolerance to any fear.

StyleTime
Well, it's not just fear that poses a problem. I don't know much about DmC Dante though, so I can't make a definitive statement here.

The speed equalization might help the monsters, but if Dante still heals like he used to, he could kill most things while ignoring damage. Of course, the wandering monsters* of Silent Hill tend to reflect the life and mind of the protagonist. Dante will likely face much stronger enemies than we see usually, but it would be speculation as to what. The main problems are characters that are beyond death, like Alessa and Walter. That's why I wanted to know if he gets the benefit of going through the scripted events of the game. If he does, he'll be walked through the necessary steps to deal with them.

If not, Alessa could just drop him into The Otherworld and leave him there.

*The "monsters" can be people. It's entirely possible for Vergil or Sparda to appear if Dante has some emotional hangups there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.