Rahm Kota (TFU1) VS. Luminara Unduli (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death?
Setting: Endor

Q99
I would think, probably Luminara. She's one of the more badass duelists, able to defend against Grievous even with impaired vision.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Q99
I would think, probably Luminara. She's one of the more badass duelists, able to defend against Grievous even with impaired vision.

Wait what? That never happened. She did duel against Ventress though.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Wait what? That never happened. She did duel against Ventress though.
Your right.

Q99
Yes, I was mixing the two up. Impressive all the same.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, I was mixing the two up. Impressive all the same.

Hmm yes I agree, Luminara's mastery of Soresu is second only to Kenobi. I always wondered why Luminara and Tsui Choi weren't on the Council.

Q99
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Hmm yes I agree, Luminara's mastery of Soresu is second only to Kenobi. I always wondered why Luminara and Tsui Choi weren't on the Council.

Maybe they just didn't want slots? They're more badass and wiser than quite a few council members.

ares834
Frankly, Rahm Kota seems far more impressive. His force powers seem to be several magnitudes greater than Luminara's. He was able to deflect Marek's lightning with only the force and ripped a large part of the station off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.