Hulk vs New X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
Classic Savage Hulk

He takes on the old new, new x-men

Hulk vs

Hellion
Surge
Mercury
Loa
Prodigy
Rockslide
Anole
Dust
Elixir
Wither
X-23

How does this go?

Konton
Team Dust, Laura, and Mercury are very hard to hurt physically.

And he isn't touching Loa.

bluewaterrider
X-23 solos.

whither, elixir and loa will **** him up. the rest can run interference. looking at them all lined up like that they packed a lot of power. team wins

StyleTime
If they had Laurie, they might recreate their victory against the simulated Hulk.

As for this roster, the only threats are the girls. Mercury and Dust don't care about physical damage. X-23 can heal, although she is vulnerable. That said, they lack offense and are susceptible to BFR(minus Dust I guess).

The key is Loa. On paper, she might solo unless thunder claps still affect her. Then again, he may have faced something similar before. This is Hulk we're talking about, so feel free to chime in if you have something on that.

yaadaveyaa
team crushes in a big ol landslide

Flyattractor
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
team crushes in a big ol landslide

Sounds more like a Fanboyslikde to me.

Hulk uses the loop hole in his contract with marvel about being " Hulks straongest/smash everybody" clause.

Originally posted by StyleTime
If they had Laurie, they might recreate their victory against the simulated Hulk.

As for this roster, the only threats are the girls. Mercury and Dust don't care about physical damage. X-23 can heal, although she is vulnerable. That said, they lack offense and are susceptible to BFR(minus Dust I guess).

The key is Loa. On paper, she might solo unless thunder claps still affect her. Then again, he may have faced something similar before. This is Hulk we're talking about, so feel free to chime in if you have something on that. elixir negating his HF so that load and whither can put the hurt on him while the rest run interference and keep him from smashing them.

Tornatic
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
X-23 solos. Lol yeah right! He'd crush her like he did Wolverine.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by curryman

He takes on the old new, new x-men

Am I the only one who is confused by this sentence confused

Emi~Kiro
hulk gets chumpt

StyleTime
Originally posted by 753
elixir negating his HF so that load and whither can put the hurt on him while the rest run interference and keep him from smashing them.
I thought about that, but he'd kill Wither/Elixir before they could do anything. A hard thunder clap would take a good chunk of this team out honestly.

If Loa(or Dust I guess) can't make it happen, I'm wondering what the team will do honestly.
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I think he's talking about the time they appeared. They showed up before the "current" youngsters like Hope, but they were there after the New Mutants. They're kinda old and new.

carver9
Hulk wins.

Oliver North
Why couldn't Dust pull something similar to what she did to Exodus in Messiah... Complex? I think it was Messiah Complex

Magnon
Loa solos.

I thought about that, but he'd kill Wither/Elixir before they could do anything. A hard thunder clap would take a good chunk of this team out honestly.

If Loa(or Dust I guess) can't make it happen, I'm wondering what the team will do honestly.

I think he's talking about the time they appeared. They showed up before the "current" youngsters like Hope, but they were there after the New Mutants. They're kinda old and new. thats just the thing, if the other wail on him to keep him bsuy they can allow elixir/whither the opportunities to touch him a couple of times and do their thing. heellion could provide force-fields and recently elixir has showed he doesnt need to touch someone to affect him.

leonidas
x-men take him. too much versatility if they fight well together. hulk would likely take out a bunch of them though before he went down.

curryman
Originally posted by armedforbattle

They're the new x-men in the sense that they were the new ones after Morrison's New X-Men, but they're old in the sense that they've been replaced by new, new, new x-men.

StyleTime
Originally posted by 753
thats just the thing, if the other wail on him to keep him bsuy they can allow elixir/whither the opportunities to touch him a couple of times and do their thing. heellion could provide force-fields and recently elixir has showed he doesnt need to touch someone to affect him.
Noone here can actually "wail" on him though. Remember the WWH fight? He fought practically this same line-up minus Loa, with his healing factor cancelled out and ran through them. Hellion's telekinesis didn't help at all.

I'm interested in Elixir's new ranged attack though. When did this happen?
Originally posted by leonidas
x-men take him. too much versatility if they fight well together. hulk would likely take out a bunch of them though before he went down.
Just feels like Loa/Dust are the only reasons they've got a shot here.

wolverine 309

nwg202
Not sure what he can do to Loa. She took out Worthy Attuma's hand.

curryman
Noone here can actually "wail" on him though. Remember the WWH fight? He fought practically this same line-up minus Loa, with his healing factor cancelled out and ran through them. Hellion's telekinesis didn't help at all.

A fight where they fought a much stronger and smarter hulk, who despite not having a healing factor most certainly had the writer on his side smile

Why didn't Hellion's telekinesis help? Because he was thunderclapped instantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.