Odin and Sue Richards vs Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No BFR

"Id"
Sue solos

Dampyre
Arishem destroys them with ease.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Dampyre
Arishem destroys them with ease.
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
Sue solos thumb up

Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15209433/3.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15209436/4.jpg.html

Dampyre
thumb up

We won't see anything like that again. The writer already admitted that he just wanted to make the Celestials look bad because they made Odin and co. loo like chumps.

Galan007
It still happened and is still canon.

Deal with it. thumb up

Dampyre
It still happened and is still canon.

Deal with it. thumb up

Arishem wins with ease.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Dampyre
We won't see anything like that again. The writer already admitted that he just wanted to make the Celestials look bad because they made Odin and co. loo like chumps.
Yeah, that was completely out of sues league.
There is no reason she should've been a threat to any celestial.

Branlor Swift
Sue got her shit smashed in by the Mad Celestials.

She can damage Arishem, but she can't beat him or even come close... especially if he's actually focusing on her

She was also inside Exitar at the time and tongue punched his brain doodad

Slaanesh
Arishem easily..

Mr Master
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

She can damage Arishem, but she can't beat him or even come close... especially if he's actually focusing on her

She was also inside Exitar at the time and tongue punched his brain doodad
thumb up

Arishem gestures their death.

keiththegreat
How did she get smashed in by them when he took one of their arms off?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by keiththegreat
How did she get smashed in by them when she took one of their arms off?
They shattered her forcefield and overwhelmed her. They would've killed her had her children not arrived on time.

Mr.SunKing
They both die trying serve up Arishem. The fact that people are even blowing the PIS hyperspace weakness to these proportions baffles me. Ease up on the bull.

ThereIsHope
I wonder if the guy who had a grudge on the celestials got fired. He's probably making hentai. tamalay tamalay!!!!!

here is no easing up on the bull, you must be new here. WELCOME TO TERRA DOME

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
They both die trying serve up Arishem. The fact that people are even blowing the PIS hyperspace weakness to these proportions baffles me. Ease up on the bull. Nope. As Arishem attempts to give them a thumbs down, Sue explodes him... Then Odin pisses on his ashes.

Deal with it. thumb up

Mr.SunKing
Nope. As Arishem attempts to give them a thumbs down, Sue explodes him... Then Odin pisses on his ashes.

Deal with it. thumb up
Sue's contructs were shattered easily by the Mad Celestials, if it wasn't for her children's arrival her sh!t would of been pushed in by far.

She dies.

Galan007
Apparently you missed the part where Sue explodes Arishem before he makes a move? It's okay, we'll work through this together...

It's this easy: Sue can destroy Celestials. Arishem IS a Celestial. Therefore, Sue wins. I expect that all Odin will be good for is to shout Norse expletives, and piss on Arishem's corpse after Sue's done with him. thumb up

TheGodKiller
Nope. As Arishem attempts to give them a thumbs down, Sue explodes him... Then Odin pisses on his ashes.

Deal with it. thumb up
Odin suffered the worst old man's trauma imaginable when he first faced Arishem. He'll abandon the battlefield at first sight of the coffee-mug headed monstrosity.

Poor Sue will be left alone, and seeing how Arishem isn't Exitar, and isn't suffering from the same CIP/PIS as the executioner did, he wins.

Team Celestials ftw. I am on your side guy.thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Odin suffered the worst old man's trauma imaginable when he first faced Arishem. He'll abandon the battlefield at first sight of the coffee-mug headed monstrosity.

Poor Sue will be left alone, and seeing how Arishem isn't Exitar, and isn't suffering from the same CIP/PIS as the executioner did, he wins.

Team Celestials ftw. I am on your side guy.thumb up I agree. Sue explodes him. clapclap

eaebiakuya
Arishem should be faster than Sue. He can kill her with a thought.

keiththegreat
Odin can shield her or distract arishem long enough for sue to land a death blow IMO

h1a8
That what I was thinking.
Odin is the shield or supporter and Sue is the weapon.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on history, Arishem should stomp effortessly.

That being said, Odin vs Arishem would probably be a very close fight nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if it was even closer than the fight he had with Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Team Celestials ftw. I am on your side guy.thumb up

Arishem FTW

guy222
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That being said, Odin vs Arishem would probably be a very close fight nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if it was even closer than the fight he had with Galactus.

Hey buddy

Celestials will always b above the Asgardians

zopzop
Team wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That being said, Odin vs Arishem would probably be a very close fight nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if it was even closer than the fight he had with Galactus. laughing out loud

Mr.SunKing
Apparently you missed the part where Sue explodes Arishem before he makes a move? It's okay, we'll work through this together...

It's this easy: Sue can destroy Celestials. Arishem IS a Celestial. Therefore, Sue wins. I expect that all Odin will be good for is to shout Norse expletives, and piss on Arishem's corpse after Sue's done with him. thumb up
Just how she exploded the Mad Celestials before they could make move right? RIGHT..
I think not..

TheGodKiller
I agree. Arishem annihilates them. clapclap
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.