John McClane vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The most epic duel of all time begins

McClane gets a Beretta 92FS with an unlimited clip.
Vold gets his wand and can not apparate, fly, or use telepathy to track John
They must hunt each other in the Area 51 Government Warehouse from Indiana Jones. They start at opposite sides of the building and must work their way to each other.

Who takes this?

juggerman
It was only a matter of time i suppose

Lestov16
Indeed, It all culminates here

juggerman
You do realize you're just gonna end up getting pissed off at "McClain's army" right?

Lestov16
I have nothing else to do today

juggerman
laughing

Well then we might as well start. McClane wins. thumb up

Impediment
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

-That one guy

Bentley
Accio gun should work just fine.

juggerman
Voldemort isn't bullet timing. And he stands pretty still in duels. He probably woulodn't even know what a gun was. McClane wins

Sadako of Girth
Well given that thousands of rounds are lobbed at McClane in DH5 (his current status) and everything magically avoids him and or bounces off of him now from point blank range depleted uranium explosions, Car crashes, massive incendiary explosions, and he can smash through nearly all physical structures, be they floors, scaffolding, bits of shrapnel and seemingly anything else, I say Voldemort may be stuffed here. Had this been before DH5, I'd say Voldemort may have been favoured, but now all thats missing is the cape and 'S' logo, (something that has argueably buggered up the feel of the "blue collar guy against the odds" feel of the classic movies) he is literally unkillable now.
(and since he can manipulate time and space to the extent that momentarily he appeared in Pearl Harbour* and survived that too)
His powers of intuition are through he roof now, so he probably fires at one end of the warehouse and just happens to plug Voldermort right out of the gate, or shoots the ceiling down on Voldemort with no warning and crushes him whilst McClane of course survives..

That aside, it looks like Voldemort dies here from headshot from the blessed one , gets a spell bounced back at him, or dies of old age waiting for something, anything to take effect..

* 2KeMb8Sr8Lk

Lestov16
Comes down to quickdraw. I'll say McClane 6.5/10, due to his WTFpwn speed/accuracy in DH1 and DH3

Vold could still just cast a Fiendfyre and flame grill McClane from a distance, so Vold does takes 4.5/10

Sadako of Girth
Nice thinking, but fire no longer works on McClane.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Comes down to quickdraw. I'll say McClane 6.5/10, due to his WTFpwn speed/accuracy in DH1 and DH3

Vold could still just cast a Fiendfyre and flame grill McClane from a distance, so Vold does takes 4.5/10

6.5 + 4.5 = 11

Math >> Lestov16

Sadako of Girth
3.5 for Voldemort it is. wink

*gavel falls*

Well that was quick and scientific.
I'll say this for Lestov, at least he took the most likely conclusion on board this time and actually took it like a man..theres hope for him yet. Straight up.

Lestov16
Indeed my math was pwned

6 for McClane and 4 for Vold then.

juggerman
Wait for it......

Omega Vision
I get the distinct impression that someone is mad about something...

Robtard
http://www.singleblackmale.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/spidersense.gif

Lestov16
Your Spidey-sense is premature. Quan is not here yet, and thus the festivities can not begin

Robtard
He your hero now? That's cute.

BruceSkywalker
oh jeez, can't people grow the f^ck up?????

oh and you can't kill McClane as stated in A Good Day to Die Hard so Voldy takes an ass whompin and goes back to the wizards full of tears, wheeping and wheeping

Sadako of Girth
Yawn....another trollthread after all eh?

Oh well *yawn* devalued already.
Seems that you seem to guarantee that its gonna go that way, Lestov, smells of pre arranged bullshit to me....
Quanchi cannot debate properly and after he has effectively committed suicide credibilitywise, especially with just effectively going "Nope/concession accepted" despite all screen evidence with retarded levels of predictability its killing the board....good luck to him if thats his agenda, but I wont be participating in any more of this bullshit, for one..

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
oh jeez, can't people grow the f^ck up?????

oh and you can't kill McClane as stated in A Good Day to Die Hard so Voldy takes an ass whompin and goes back to the wizards full of tears, wheeping and wheeping

I dont think they can. No.

Preeeeeeeeettyyyyyyyyyyy much. Yeah.

Silent Master
Your Spidey-sense is premature. Quan is not here yet, and thus the festivities can not begin

Quan is your(Lestov16) lord and master?

Scarlet Fox
Okay. Troll Talk aside. It will come down to a 'Who Sees Who First' kind of thing. Even still, Voldemort is... well... Evil. He is the type to rather watch your face as he kills you and even if he was trying to be sneaky, saying 'Avada Kadava' would be a dead give away for McClane to gtfo of the way. The way I see it is like this...

Voldemort comes around the Corner and sees McClanes back. Voldemort shouts out 'Avada-' McClane rolls to the side and turns mid roll to come to a stop with his gun pointed at Voldemort who is still mid spell. McClane shoots him in the head.

So.. McClane wins! /Thread

Lestov16
No. He is the foremost expert on HP magic here though.

Vold doesn't need to speak to cast AK. And why would CIS be on?

Silent Master
No. He is the foremost expert on HP magic here though. And of course we can't grow up. Why else would we be here?

No he isn't, he once claimed that Harry had zero wins over Tom through-out the first several books/movies.

Silent Master
....Double post

Robtard

LoL.

Silent Master
I think Lestov16 has a crush on quan.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/buttsecks_zps202af5e0.jpg

quanchi112
Voldemort 10/10. Voldemort would destroy John and his entire weak family at the same time. John doesn't have a chance. Another McLoss.

Silent Master
Tom couldn't even beat Daniel Radcliffe, he has no chance against John.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Tom couldn't even beat Daniel Radcliffe, he has no chance against John. Context. He did beat Harry also in the films. I knew you didn't watch them.

Silent Master
Originally posted by quanchi112
Context. He did beat Harry also in the films. I knew you didn't watch them.

See what I mean, quan doesn't even know that Tom was killed in the last movie.

Sadako of Girth
And she didn't watch Die Hard 5 either.

Shes the very picture of arrogance and ignorance made as one in a ceremony of dancing, crying, raging, crying, wanking, crying and cheap-insulting....

...............and crying.

Followed by more teary ragewanking, of course.... (See her next post)

quanchi112
See what I mean, quan doesn't even know that Tom was killed in the last movie. Did you say the word kill ?Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yawn....another trollthread after all eh?

Oh well *yawn* devalued already.
Seems that you seem to guarantee that its gonna go that way, Lestov, smells of pre arranged bullshit to me....
Quanchi cannot debate properly and after he has effectively committed suicide credibilitywise, especially with just effectively going "Nope/concession accepted" despite all screen evidence with retarded levels of predictability its killing the board....good luck to him if thats his agenda, but I wont be participating in any more of this bullshit, for one.. laughing out loud

Cry more. Tom wins.

Sadako of Girth
No tears here.

Plenty on your angry, salty cheeks though...

Fellating Voldemort will not help you any either.
He cannot do anything to McClane now.

Silent Master
Did you say the word kill ? :lol Cry more. Tom wins.

You've already proven that you have very little HP knowledge.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I dont think they can. No.

Preeeeeeeeettyyyyyyyyyyy much. Yeah.

im waiting for the thanos v. wizards thread in the AVF... stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Impediment
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
im waiting for the thanos v. wizards thread in the AVF... stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

hmm

Lestov16
If Squirrel Girl can take him....

Sadako of Girth
....which she couldn't.......

BruceSkywalker
If Squirrel Girl can take him....

squirrel girl is on a far different plane...

thats it squirrel girl v, wizards.. lol

quanchi112
No tears here.

Plenty on your angry, salty cheeks though...

Fellating Voldemort will not help you any either.
He cannot do anything to McClane now. Don't be upset what Voldemort wins. I bet John wouldn't even face him. He'd be intimidated seeing as how girls physically wreck him.Originally posted by Silent Master
You've already proven that you have very little HP knowledge. You just prived you didn't know Voldemort beat Harry. LOL.

Sadako of Girth
Don't be upset what Voldemort wins. I bet John wouldn't even face him.

He'd be intimidated seeing as how girls physically wreck him. You just prived you didn't know Voldemort beat Harry. LOL.

Im not, cause he clearly doesn't.

As Voldemort would'n't have a face left, thats a reasonable assumption. Nope. He didn't. The curse was reversed onto him and he died like a little girl after all that build up.

You've not seen Die Hard 5, and what you claim about the previous movies, makes us all realise you've not seen those either..you embarrass yourself reusing old inaccurate, disproved statements copy pasted from trollposters gone-by instead of thinking for yourself...
Hence why you have zero credibility. I would say "but don't cry" but we all know that'd be like asking you not to post/breathe/move.

Its obvious that you could indeed move/breathe/post, but only ever exactly like idiots who were proven wrong many times over before.. as you cannot think for yourself. It must be hell for you. smile

Silent Master
You just prived you didn't know Voldemort beat Harry. LOL.

Thank you for "priving" that you have zero HP knowledge.

Lestov16
Like I said, I'll say McClane 60/40

Sadako of Girth
You said McClane 6.5, Voldemort 4.5 (3.5 when using actual math)

Then you butthurtedly took away a .5 from McClane when you embarrassedly realised your error.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lestov16

Sadako of Girth

Bad math, and hopeless method as McClane is definitely not affected by flame.

Lestov16

Sadako of Girth
Well then...why are you still posting, other than to troll?

Lestov16
You said he won 10/10. You misrepresent McClane as being better than he actually is. I can't let such trolling BS stand.

Sadako of Girth
Well a win is a win.

And Voldemort loses.....cry on...

the ninjak
If Squirrel Girl can take him.... Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
....which she couldn't.......

Squirrel Girl would annihilate McClane. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Sadako of Girth
I disagree...

........but only due to her lack of screenfeats thus far... in a comic she probably could though. If she beat Wolverine, Deadpool etc..then maybe...all speculation for now though.. stick out tongue

the ninjak
She beat Logan...well he quit when confronted with all of her squirrels. smile

She beat Doom with her squirrel like reflexes and help from her furry friends.

But let's not go there.

Silent Master
She also beat Thanos

quanchi112
Im not, cause he clearly doesn't.

As Voldemort would'n't have a face left, thats a reasonable assumption. Nope. He didn't. The curse was reversed onto him and he died like a little girl after all that build up.

You've not seen Die Hard 5, and what you claim about the previous movies, makes us all realise you've not seen those either..you embarrass yourself reusing old inaccurate, disproved statements copy pasted from trollposters gone-by instead of thinking for yourself...
Hence why you have zero credibility. I would say "but don't cry" but we all know that'd be like asking you not to post/breathe/move.

Its obvious that you could indeed move/breathe/post, but only ever exactly like idiots who were proven wrong many times over before.. as you cannot think for yourself. It must be hell for you. smile He'd be praying for his life ie. Die Hard one.

Voldemort wasn't completely killed pre Potter 1, girl.
What have I stated that is inaccurate ?

Avada Kedavra and Johnnie Boy dies freeing his family from their crappy father, husband, human being.

quanchi112
Thank you for "priving" that you have zero HP knowledge. So you don't think Voldemort ever beat Harry ? LOL.Originally posted by Silent Master
She also beat Thanos Not canon.

Scarlet Fox
Avada Kedavra can be dodged

And Voldemort didnt beat Harry. Harry let Voldemort kill him that one time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Avada Kedavra can be dodged

And Voldemort didnt beat Harry. Harry let Voldemort kill him that one time. That isn't the time I am referring to. McClane won't dodge.

Scarlet Fox
What part then? cause I cant think of it. It has been awhile since I read the books.

And he can so!

quanchi112
What part then? cause I cant think of it. It has been awhile since I read the books.

And he can so! OOTP.

You're wrong.

Scarlet Fox
What part in the book? Where he gets in Harrys head and then Harry kicks him out?

And if a kid can dodge Voldemorts attacks I dont see why McClane cant dodge it.

Silent Master
What part in the book? Where he gets in Harrys head and then Harry kicks him out?

And if a kid can dodge Voldemorts attacks I dont see why McClane cant dodge it.

He's already proven that he has very little HP knowledge.

quanchi112

And if a kid can dodge Voldemorts attacks I dont see why McClane cant dodge it. This is a movie forum so why would I tell you about the book when it has no bearing here.Originally posted by Silent Master
He's already proven that he has very little HP knowledge. You didn't watch the movies since you claimed Tom never beat Harry.

Silent Master
You needed to be told that Tom died in the last movie, Your lack of HP knowledge s legendary.

Sadako of Girth
He'd be praying for his life ie. Die Hard one.

Voldemort wasn't completely killed pre Potter 1, girl.
What have I stated that is inaccurate ?

Avada Kedavra and Johnnie Boy dies freeing his family from their crappy father, husband, human being.

Oh dear, using unseen forces, like Voldemort, you mean..? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Speaking whom...how was he at the end of the stori - ohhhhhhhhh thats right... dead like he is here.

McClane is a pretty good father now, actually, and since his only crime was working his ass off to provide the family and 'not being there enough' I'd say you were just butthurt and ragey and you need to scream and cry irrelevances and rubbish cause you know Voldemort loses hard here.

Blam. No more Voldy. Cry more now, please.

Sadako of Girth
You needed to be told that Tom died in the last movie, Your lack of HP knowledge s legendary.

Add to that, Die Hard Knowledge, how-not-to-butthurt rage knowledge, and knowledge of how to use eyes and the brain in synchronous fashion. smokin'

quanchi112
You needed to be told that Tom died in the last movie, Your lack of HP knowledge s legendary. When did I say he didn't die in the last movie ?

quanchi112
Oh dear, using unseen forces, like Voldemort, you mean..? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Speaking whom...how was he at the end of the stori - ohhhhhhhhh thats right... dead like he is here.

McClane is a pretty good father now, actually, and since his only crime was working his ass off to provide the family and 'not being there enough' I'd say you were just butthurt and ragey and you need to scream and cry irrelevances and rubbish cause you know Voldemort loses hard here.

Blam. No more Voldy. Cry more now, please. Voldemort survived more movies than McClane so until McClane survives 7 movies then we can talk but according to your own logic Voldemort wins.

Stalking his wife is gross. McClane seems to think he can do whatever he wants because he saved a few lives. The guy's just a prick and he's supposed to be the good guy. That's what's ironic.

Voldy survived more movies so as per your logic he wins on this alone.

Silent Master
It's too late, your ignorance has already been proven.

quanchi112
It's too late, your ignorance has already been proven. You said Voldy never beat Harry. That's an outright lie. Then you tried using the word death interchangeably with beaten. LOL.

Sadako of Girth
Correct any part of this that is inaccurate then: "Voldemort nonetheless casts the Killing Curse with the Elder Wand while Harry uses a Disarming Charm with Draco's, but the Elder Wand refuses to kill its master and the spell rebounds on Voldemort who, with all of his Horcruxes destroyed, finally dies. His body is laid in a different chamber from all the others who died battling him."

Sadako of Girth

No he isn't, he once claimed that Harry had zero wins over Tom through-out the first several books/movies.

He did beat Harry also in the films.

See what I mean, quan doesn't even know that Tom was killed in the last movie.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Correct any part of this that is inaccurate then: "Voldemort nonetheless casts the Killing Curse with the Elder Wand while Harry uses a Disarming Charm with Draco's, but the Elder Wand refuses to kill its master and the spell rebounds on Voldemort who, with all of his Horcruxes destroyed, finally dies. His body is laid in a different chamber from all the others who died battling him." He beat Harry but never killed him due to a multitude of circumstances and context.

Beat does not mean kill.
laughing out loud Only an ignorant troll such as yourself would laugh despite being wrong. Ignorance is such a disease.

Sadako of Girth
Said the "joint first with Lestov most ignorant fool on KMC"...

McClane never stalked his wife, and in Die Hard 5 they are friends.
But, as we can tell from the rest of your 'argument' you have't seen DH 5... paired with your pre-emptive bias of butthurt against McClane here, this makes you the very definition of an ignoramus.

juggerman
Comes down to quickdraw.

I'd have to agree with this

quanchi112
Said the "joint first with Lestov most ignorant fool on KMC"...

McClane never stalked his wife, and in Die Hard 5 they are friends.
But, as we can tell from the rest of your 'argument' you have't seen DH 5... paired with your pre-emptive bias of butthurt against McClane here, this makes you the very definition of an ignoramus. Yes, he stalked her. She was disgusted by the mere sight of him. She wanted the guy with the beard and he got in the way. McClane let him be murdered so he could get him out of the way. That's your hero a man who kills just so he can continue to stalk his wife.

She still left him proving me right.

whatdoucare
Mcclane blows voldemort away

The Fat Rambo
Accio pistol, Fiendfyre. Mac dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by whatdoucare
Mcclane blows voldemort away McClane dies. Spite.

Sadako of Girth
Yes, he stalked her. She was disgusted by the mere sight of him. She wanted the guy with the beard and he got in the way. McClane let him be murdered so he could get him out of the way. That's your hero a man who kills just so he can continue to stalk his wife.

She still left him proving me right.

Lot of projection there, Im sensing, since there was no onscreen evidence to substantiate any of that..its coming purely from your head/arse.

I think you refer to Ellis, (the guy she turned down at the beginning of the movie, who she only humoured as she wanted his corner office.) who was a useless cokehead who got himself killed after he gave Gruber his details, which lead to Holly, and the children directly being endangered.

Shows what you know. IE: Nothing. But whatever...troll on and show that fact to the world.

Your butthurt hatred fixation on McClane could definitely doa with a visit to the doctors. Proctologist or Psychiatrist.. (same thing in your case)

McClane shoots Voldemort in the head, Fiendfyre not cast.
And even if he did manage to cast it, weve seen time and time again that McClane is immune to fire and explosions.

McClane stomps.

dadudemon
Voldemort 10/10. Voldemort would destroy John and his entire weak family at the same time. John doesn't have a chance. Another McLoss.

Cosigned.

This thread was, yet again, meant as a joke to show the McLovin' side's absurdity. However, they are mostly joking, as well.

It's all goooood.

quanchi112
Lot of projection there, Im sensing, since there was no onscreen evidence to substantiate any of that..its coming purely from your head/arse.

I think you refer to Ellis, (the guy she turned down at the beginning of the movie, who she only humoured as she wanted his corner office.) who was a useless cokehead who got himself killed after he gave Gruber his details, which lead to Holly, and the children directly being endangered.

Shows what you know. IE: Nothing. But whatever...troll on and show that fact to the world.

Your butthurt hatred fixation on McClane could definitely doa with a visit to the doctors. Proctologist or Psychiatrist.. (same thing in your case)

McClane shoots Voldemort in the head, Fiendfyre not cast.
And even if he did manage to cast it, weve seen time and time again that McClane is immune to fire and explosions.

McClane stomps. DDM your master and lord has informed me you are joking and don't really believe what you post. Now since he has stepped in and exposed his pets lies I know you won't respond from this point.

Voldemort wins. Easily. Range of abilities and complete ruthlessness destroys one of the weakest heroes of a film series as of yet to hit the screen. He can tk the gun from his hand, avada kedavra, slash into his flesh from a mere wand movement, shoot giant fireballs up his arse, force blast him into a ko, giant fire snake him, hit him with dark energy, etc.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by dadudemon
Cosigned.

This thread was, yet again, meant as a joke to show the McLovin' side's absurdity. However, they are mostly joking, as well.

It's all goooood. Say hi to your wife for me.

Sadako of Girth
Nah he ain't stopping bullets that are in his skull.

McClane wins.

quanchi112

McClane wins. McClane is already dead. One simple hand gesture and there goes McClane's gun. Tom Tiddle, 10/10.

Sadako of Girth
He can find others. Always does.

And dead wizards can't take guns away, silly.

quanchi112
He can find others. Always does.

And dead wizards can't take guns away, silly. It's too late he's already McDead to look for another one. Riddle wins.

The Fat Rambo

McClane wins. How? Please, tell us a feasible way mac wins this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
How? Please, tell us a feasible way mac wins this? Saddie won't even say McClane loses to Unicron. He just thread tampers and cries when someone asks him his opinion.

Sadako of Girth
No thread tampering in there whatsoever, actually if only you read it objectively..

Sadako of Girth
How? Please, tell us a feasible way mac wins this?

"Blam."

End thread.

quanchi112
No thread tampering in there whatsoever, actually if only you read it objectively.. 3 or 4 pages in you give him a space suit. LOL. Voldemort wins. Easily.

The Fat Rambo
"Blam."

End thread. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.........You really think Mac is gonna even SEE Voldemort?

No. Voldemort is gonna Imperio Mac from the shadows. Mac is gonna dance a jig then blow his own brains out.

juggerman
I totally forgot they were "hunting" each other down. Voldy stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
I totally forgot they were "hunting" each other down. Voldy stomps. thumb up

I bet saddie's crying into someone's arms right now.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, go easy on him. He just saw his dream man get stomped.

quanchi112
Lol, go easy on him. He just saw his dream man get stomped. That explains why he has been missing in action. The guy has finally taken my advice and left the boards. He's mentally weak.

Robtard
Just curious, when has Voldermort shown "hunting while hiding" tactics?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Just curious, when has Voldermort shown "hunting while hiding" tactics? He doesn't need to do this so it hardly matters. He kills him in a variety of ways.

Robtard
He doesn't need to do this so it hardly matters. He kills him in a variety of ways.

LoL, just ignore the OP cos it ends you.

Considering they're "hunting" in each other, it does matter. McClane has shown skills in moving around buildings undetected. McClane can kill him one way, one very fast and efficient way, via a bullet in the doom.

quanchi112

Considering they're "hunting" in each other, it does matter. McClane has shown skills in moving around buildings undetected. McClane can kill him one way, one very fast and efficient way, via a bullet in the doom. Voldemort hunted Harry Potter for multiple movies. I mean watch the movies you butthead. McClane usually hides because he is a coward. I agree.

The Fat Rambo

Considering they're "hunting" in each other, it does matter. McClane has shown skills in moving around buildings undetected. McClane can kill him one way, one very fast and efficient way, via a bullet in the doom. Oh FFS, you do know that Voldemort can go invisible, dont you?

juggerman
Oh FFS, you do know that Voldemort can go invisible, dont you?

And burn the place down

Robtard
Oh FFS, you do know that Voldemort can go invisible, dont you?

Wasn't that only for objects? I've only watched each HP film once in full. When did Voldermort go invisible?

juggerman
He "appeared" next to Harry in OotP. The way he did was unlike any kind of teleportation we've seen. And before he showed himself he was talking to Harry and Lestrange heard him so it kinds rules out their connectiong being the reason Harry heard him. I'd say he was invisible.

There's also a plethora of tricks he can pull to find McClane. If they just started looking at eachother it'd mbe a different story but i don't see McClane winning the "hunt"

quanchi112
Wasn't that only for objects? I've only watched each HP film once in full. When did Voldermort go invisible? You finally admit to your ignorance. I should profile this.

Robtard
You finally admit to your ignorance. I should profile this.

Cry what now? I watched all the HP films. You've yet to see DH5, yet pass judgments from ignorance.

The Fat Rambo
Cry what now? I watched all the HP films. You've yet to see DH5, yet pass judgments from ignorance. FFS, watch the HP films. Ministry battle.

Sadako of Girth
Wow lot of b!tch talk from the girls in here behind my back.
Good job it is easily dismissable empty hollow butthurt tears from the would-be KMC equivalent "the sisters of Dwing".

You assume there will be a hunt. Mcclane is lucky enough to appear in the beginning of the match in a place within striking range. Then blam. Fire/explosions doesn't bother McClane any more. Voldy is a dead wizard.

juggerman
The most epic duel of all time begins

McClane gets a Beretta 92FS with an unlimited clip.
Vold gets his wand and can not apparate, fly, or use telepathy to track John
They must hunt each other in the Area 51 Government Warehouse from Indiana Jones. They start at opposite sides of the building and must work their way to each other.

Who takes this?

The OP clearly states there will be a hunt

quanchi112
Cry what now? I watched all the HP films. You've yet to see DH5, yet pass judgments from ignorance. As I already said I will watch it once it hits the cheap seats. You are lucky I am not waiting for a rental with the woman stalker. You have admitted you don't know shit about Harry Potter. Stew in your own ignorance.

quanchi112
Good job it is easily dismissable empty hollow butthurt tears from the would-be KMC equivalent "the sisters of Dwing".

You assume there will be a hunt. Mcclane is lucky enough to appear in the beginning of the match in a place within striking range. Then blam. Fire/explosions doesn't bother McClane any more. Voldy is a dead wizard. Originally posted by juggerman
The OP clearly states there will be a hunt Saddie is a sad troll who cries and treis to thread tamper even when he isn't the threadstarter.

Voldemort hunts and puts down the woman stalker for all time.

Sadako of Girth
Quanchi, you clearly are the troll, and one that mispells words like "tries" in primal butthurt rage at when he cannot have his way with guys he stalks.

Interesting that pretty much everything you every say, never actually happens. You're just a one dimensional nothing.
Go and get yourself a Van Zan pullout, have a wank, get cleared out and go enjoy life.

Robtard
As I already said I will watch it once it hits the cheap seats. You are lucky I am not waiting for a rental with the woman stalker.

You have admitted you don't know shit about Harry Potter. Stew in your own ignorance.

"I will watch", exactly. You're arguing from ignorance. So STFU and don't post in here until you're educated on McClane.

Another strawman tactic, how sad, pathetic and pathetically sad.

quanchi112
Quanchi, you clearly are the troll, and one that mispells words like "tries" in primal butthurt rage at when he cannot have his way with guys he stalks.

Interesting that pretty much everything you every say, never actually happens. You're just a one dimensional nothing.
Go and get yourself a Van Zan pullout, have a wank, get cleared out and go enjoy life. You cried about the op and flat out denied it was ever stated. Someone quoted it to rub your trolley face in it. laughing out loud

Voldemort hunts him and kills him where he stands.

quanchi112
"I will watch", exactly. You're arguing from ignorance. So STFU and don't post in here until you're educated on McClane.

Another strawman tactic, how sad, pathetic and pathetically sad. To watch 4 movies out of 5 is enough of an indicator to know what he is capable of. You wanting to just argue based off of 5 isn't cutting it, Susie.

Robtard
To watch 4 movies out of 5 is enough of an indicator to know what he is capable of.

You wanting to just argue based off of 5 isn't cutting it, Susie.

Just watch DH5 before commenting on DH5 feats, okay?

Who's saying it's just DH5 feats? That would be gimping McClane of 4 movies of feats. I clearly mentioned a bankable DH1 feat in here. You never pay attention.

quanchi112
Just watch DH5 before commenting on DH5 feats, okay?

Who's saying it's just DH5 feats? That would be gimping McClane of 4 movies of feats. I clearly mentioned a bankable DH1 feat in here. You never pay attention. That's your latest spin. All those who haven't seen part 5 can't weigh in now. The nerve. Voldemort easily kills the filthy muggle.

The Fat Rambo

You assume there will be a hunt. Mcclane is lucky enough to appear in the beginning of the match in a place within striking range. Then blam. Fire/explosions doesn't bother McClane any more. Voldy is a dead wizard. My God, you're a lost cause. Mac wins against anyone, right?

Sadako of Girth
Not necessarily.

But being now elevated to the degree of someone who now just needs a cape and S on his chest, by DH5, being immune to concussive attacks, explosions, fire, having things that would attack him magically avoid him, having more luck than every casino winner in history amalgamated, having quasi psychic intuition and perception now the sharpshooting skills to capitalise on all of this with and tanking 5 movies worth of Die Hard counts for something here.

quanchi112
Not necessarily.

But being now elevated to the degree of someone who now just needs a cape and S on his chest, by DH5, being immune to concussive attacks, explosions, fire, having things that would attack him magically avoid him, having more luck than every casino winner in history amalgamated, having quasi psychic intuition and perception now the sharpshooting skills to capitalise on all of this with and tanking 5 movies worth of Die Hard counts for something here. So sayeth the lost cause. Please slap yourself for me.

Sadako of Girth
In otherwords: "Waaaaaahhhhh!!! Waaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

quanchi112
In otherwords: "Waaaaaahhhhh!!! Waaahhhhhhhh!!!!" Let it all out. Don't hold back any more of your tears, k.

Sadako of Girth
Its not me whos doing the crying, Suzie...

quanchi112
Its not me whos doing the crying, Suzie... Susan you have never stopped crying. Your long speeches in the off topic tell the story.

The Fat Rambo
In otherwords: "Waaaaaahhhhh!!! Waaahhhhhhhh!!!!" Is that the sound you make when McClane pushes your poop in?

quanchi112
Is that the sound you make when McClane pushes your poop in? Pwned.

The Fat Rambo
He mad now.

quanchi112
He mad now. He's been lying low. I think he is emotionally very fragile right now.

The Fat Rambo
Saddie so maddie.

quanchi112
Saddie so maddie. Saddie is takin gtime off the boards. He's rarely here anymore. Poor creature.

focus4chumps
mcclane punches voldemort, blood splatters, mcclane gets infected with AIDS, dies.

voldemort wins.

juggerman
Originally posted by focus4chumps
mcclane punches voldemort, blood splatters, mcclane gets infected with AIDS, dies.

voldemort wins.

Who gave Voldy AIDS?

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by focus4chumps

voldemort wins. Mhm. Voldemort is legit gonna sit there and wait for Mac to punch him. Why not?

quanchi112
Mhm. Voldemort is legit gonna sit there and wait for Mac to punch him. Why not? They are upset Voldemort owns him. Saddie tried thread tampering here and this isn't even his own thread.

The Fat Rambo
They are upset Voldemort owns him. Saddie tried thread tampering here and this isn't even his own thread. Lol he does that. He tried taking away apparition from Granger in the Granger/McClane thread. And in a thread ages ago where it was just Force users and wizards, he tried giving the force users Death stars and entire fleets.

He's a sad, sad little man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.