Weakest character to beat a fully commited SM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Again , to gauge his raw power levels in the eyes of the forum. Let's say SM undergoes a change of mentality and becomes a living force of destruction or whatever the **** the caption when he beat the imperiex probes read. He has nothing but a will to triumph in his mind, there are no innocents to protect or spare and annihilating the opposition is the only way to save his universe, thus his inherent mercy is removed as an obstacle. this SM will not hold anything back.

he does not get any kind of raw power amp, however. You can assume pre flashpoint SM or an amalgamated version of pre and post FP as you please.

keep this about raw power output: brawlers, blasters, speedsters etc. are fine, but no weakness exploitation or BFR

1. 1/10

2. 6/10

3. 10/10

Omega Vision
1. Flash (and I do mean a bare 1/10 here)
2. Superboy Prime
3. Odin

abhilegend
LT

HOTU

TOAA.

sneer

stick out tongue

bluewaterrider
The Flash, for starters.

Sin I AM
noone short of a fully realised norrin given an equal mindset could beat him

abhilegend
Originally posted by Omega Vision
1. Flash
2. Superboy Prime
3. Odin
Darkseid getting 6/10 against a probe-busting superman in a straight up brawl? Really?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Surfer would get his shit pushed in here.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
1. 1/10

2. 6/10

3. 10/10

Spider-Man @ 1%

Spider-Man @ 6%

Spider-Man @ 10%

Omega Vision
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid getting 6/10 against a probe-busting superman in a straight up brawl? Really?
As you can see I changed it. But this isn't a straight up brawl. As long as DS doesn't use his OE to bfr it's clean.

bluewaterrider
Fernus.

abhilegend
As you can see I changed it. But this isn't a straight up brawl. As long as DS doesn't use his OE to bfr it's clean.
Darkseid wouldn't beat him even with OE. Remember OE bouncing off Entropy Aegis? That was just a burnt out probe.

Omega Vision
Darkseid wouldn't beat him even with OE. Remember OE bouncing off Entropy Aegis? That was just a burnt out probe.
It wasn't just a burnt out probe. It was a probe that had been retrofitted and enhanced by Apokoliptian tech.

Not that it matters seeing as I changed my pick, so if you wish to continue this you can take it to PMs (hint: I probably won't reply because I don't care).

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Punisher

Daredevil

Batman

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

abhilegend
It wasn't just a burnt out probe. It was a probe that had been retrofitted and enhanced by Apokoliptian tech.

Not that it matters seeing as I changed my pick, so if you wish to continue this you can take it to PMs (hint: I probably won't reply because I don't care).
Which means absolutely dick. It was just using Imperiex's power as its main power.

OK.

h1a8
Originally posted by 753
Again , to gauge his raw power levels in the eyes of the forum. Let's say SM undergoes a change of mentality and becomes a living force of destruction or whatever the **** the caption when he beat the imperiex probes read. He has nothing but a will to triumph in his mind, there are no innocents to protect or spare and annihilating the opposition is the only way to save his universe, thus his inherent mercy is removed as an obstacle. this SM will not hold anything back.

he does not get any kind of raw power amp, however. You can assume pre flashpoint SM or an amalgamated version of pre and post FP as you please.

keep this about raw power output: brawlers, blasters, speedsters etc. are fine, but no weakness exploitation or BFR

1. 1/10

2. 6/10

3. 10/10

Without bfr?

Definitely no herald can beat him like this.

But the funny thing is this type of Superman would whoop some skyfathers up something fierce.

My vote is either HP DD or Flash (at best).
Since Flash at his best is more powerful than HP DD then my vote is
HP DD 10/10.

pym-ftw
Photon

Trion Juggernaut

Onslaught

LordofBrooklyn
1. Absorbing Man

2. Nemesis Kid

3. VALIDUS

kgkg
1.) Squirtle
2.) Wartortle
3.) Blastoise

Tony Stark
Surfer would get his shit pushed in here.

rolling on floor laughing

Surfer would shove his board up Superman's ass and ride him home. 10/10

armedforbattle
Lol at Odin being the weakest guy that can pull 10/10

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing

Surfer would shove his board up Superman's ass and ride him home. 10/10
No he wouldnt, regular supes and Regular SS are equals, they are both the gold standard for high heralds.
Stop being a fanboy.

Oh yeah and both of them would mess sentry up
:trollface:

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armedforbattle
No he wouldnt, regular supes and Regular SS are equals, they are both the gold standard for high heralds.
Stop being a fanboy.

Oh yeah and both of them would mess sentry up
:trollface:

If you don't think that SS can use his PC to manipulate Supermans weakness we don't need to discuss it any further.

SENTRY beats them both at the same time ftr

armedforbattle
If you don't think that SS can use his PC to manipulate Supermans weakness we don't need to discuss it any further.

SENTRY beats them both at the same time ftr

Well for one, kryptonite doesn't exist in the 616 so how is Surfer gonna make it?

And laughing out loud at sentry soloing supes and SS

Tony Stark
Well for one, kryptonite doesn't exist in the 616 so how is Surfer gonna make it?

And laughing out loud at sentry soloing supes and SS

You've heard of Red Sun light right...?

armedforbattle
You do know that his bench press earth feat was under red sun radiation right? Don't try to get smart with me boy, I'll smack the teeth out of your mouth. Red sun doesn't cripple him like k-nite does

And laughing out loud at sentry soloing supes and SS cosmic awareness would be how.

lol, indeed. sentry would be steamrolled by them

@ tony stark: weakness exploitation is strictly ruled out here. SM must be overpowered

Diesldude

Originally posted by 753
...., but no weakness exploitation or BFR

But i see you admit that weakness exploitation is the only way ss can hope to have a chance against superman.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by 753
cosmic awareness would be how.
Well I knew that, but I was forgetting that it takes place in a neutral universe. My B embarrasment

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
cosmic awareness would be how. CBR surfer? Do I get to use CBR superman too? Superman sings surfer out of existence.

thumb up

curryman
No one.

Morrison proved this.

Lord Feron
1. Flash
2. X-Man
3. Thanos

JayDaDon
CBR surfer? Do I get to use CBR superman too? Superman sings surfer out of existence.

thumb up

Cosmic awareness is one of the surfer's main deals tho. Why shouldn't he be able to use it? IMO it would be like taking the spider sense away from Pete.

Diesldude
Originally posted by curryman
No one.

Morrison proved this.

I agree with the chicken curry man.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Cosmic awareness is one of the surfer's main deals tho. Why shouldn't he be able to use it? IMO it would be like taking the spider sense away from Pete.
Yeah, he has used it on how many times? Half a dozen times and none in battles? That's totally like spider-sense, I tell you./sarcasm

Zack Fair

SENTRY beats them both at the same time ftr Opening posts makes it clear no weakness exploitation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.