What X-Team would you create?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Salthasha
If you had the creative mojo to stick 5 existing members of the expanded X universe, who would you pick and then You get to make a new hero to throw in the mix whats the name powers and personality type?

I will go first.

1. Siryn aka Thresea Cassidy aka Banshee
2. Phoenix aka Rachel Summers
3. Dazzler aka Allison Blaire
4. Beast aka Hank Mccoy
5. Hellion aka Julian Keller
6. My creation Shamrock Steel aka Siobhan O'connor Daughter of Black tom Cassidy and The morrighan one of the major forces of the tuatha Dedannan or children of danu, she would retain her ability to cast complexed illusions, her mutant ability would be super strength and invulnerability.
Black hair Light complected with green eyes, her costume s dark green with knotwork inlay in Gold. She would present as a very attractive woman, but would be serious in personality and even tempered. Her training happened in Tir Nan Nog with scotta the skilled.
Like most danu she would be multi skilled in many skill sets.
She would be a tank that could also employ the trickery pf the Danu.

kohl
i wouldn't know who to create. so i'd go with quicksilver, multiple man, beast, sage, orphan (assuming we can bring anyone back from the dead...) and psylocke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.