Turning a New Leaf!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
If you could pick one character to change sides (bad to good) (good to bad) who would it be and why? If you want, give a back story of why the character changed.

DC or Marvel. Doesn't matter

My pick:
Kl'rt the Super Skrull

Why?
He has a really cool power set which has alot of potential, but his character makes him to dumb to use them the right way, so if something were to happen that made him want to use his powers better I think Marvel could have a new, powerful, good guy!

Back story:
The Super Skrull program is in full swing again, after creating a SS that the Skrull Empress claims it is the most powerful one yet. Kl'rt takes it as a challenge, fights the new SS and beats him(barely) The new SS now has a grudge against him, uses Skrull shape shifting to make Kl'rt look like a traitor... ultimately Kl'rt is accused of treason and forced to leave the Skrull home world.
So he is seeking revenge, so he goes to earth (since he knows the skrulls hate earth) learns to use his abilities and ends up saving earth (from the skrulls)

I think the avengers could use someone with that much firepower, shape shifting, ruthlessness.

Diesldude
thumb up

klrt is actually pretty good with that powerset, all things considered. best way to have him as a heroe would be to create a greater unifying threat as per annihilation, play on his relationship with his daughter jazinda as per secret invasion or further develop his take on the morality of war and the value of non-skrull life and as per his brief team-up with nova against skrull soldiers

Branlor Swift
Marvel: Red Skull

DC: Joker

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Marvel: Red Skull I really don't see Red Skull changing sides and becoming a villain.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl becomes Evil.

After years of not getting the respect she deserves by her fellow Heroes, Squirrel Girl decides to show them they have been disrespecting the wrong person.

Plus it is time for another Multiversal Threat.

-Pr-
Cyclops. He's been a villain long enough.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops. He's been a villain long enough. he aint even villanous

rotiart
Turning good:
Marvel: Mr Sinister. With his intellect and power set he'd easily be a great counter balance to someone like doom. It would be like having a gambit/iron man mix turned into an avenger or xman...
DC: doomsday. Having once been a mindless beast he has now evolved to a point where he has realized that the center point for his rage has long since past... A hulk like hero for dc...

Turning evil:
Marvel: wolverine. By far one of the characters I marvel I dislike the most. However with his resources, power set, and team leadership, plus prior appearances as a horseman of apocalypse... I'd be interested into seeing how someone who claims to be the best there is at what he does... Actually does when he decided to rule or slaughter mankind...
DC: superman. As the scout and moral leader of the free world... Him changing sides forces a new poster boy to arise. Will it be Kyle? Hal? Maybe shazam or Wonder Woman?... As far as his threat... His will power and use of his abilities makes him a threat few could stop. If superman wasn't around to stop superboy prime... Who could have? An earth without superman is an earth conquered.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I really don't see Red Skull changing sides and becoming a villain.

http://killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/nazi-jokes-hitler-meme.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
he aint even villanous

Oh yes he is.

This could get repetitive.

curryman
This is madness! You start off the thread with someone who already did turn over a new leaf in Annihilation and Conquest??? And then in Secret Invasion?? What you described in the opening post pretty much happened!

And I wish Wonder Man stayed bad smile

Placidity
Charles Xavier.

Would love to see him solo the X-men.

A Xavier and Magneto evil duo, that would be badass.

curryman
Originally posted by Placidity
Charles Xavier.

Would love to see him solo the X-men.

A Xavier and Magneto evil duo, that would be badass.

We had Onslaught

Placidity
Originally posted by curryman
We had Onslaught

Onslaught =/= Evil Xavier, or Magneto team up.

Edit: Oh and Carter sucks.

curryman
Originally posted by Placidity
Onslaught =/= Evil Xavier, or Magneto team up.

Edit: Oh and Carter sucks.

Had a taste of it in Exiles I guess and the Xaviernaut what-if.

Lots of potential big grin

Also, Cassandra Nova was pretty terrifying.

Sin I AM
hmmmmm..........id like to see a evil captain a...he'd solo the marvel u on speeches alone

ThereIsHope
They need to make a Mr Sinister

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
They need to make a Mr Sinister

what???

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh yes he is.

This could get repetitive. it probably will.

pym-ftw
Pym revert back to yellow jacket

If he can't be a hero in the story, let him be a real villain then and reunite with Ultron

Constrictor to hero should happen, it was hinted in Civil war and really touched upon in siege.

FOOM
I agree that Cyclops has been so much of an a-hole for so long they might as well just acknowledge that he is a villain.

He and Emma (who by the way was responsible for letting Sebastian Shaw rape Storm - and Cyclops seems to have forgotten that) could lead the brotherhood.

carver9
Wonder Woman makes a good villain.
Make Magneto a villain again.
Want to see Thor as a villain with a dark costume.
Kyle would make a good villain along with Flash.
I enjoyed Doomsday as a hero.

Lord Feron
Spider-Man: make him evil muhahaha!

Loki a good guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.