Vagina Dentata vs A horde of Penises

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Teeth is a horror/comedy film about a teenage girl with teeth in her vagina that can sever penises and appendages. Decent film, yet very original.

This contest is sponsored by the blue genie from Disney's Aladdin. Why? Because secretly Genie is a demented, sick f*ck who likes to bring pain and suffering about to mankind for his 10,000 year enslavement as a wish granting djinn.

Our heroine, Dawn O'Keefe, is laying on a bed spread eagle with a line of men ready to infiltrate her lethal honey pot with their distinctive members. The object is to last as long as humanly possible in her lethal labia. The winner will get one wish from Genie. Any wish at all. No holds barred.

Which of these contestants can survive the horror of the Vagina Dentata?

1) Dirk Diggler from Boogie Nights
2) Wolverine from X-Men
3) Mister Fantastic from Fantastic Four
4) John Coffey from The Green Mile
5) Toxie from The Toxic Avenger
6) Davy Jones from POTC II
7) Frankenstein's monster from Young Frankenstein
8) V from V for Vendetta
9) David Dunn from Unbreakable
10) Dash Parr from The Incredibles

Who lasts the longest and why?

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/legendarythread.jpg

Toxie. Nothing could bite that willingly. Nothing.

Scarlet Fox
Wolverine. Even if it is bitten it will just heal before another bite can sever his thingy completly.

Side note: Really?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah Toxie FTW

His pole would likely just bite back, in the eventuality of toothen assault.

Impediment
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Side note: Really?

Really really.

sam

the ninjak
LOLZ.

Logan heals his schlong back.
Mr Fantastic can probably withstand the teeth and it will feel like extreme foreplay.
Toxie powers through.
Unbreakable is debatable.

The rest get severed.

Good movie though everybody should watch ''Teeth''.

Impediment
Dash Parr can thrust at super sonic speeds to avoid the teeth, methinks.

Lord Lucien
This is too difficult to decide. We're gonna needs pics, people. Lots of 'em.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is too difficult to decide. We're gonna needs pics, people. Lots of 'em.
All she has to do is close the teeth anough and Dash would be thrusting against sharp teeth shredding his little Dash.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Dash Parr can thrust at super sonic speeds to avoid the teeth, methinks. Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
All she has to do is close the teeth anough and Dash would be thrusting against sharp teeth shredding his little Dash.

That's what I thought as well. Dash pushes his wiener into gnashed fangs....ouch!

BruceSkywalker
Logan ftw here.. btw the actress in teeth was kind of hot. big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by Impediment
Teeth is a horror/comedy film about a teenage girl with teeth in her vagina that can sever penises and appendages. Decent film, yet very original.

Reminds me of that princess from Drawn Together.

Robtard
1) Dirk Diggler from Boogie Nights - Loses big
2) Wolverine from X-Men - Loses. Regens. Tries again. Loses. etc.
3) Mister Fantastic from Fantastic Four - Flattens his peen to slip and contour around the teeth - wins
4) John Coffey from The Green Mile - Loses
5) Toxie from The Toxic Avenger - Cums on her before entering, probably results in her death
6) Davy Jones from POTC II - Does he still have a penis?
7) Frankenstein's monster from Young Frankenstein - Loses
8) V from V for Vendetta - He has no penis
9) David Dunn from Unbreakable - Penis is bite proof. Wins
10) Dash Parr from The Incredibles - Is in and out before the teeth can clamp down. Wins

Sadako of Girth
laughing

NemeBro
All she has to do is close the teeth anough and Dash would be thrusting against sharp teeth shredding his little Dash. Dash is a small child.

Do you have any evidence that his penis has developed far enough for it to even reach the teeth?

IIRC it tended to chomp down on the men inside her just below the head.

Robtard
Nemebro's hung like a gnat.

marwash22
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Logan ftw here.. btw the actress in teeth was kind of hot. big grin there's no bone in the penis.

his dick gets severed immediately.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by marwash22
there's no bone in the penis.

his dick gets severed immediately.
To be completly severed you would need a solid line of teeth. I imagine these teeth to be a line of fangs with gaps between them. Logan would scream like a little girl but he would Regen before he would lose it.

marwash22
They don't show how the teeth are aligned, but the girl in the movie "Teeth" does indeed bite penises off.

i imagine it looks like a piranha down there.

Scarlet Fox
In one bite?

marwash22
yeah, all in one bite.

she bit a dude's fingers off too. clean cuts.

Scarlet Fox
Mmmm yummy. Well then they are all ****ed!

marwash22
Mr Fantastic could make his arm thin enough to fit under very small crack in a door, i would imagine he's be able to get his peen around the teeth... even when they are clamped.

Scarlet Fox
Well if one bite can completly severe a finger/penis I would imagine that no matter how thin something is it will get sliced. More so the thinner it is the easier it would be.

marwash22
but he's all stretchy and it's been shown (not in the movie), that Reed can just keep stretching to keep from being cut.

Scarlet Fox
Well with that in mind if he flattens himself enough to not be cut can he still be counted as actually doing her? o.o

marwash22
lol.

well, he can flatten, then "plump" back up once he's past the teeth.

Scarlet Fox
But the penis is one solid thing. He would never be 'Past' the teeth. And what if she has mutliple rows of teeth? Hmm? That could explain how she manages to take it off in one bite.

Robtard
But the penis is one solid thing. He would never be 'Past' the teeth. And what if she has mutliple rows of teeth? Hmm? That could explain how she manages to take it off in one bite.

Reed would probably just end up doing her in the butt anyways. It's just how he rolls.

the ninjak
I always imagined Reed going all hentai tentacles on Sue behind closed doors.
He can cover every inch of her body inside and out.
She definitely doesn't stay with him for his personality.

NemeBro
Reed could extend his dick to rocket through her cervix and out the top of her head, killing her instantly.

the ninjak
Yeah I'm surprised Reed never uses his dick as an extra fighting limb.
A serious elite superhero must use all the tools at his disposal.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by NemeBro
Reed could extend his dick to rocket through her cervix and out the top of her head, killing her instantly.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/tumblr_mi47wsqByD1s4zq2io1_500_zpsd31295c4.gif

Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/doyle-san_wholenineyards_zpsb0f4a81f.jpg

XanatosForever
Bees. My gods.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah I'm surprised Reed never uses his dick as an extra fighting limb.
A serious elite superhero must use all the tools at his disposal.
xD I can just see it. Reed dick slaps Doom!

KO!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/doyle-san_wholenineyards_zpsb0f4a81f.jpg Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
xD I can just see it. Reed dick slaps Doom!

KO!

laughing out loud

Reed wins this thread a hundred fold.

If he can hold the London eye up with his arms and legs. His schlong can withstand the teeth like a champ.

elrond72
this is the funniest thread ever laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.