Cole MacGrath vs. The Mane Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/6676/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale.png
Cole MacGrath (inFamous)

VS

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/182/0/6/mane_six_group_intro_by_kired25-d53rl82.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before Cole can pick off the six remaining Ice Soldiers that ambushed him, the Beast rematerializes in the center of the battle, releasing an atomic-like explosion upon his rebirth. MacGrath wakes back up to find six ponies in his presence in a colorful village. "Okay..." Cole says as he looks at the ponies "either I still got a little bit of Sasha's tar in my eye or Zeke's beer got me hammered. Regardless, I still got to deal with you guys before I can head back. No hard feelings." Before any of the equines could say anything, a jolt of lightning hits Rarity, rendering her unconscious at the sight of her ruined coat via burn mark. Twilight responds to this by shooting magical concussive blasts which Cole blocks with a polarity wall. Applejack runs to the other side to kick apples into his back, which makes the electric Conduit turn off the wall the moment he loses balance and is quickly meets a wave of purple energy that sends him flying towards Pinkie Pie who whips out her Party Cannon. Cole is met with a barrage of confetti and streamers backed up with a force that sends him hurling towards Applejack. Her hind hooves, Bucky Mcgillicuddy and kicks McGee, make contact with his stomach and sends him in Twilight's direction and is grabbed by the unicorn's levitation spell and is spun in a 180 degree angle before hitting the ground. Upon impact, Cole gets back up to conjure a wave of ice to encase the lavender-colored horse but is surprised the ice melts away when the pony's mane turns into flame, giving her a menacing aura but is quickly diminished for it couldn't last long. Quickly, before she can do something else, he launches himself into the air via Ice Launch and slams the ground with his Amp which creates a shockwave, sending the ponies flying. To finish them off, MacGrath releases a tornado only to be stopped by a rainbow-colored blur that halts it's destruction. Rainbow Dash then karate kicks the unsuspecting Cole into Rarity's boutique. The electricity from the sewing machines are absorbed as Cole walks back out. "Seems Bertrand gave Vermaak 88 more than just cold shoulders. Let's try that again" he says. Now begins Round 2.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, Good Cole is fighting ponies he believes are the same people who tried to attack him and won't hold a lot back but has to keep himself from killing and can only knock them out or restrain them. As for the lack of electricity across most of Equestria, no, Cole doesn't have to keep running back to feed off sewing machines for Ponyville now has street lights all over the place since there have been a lot of cart accidents lately and vending machines with cupcakes courtesy of Sugarcube Corner.

Who will win?

ScreamPaste
We didn't need quite that much detail for how the fight starts. stick out tongue

Anyway, I'm off to bug Moo for good Cole feats. mmm

NotAllThatEvil
Ponies.

NemeBro
Twilight handily solos. As would Rainbow Dash.

MooCowofJustice
K, so I've seen the Rainboom thing...why would you make this thread?

ScreamPaste
From what Moo told me, yeah, siding with the ponies.

This is kind of unfair, really. Why pit him against all six?

52YcluhTsq0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.