Davy Jones vs. Blackbeard vs. Barbossa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Battle of the Pirates of the Caribbean villains. No guns. Just swords. Fight takes place on the Black Pearl.

Lord Lucien
If they're all immortal, then no one. They just get bored and sit down.

KingD19
Only Davy Jones is immortal.

Unless this is 1st movie Barbossa. But Davy wins anyway as he has teleportation powers, phasing, and the ability to shrug off any injury.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Only Davy Jones is immortal.

Unless this is 1st movie Barbossa. But Davy wins anyway as he has teleportation powers, phasing, and the ability to shrug off any injury.

Is this true?

NemeBro
Yes.

Davy Jones is the most absolutely immortal of the three, and is beside that easily the most formidable.

Tzeentch._
shut the **** up

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
Is this true?

In the 1st movie, Barbossa was immortal(as well as his entire crew) because they'd stolen the cursed treasure. Once they gave it back, they were mortal again.

Davy Jones is the Captain of the Flying Dutchman and the ferryman of the dead though, so he's immortal period.

He showed he could teleport when Jack was looking at him from the Black Pearl, while Davy was on the Dutchman. And by the time Jack went to lower his spyglass, Jones was literally a foot away from him. And when they dueled on the mast, Jack stabbed Davy Jones, and he just smiled at him.

quanchi112
Hector and Davy were both immortal given the right circumstances were never met. Ie. give the treasure back or stab Davy's heart. In this scenario they call can die and comes down to overall formidability otherwise there isn't a way Davy can lose or Hector from part 1 can lose.

Scarlet Fox
Not trying to knock YOUR thread down specificially but 1vs1vs1 threads are not allowed I thought o.o

KingD19
Davy can still phase through solid matter and teleport, giving him the easy win. He's also got a claw for a hand that's powerful enough to easily grip and shatter swords, as well as block them. And he's a better fighter than Blackbeard and Barbossa.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Not trying to knock YOUR thread down specificially but 1vs1vs1 threads are not allowed I thought o.o Only a nerd would say something like this.

juggerman
Hector is the best swordsman imo but Jones has too many advantages to lose here.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
Hector is the best swordsman imo but Jones has too many advantages to lose here.

That would go to Jones. As he's been around and fighting for Centuries which right then gives him more combat experience, and he completely dominated Jack, something no one else has ever done.

juggerman
He has not been around fighting that long. He he is constantly shown to send his minons to do his dirty work so there is no reason to believe it has ever been different. While Barbossa tends to handle more situations personally than Jones did. Plus fighting while you can't be killed doesn't mean your skill will improve since you really don't need to defend or parry at all.

Plus in CotBP Barbossa's crew gets pissed at him and looks like they are about to attack him in the cave until Barbossa pulls a sword and challenges EVERYBODY. Now you have atleast 20 totally immortal, immune to pain guys vs one. None tried to take him. That alone shows his ridiculous skill.

I agree Jones dominated Sparrow but again that is more of testament to his advantages(strength, claw, teleporting, immortality, phasing, ect) than his actual skill. Iirc Sparrow only challenged an immortal Barbossa once he was immortal himself. He hadn't the same luxury with Jones.

quanchi112
Hector is the best swordsman imo but Jones has too many advantages to lose here. Based on ?

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Showings

quanchi112
Showings He poisoned his own sword against Blackbeard which implies he wasn't even confident in his own abilities that he could win a sword fight against him. saying he is the best is absurd.

juggerman
Doesn't matter

NemeBro
He poisoned his own sword against Blackbeard which implies he wasn't even confident in his own abilities that he could win a sword fight against him. saying he is the best is absurd. He was sort of crippled at the time.

Jones is the best swordsman though. He is to date the only character to have beaten Will Turner in a battle of blades.

juggerman
Having trouble remembering the scene and won't be able to look it up til a bit later. How exactly did Jones best Turner? This could change everything

juggerman
Just looked and the only thing i can find is the scene where Will stabs Jones from behind and Jones round house kicks him. It wasn't an actual duel. If your talking about a different scene lemme know but so far there isn't anything putting either of these two above Barbossa in terms of skill. But honestly either of thses two can kill Barbossa by using their "powers"

KingD19
Blackbeard doesn't have any powers. His sword does, but it only controls the Queen Anne's Revenge.

juggerman
Yeah the sword was what i was talking about but it can control other ships as well. Barbossa told Jack that the rope from his own ship tied him up and that he had to cut his leg off to escape.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter Why doesn't that matter ?Originally posted by NemeBro
He was sort of crippled at the time.

Jones is the best swordsman though. He is to date the only character to have beaten Will Turner in a battle of blades. Doesn't Jones also have a peg leg ? Do you think Barbossa would straight up merc Blackbeard minus the shitty leg.

juggerman
Why doesn't that matter ?

The main reason is because iirc the only time Barbossa encountered Black Beard before poisoning the sword was when Black Beard took the Pearl. All Barbossa knew about the guy was the same legends everyone knew and he knew he could control objects(dunno if he was aware the extent). He never had any real reason to suspect BB's skills were above his since he hadn't actually fought him yet or seen him fight. And knowingBBe can use objcts to "fight" for him Barbossa might only get one shot so he wanted to ensure it's success.

Add into that the fact that BB had zombies to fight for him as well and that Barbossa in all likely hood was not at his best seeing as how he lost a leg the next encounter may not have ever come down to an actual sword fight. He needed any and all advantages he could gather in case he had even the slightest chance to even nick BB before possibly becoming entangled again or overcome by minions.

Doesn't Jones also have a peg leg ? Do you think Barbossa would straight up merc Blackbeard minus the shitty leg.

In all likely hood Jones had much more time to become efficient and skilled while on a peg leg. I don't recall how much time passed for Barbossa but iirc he wasn't fully used to it yet and it still hindered him greatly

quanchi112
The main reason is because iirc the only time Barbossa encountered Black Beard before poisoning the sword was when Black Beard took the Pearl. All Barbossa knew about the guy was the same legends everyone knew and he knew he could control objects(dunno if he was aware the extent). He never had any real reason to suspect BB's skills were above his since he hadn't actually fought him yet or seen him fight. And knowingBBe can use objcts to "fight" for him Barbossa might only get one shot so he wanted to ensure it's success.

Add into that the fact that BB had zombies to fight for him as well and that Barbossa in all likely hood was not at his best seeing as how he lost a leg the next encounter may not have ever come down to an actual sword fight. He needed any and all advantages he could gather in case he had even the slightest chance to even nick BB before possibly becoming entangled again or overcome by minions.

In all likely hood Jones had much more time to become efficient and skilled while on a peg leg. I don't recall how much time passed for Barbossa but iirc he wasn't fully used to it yet and it still hindered him greatly So to make a long story short you really like Barbossa. The guy knew he'd need to cheat to beat him. Bottom line. He met him before and knew he wasn't as good with a sword as Blackbeard.

juggerman
Yeah i do like Barbossa but i like Jones more. I think Blackbeard sucks but that's mostly because i think the 4th film sucks. Basically you are tring to claim Barbossa needed to poison his sword cuz he knew Blackbeard was better but he had no way of knowing that. All he really knew at the time was he could control shit with the sword.

juggerman
So is there any other reason you think Blackbeard is superior besides Barbossa stacking the deck against an opponent whose skill level he's completely unaware of?

quanchi112
Yeah i do like Barbossa but i like Jones more. I think Blackbeard sucks but that's mostly because i think the 4th film sucks. Basically you are tring to claim Barbossa needed to poison his sword cuz he knew Blackbeard was better but he had no way of knowing that. All he really knew at the time was he could control shit with the sword. Why else cheat to gain an unfair advantage ? I wouldn't cheat against someone I knew I'd destroy that's for sure. Originally posted by juggerman
So is there any other reason you think Blackbeard is superior besides Barbossa stacking the deck against an opponent whose skill level he's completely unaware of? Their fight and that fact.

I do agree that the 4th film was garbage as was Blackbeard.

juggerman
Why else cheat to gain an unfair advantage ? I wouldn't cheat against someone I knew I'd destroy that's for sure. Their fight and that fact.

He just lost his leg. He had every reason to stack the deck in his favor seeing as how he was limited in a way he hasn't been before. beard only won the fight due to Bossa's handicap. I assumed this was pre peg Bossa. If it is post then yeah he may not be able to hang in a pure duel.

I do agree that the 4th film was garbage as was Blackbeard.

thumb up

quanchi112
He just lost his leg. He had every reason to stack the deck in his favor seeing as how he was limited in a way he hasn't been before. beard only won the fight due to Bossa's handicap. I assumed this was pre peg Bossa. If it is post then yeah he may not be able to hang in a pure duel.

thumb up He didn't seem to be handicapped in any way thew sword fight I saw him in. He seemed to be generally as effective as he was before.

This is pre peg leg.

juggerman
He was hobbling around and on a crutch. It severly limited his movements. Watch how he fought Jack in 1. They both were running and jumping all thru the cave. Watch his fight at the end of 3. He was moving about fighting multiple opponents while marrying Turner and Swan. In 4 he was very still in comparison. He relied heavily on the crutch. Once it was taken away he could barely stand.

Besides beating a weakened Barbossa thru weakness exploitation Blackbeard has no sword fighting feats iirc. People feared him mostly cuz of his legend and his "magic". He's the weak link here.

quanchi112
He was hobbling around and on a crutch. It severly limited his movements. Watch how he fought Jack in 1. They both were running and jumping all thru the cave. Watch his fight at the end of 3. He was moving about fighting multiple opponents while marrying Turner and Swan. In 4 he was very still in comparison. He relied heavily on the crutch. Once it was taken away he could barely stand.

Besides beating a weakened Barbossa thru weakness exploitation Blackbeard has no sword fighting feats iirc. People feared him mostly cuz of his legend and his "magic". He's the weak link here. In terms of his sword fighting to me it seemed the same. He was never really effective running all over creation. I think it's close between the two but still favor Blackbeard due to him cheating.

juggerman
Barbossa is a cheater as well. And i think peak Barbossa is above Blackbeard by a good margin. I also think he is above Jones in the skill department. But he would lose this fight since Jones is stronger and has more advantages than the other two.

quanchi112
Barbossa is a cheater as well. And i think peak Barbossa is above Blackbeard by a good margin. I also think he is above Jones in the skill department. But he would lose this fight since Jones is stronger and has more advantages than the other two. I think Jones is the clear favorite. I don't see both of them beating Jones if they tag teamed him.

What fights do you think Barbossa was just magnificent in ?

Jones seemed just as skilled as any of them. There is no huge advantage in skill with these three.

juggerman
Barbossa did much better against Sparrow than Jones imo. Also he was taking out multiple enemies in the final battle of 3 while marrying the couple and trying to steer the ship iirc. It's been a while since i've seen it tho. He did some 'between the legs' stab to a guy coming up behing him. Then it is strongly implied that had his entire crew attacked him in the cave he still would have won.

In terms of sword play Barbossa has feats out the ass. Jone was more of a walking juggernaut except for his duel with Sparrow iirc. And Blackbeard wasn't very impressive at all

juggerman
But yeah Jones wins

quanchi112
Barbossa did much better against Sparrow than Jones imo. Also he was taking out multiple enemies in the final battle of 3 while marrying the couple and trying to steer the ship iirc. It's been a while since i've seen it tho. He did some 'between the legs' stab to a guy coming up behing him. Then it is strongly implied that had his entire crew attacked him in the cave he still would have won.

In terms of sword play Barbossa has feats out the ass. Jone was more of a walking juggernaut except for his duel with Sparrow iirc. And Blackbeard wasn't very impressive at all Blackbeard took Barbossa on. I don't care for feats actually I always go for peer by peer comparisons.

They are all in the same class.

juggerman
He took on a weakened version of Barbossa. And it looked pretty even until the crutch was broken

quanchi112
He took on a weakened version of Barbossa. And it looked pretty even until the crutch was broken I never said Blackbeard had a huge advantage but to me a pretty even fight with Barbossa being aware of his skills and cheating prior to leads me to give him the edge.

juggerman
Aware of who's skills?

quanchi112
Aware of who's skills? Blackbeard's.

juggerman
He wasn't aware of his skills prior to that fight

quanchi112
He wasn't aware of his skills prior to that fight Are you sure ?

juggerman
Pretty sure but i only saw the movie once and that was when it first came out. I really don't wanna sit thru it again

quanchi112
Pretty sure but i only saw the movie once and that was when it first came out. I really don't wanna sit thru it again From what I recall I thought Blackbeard already beat him.

juggerman
They didn't duel. The Revenge attacked the Pearl and Bossa called for his men to abandon ship. But before they could the ropes of the Pearl tied everyone up. Bossa cut his own leg off to escape. There was never a direct encounter between the two til the end of 4

quanchi112
They didn't duel. The Revenge attacked the Pearl and Bossa called for his men to abandon ship. But before they could the ropes of the Pearl tied everyone up. Bossa cut his own leg off to escape. There was never a direct encounter between the two til the end of 4 Are you 100 percent sure of this ?

juggerman
After re-watching the scene where he explained what happened yes i is

quanchi112
After re-watching the scene where he explained what happened yes i is How do you know he didn't see or encounter Blackbeard before he was tied up and defeated ?

juggerman
It wasn't mentioned therefore we cannot assume it happened

EDIT: and simply "seeing" him wouldn't give him and indication of his skill

quanchi112
It wasn't mentioned therefore we cannot assume it happened

EDIT: and simply "seeing" him wouldn't give him and indication of his skill We don't know what happened but logically since his crew was defeated by Blackbeard we can assume he saw his skill level. Blackbeard did go back and forth with Barbossa even despite you arguing like crazy for him. Blackbeard overtook his ship and in their second encounter he knew he needed to cheat which implies inferiority. Abc logic is worthless when we have a direct comparison.

juggerman
His crew was tied up just like him. There is no indication that any sword fight took place. Basically the Revenge fired upon the Pearl and then before the crew could abandon ship they got tied up. Not skill was shown. You are making a very large assumption based on nothing at all.

quanchi112
His crew was tied up just like him. There is no indication that any sword fight took place. Basically the Revenge fired upon the Pearl and then before the crew could abandon ship they got tied up. Not skill was shown. You are making a very large assumption based on nothing at all. You don't know. You are assuming something like you watched a hidden scene. All logic and reason dictate that he knew of Blackbeard's skill which was made apparent when they did fight.

juggerman
It was not mentioned or even hinted to that they fought at all. But if you want to continue making baseless assumptions go right ahead.

quanchi112
It was not mentioned or even hinted to that they fought at all. But if you want to continue making baseless assumptions go right ahead. We see them fight. We see they are clearly peers in terms of strength. Acting like he was overtaken without seeing the captain is hilarious. You really like Barbossa I get it. Logic dictates you cheat to gain an illegal advantage. Logic also dictates you wouldn't do so against an inferior opponent.

juggerman
How is that hilarious? People working on the Revenge didn't even see the captain until they tried to take the ship. Acting as if a person who can take control of your ship without fighting would fight anyway is ridiculous. Especially considering that's his M.O. even when his crew attacked. He didn't fight at all until he left his ship so we can't assume that changed for no reason at all.

EDIT: But i get it. You just want to pretend stuff happened with zero proof. Have fun with that

quanchi112
How is that hilarious? People working on the Revenge didn't even see the captain until they tried to take the ship. Acting as if a person who can take control of your ship without fighting would fight anyway is ridiculous. Especially considering that's his M.O. even when his crew attacked. He didn't fight at all until he left his ship so we can't assume that changed for no reason at all.

EDIT: But i get it. You just want to pretend stuff happened with zero proof. Have fun with that I am just thinking through this logically. You aren't. You want to pretend people cheat against his inferiors. We see them fight on screen. Whether they fought or not Barbossa wasn't more skilled in direct comparison. He cheated to win.

juggerman
So it's logical that Barbossa saw a guy so reclusive that his own men haven't seen him? And that this guy actually fought and risked his life in combat when he could have easily just used their ship against them (which was what was implied)?

This guy is shown to not only avoid fighting by using the magical sword but to also allows his minions to do the work for him while he stays in his quarters.

Barbossa just lost his leg and was trying to kill Blackbeard in revenge. He could not be sure it would come down to an actual duel with Blackbeard's crew. He poisoned it to have a better shot at actually killing him. Defeating him in a duel was not the goal.

quanchi112
So it's logical that Barbossa saw a guy so reclusive that his own men haven't seen him? And that this guy actually fought and risked his life in combat when he could have easily just used their ship against them (which was what was implied)?

This guy is shown to not only avoid fighting by using the magical sword but to also allows his minions to do the work for him while he stays in his quarters.

Barbossa just lost his leg and was trying to kill Blackbeard in revenge. He could not be sure it would come down to an actual duel with Blackbeard's crew. He poisoned it to have a better shot at actually killing him. Defeating him in a duel was not the goal. Spin it however you want. Cheating implies a lack of confidence in his superiority over him. You can pretend their fight should be thrown away. Who has Barbossa beaten anyways ?

juggerman
No spin.

Lack of confidence does not mean his skills were indeed inferior.

Their fight should not be thrown away. It shows Blackbeard fights pretty evenly against a less than 100% Barbossa

quanchi112
No spin.

Lack of confidence does not mean his skills were indeed inferior.

Their fight should not be thrown away. It shows Blackbeard fights pretty evenly against a less than 100% Barbossa No, it shows Blackbeard fights pretty evenly with no real lack of formidability on Barbossa's behalf. I wouldn't try to stack the deck against an inferior. Would you ?

juggerman
He's not inferior to cripple Barbossa. He's inferior to 100% Barbossa

quanchi112
He's not inferior to cripple Barbossa. He's inferior to 100% Barbossa Based on what ? What did 100 percent Barbossa do which gives you this opinion ?

juggerman
It's more to the point the Blacbeard did nothing. Barbossa held his own against Sparrow who is one of the best duelists in the series. He also was fighting multiple opponents at the end of 3 while distracted and didn't sustain an injury. Blackbeard has nothing under his belt to suggest he is on the same level.

quanchi112
It's more to the point the Blacbeard did nothing. Barbossa held his own against Sparrow who is one of the best duelists in the series. He also was fighting multiple opponents at the end of 3 while distracted and didn't sustain an injury. Blackbeard has nothing under his belt to suggest he is on the same level. Due to his limited screen time. abc logic isn't necessary when we have a direct comparison.

juggerman
A direct comparison when one of them is at 100% and the other is not. I'm not saying Blackbeard "couldn't" do these things i'm saying he "hasn't been shown to do anything close so we cannot just assume it is within his skill/power"

quanchi112
A direct comparison when one of them is at 100% and the other is not. I'm not saying Blackbeard "couldn't" do these things i'm saying he "hasn't been shown to do anything close so we cannot just assume it is within his skill/power" That's if you ignore their fight and Barbossa having to cheat to win.

juggerman
Barbossa was at a disadvantage with the loss of his leg. Him "cheating" makes sense since he was going after someone with a few advantages over him. Georges St-Pierre could kick almost anyone's ass, but if he recently lost a leg and fought before he was fully used to a fake leg he would probably lose to many people he'd normally destroy. Their "skill" wouldn't need to surpass his to win either especially if they could give him a good fight when he was at his best

quanchi112
Barbossa was at a disadvantage with the loss of his leg. Him "cheating" makes sense since he was going after someone with a few advantages over him. Georges St-Pierre could kick almost anyone's ass, but if he recently lost a leg and fought before he was fully used to a fake leg he would probably lose to many people he'd normally destroy. Their "skill" wouldn't need to surpass his to win either especially if they could give him a good fight when he was at his best But we didn't see any dramatic slip in skill with a sword in his fight. It's comparing apples to oranges.

juggerman
We see a dramatic slip in his stance, balance, and mobility which are all essential in sword fighting. It is apples to oranges but the analogy holds true. If Westley lost a leg and then lost to Inigo Montoya it would be the same thing.

quanchi112
We see a dramatic slip in his stance, balance, and mobility which are all essential in sword fighting. It is apples to oranges but the analogy holds true. If Westley lost a leg and then lost to Inigo Montoya it would be the same thing. I don't see him struggling to hold true to form here. He's doing fine. Feel free to point out at which point do you feel it's obvious in the Blackbeard fight.

juggerman
He doesn't have to visibly struggle to not be at his best. The entire movie he is leaning on a crutch and hobbling. He is still using the crutch as support in the fight. He's never had to lean before therefore he is shown to have his stance, balance, and mobility hindered.

quanchi112
He doesn't have to visibly struggle to not be at his best. The entire movie he is leaning on a crutch and hobbling. He is still using the crutch as support in the fight. He's never had to lean before therefore he is shown to have his stance, balance, and mobility hindered. If this were a race on foot you'd have a point but since it's a sword fight to which he looked all the same in terms of effectiveness then I stand by my sound reasoning.

juggerman
Beg to differ then. You say being on a peg leg and a crutch affected his ability in no way. I respectfully disagree. Jones wins either way

quanchi112
Beg to differ then. You say being on a peg leg and a crutch affected his ability in no way. I respectfully disagree. Jones wins either way We do agree Jones wins but you have to give his sword fighting the eye test. He's just as effective as he was in the first 2 movies.

juggerman
He looked good but you can't deny he was not at his best. I don't believe Blackbeard can beat Barbossa at his best in a swordfight based on what we've seen.

Newjak
Wouldn't Blackbeard's ability to control the ship with his sword being extremely helpful here?

Although I guess Jones could just walk through it

quanchi112
He looked good but you can't deny he was not at his best. I don't believe Blackbeard can beat Barbossa at his best in a swordfight based on what we've seen. I noticed no different in terms of overall effectiveness.

juggerman
Originally posted by Newjak
Wouldn't Blackbeard's ability to control the ship with his sword being extremely helpful here?

Although I guess Jones could just walk through it

Yes which is why i said he could beat Barbossa. I don't think it would cause Jones too much concern tho.

juggerman
I noticed no different in terms of overall effectiveness.

I noticed a huge difference in his stance and mobility. He wasn't fully used to the peg but he was still able to be formidable. He just wasn't at his best.

quanchi112
I noticed a huge difference in his stance and mobility. He wasn't fully used to the peg but he was still able to be formidable. He just wasn't at his best. Well according to my eye test he was fine.

juggerman
Well according to my eye test he was fine.

You didn't notice his "gangsta lean"?

quanchi112
You didn't notice his "gangsta lean"? He seemed to compensate just fine with his peg leg.

juggerman
Yes he seemed to cope. But that doesn't mean he was used to it.

quanchi112
Yes he seemed to cope. But that doesn't mean he was used to it. What gave you the impression he wasn't used to it ?

juggerman
The fact that he needed crutches

quanchi112
The fact that he needed crutches Not while he sword fought.

juggerman
He did. Once it was taken away he was stumbling pretty badly

quanchi112
He did. Once it was taken away he was stumbling pretty badly I don't recall this.

juggerman
Watch the scene again. Blackbeard takes away the crutch and breaks it. Barbossa is immediately shown stumbling. Then Beard trips him ftw.

quanchi112
Watch the scene again. Blackbeard takes away the crutch and breaks it. Barbossa is immediately shown stumbling. Then Beard trips him ftw. Do you have a youtube link ? I don't own any of these movies.

juggerman
I don't either. I watched the scene on my phone cuz i youtube is blocked at my job. If you search "Blackbeard vs Barbossa" the scene will pop right up. Sorry i couldn't help further.

quanchi112
I don't either. I watched the scene on my phone cuz i youtube is blocked at my job. If you search "Blackbeard vs Barbossa" the scene will pop right up. Sorry i couldn't help further. I will try to get around to this later. I will be honest this isn't high on my priority list when it comes to kmc topics. The only pirate I thought was even semi cool was Bill's Davy Jones character. The actor finds his way into most epic fantasy films in some way or another.

juggerman
It's ok take your time. This isn't all that serious since we've already agreed on who wins and this is really just a minor detail that doesn't really change the thread at all. Bill is the man.

quanchi112
It's ok take your time. This isn't all that serious since we've already agreed on who wins and this is really just a minor detail that doesn't really change the thread at all. Bill is the man. He was the voice of the general of the giants in Jack the Giant Slayer as well. I love his voice but I am starting to get sick of him being in all of these movies.

juggerman
I haven't seen it yet. Would recommend it? Eh i'm not sick of him yet. He's in some of my favs.

quanchi112
I haven't seen it yet. Would recommend it? Eh i'm not sick of him yet. He's in some of my favs. I'd still see it if I were you but it was massively disappointed.

I will see Oz tonight too. My expectations aren't very high for that one. More characters to debate for or against if nothing else.

juggerman
I'll wait for Redbox or Netflix then i guess. Lemme know how Oz was.

quanchi112
I'll wait for Redbox or Netflix then i guess. Lemme know how Oz was. Will do.

juggerman
Thanks bro

quanchi112
Thanks bro Np.

quanchi112
Ox was a decent flick. The ending was pretty good. Wicked witch was done well.

juggerman
Copy that

quanchi112
Copy that Let me know after you see it because you can bet your ass Lord Voldemort can't wait to kill the Wicked Witch of the West.

juggerman
Was she that good? To face YOUR Voldemort i mean?

quanchi112
Was she that good? To face YOUR Voldemort i mean? No, but Lord Voldemort still wants to smite her. I mean just look at him. He's just itching for a fight.

I think a good comparison would be the movie Oz the great and powerful vs. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.