Slade Vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Slade gets one week prep to take on Doom in Latvaria.

Doom has no idea Slade is coming.

Can he do it.

No. He'll get curbstomped.

guy222
Doom

ThereIsHope
I dont see it happening.

Mihsnme
Slade is someone that Doom would end up hiring instead.

SevenShackles
Doom wrecks him and then pays him a crap load of money to become his new right hand.

Mindset
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doom wrecks him and then pays him a crap load of money to become his new right hand. Doom is more likely to oneshot him then lock him up.

Mihsnme
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doom wrecks him and then pays him a crap load of money to become his new right hand. Agreed, if he hired Luke Cage he'll most likely want to hire Slade. But he'll have to pay him more than $200

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mihsnme
Agreed, if he hired Luke Cage he'll most likely want to hire Slade. But he'll have to pay him more than $200
Lol
Of course he will have to pay him more. Also sparing his life from a wicked death or life in a prison cell will also be factored into his 'fee'
You get what you pay for smokin'

Sixth_Winged
I don't think Slade could invade Latveria without somehow alarming Dr Doom of his intrusion.

He might be able to take him by surprise (very unlikely of that happening imo with his staff assumin it bypasses Doom's armor and autoshields) outside the castle.

ThereIsHope
I dont think that Slade can penetrate the armor. It has that force field doesnt it? How strong is the armor with out the force field?

wildernesss
slade meets his doom

SevenShackles
Aren't Slades weapons Made of a special metal and can cut anything like wolverine? Not to say it makes it pass the shields but if slade can get past the shields with something from his prep it then factors in.

deathlife
No amount of prep can prepare you for Doom in latveria

Lord Feron
Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.