DC killing Damian Wayne?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JayDaDon
Stupid idea. Such wasted potential so we can see more melodrama and brooding.

JayDaDon
I don't know why but its not letting me post a direct link

SevenShackles
That's a shame. He made things a tad more interesting, I was always curious what would be said between him and the other bats in the belfry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Joker kill another one?

JayDaDon
Well they refer to his killer as a brutal enemy. Its weird that this is being spoiled so early though.

JayDaDon
Different link: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/25/batman-incorporated-8-spoilers-galore

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Joker kill another one?

I thought that joker arc was over and had Jason Todd all joker venomed for his trouble. (haven't had alot of time to read as of yet) and Damian was safe and sound. Would be a little odd to have joker just pop back up and off Damian.

BruceSkywalker
covers are often times misleading so will wait and actually read the issue to see if Damian truly dies and someone else picks up the Robin mantle

JayDaDon
Well I'm just going by what they said. They actually confirmed they're killing him off on the first link.

SevenShackles

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well I'm just going by what they said. They actually confirmed they're killing him off on the first link.

still i'll wait though.. it does seem odd that they would spoiler it before the issue comes out.. if truly true I hope someone good takes over and obviously the next question will be when will damian return??

-Pr-
You couldn't have put some spoilers in the title? Really? sad

Bentley
He had a ? in the title :P

JayDaDon
Originally posted by -Pr-
You couldn't have put some spoilers in the title? Really? sad

Sorry sad

Emi~Kiro
If ras could bring back Jason and Damians mother wants him couldn't they just bring him back from the dead and when he gets older he can just appear like Jason did?

vansonbee
Hmmm... he might be resurrected via mommy or retire from Bat family or fake his death.

one of these 3's, anyone else think these are highly possible?

abhilegend
WHAT.THE.**** is the matter with DC? Damian is one of the best characters created in a long time. This is ****ing atrocious.

-Pr-
Remember when this news would have been widely received as being awesome?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hmmm... he might be resurrected via mommy or retire from Bat family or fake his death.

one of these 3's, anyone else think these are highly possible?

I'm still wondering if it's gonna be a literal death too. I don't think Morrisson would be so uninspired. Man I have Batman and Robin born to kill, GREAT stuff. I wanted to see more of Batman trying to raise his son the best he can.

Q99
Personally I'm not a big fan of the "Let's introduce a new character, get people interested in them and their development, then kill them," thing.

Sure, the occasional closed story arc is fine, but if you've got me interested in a character's development, odds are I want more of them, not less.

Death should come when a character's story naturally ends, and Damian honestly was no-where near a point where I would say, "Yea, his story's done now."

Galan007
Well right now it looks like Damian was killed by The Heretic.

Entity
"Lets create a character that everyone hates at first that directly challenges our status quo and then write him dark and yet at times very heroic and then when people start to really like him and he's changing things up to much from how we like our black and white world to be, lets kill him off!"

Yeap sounds like DC!

When change happens lets snuff it out. Reguardless of how good or bad its received. erm

BruceSkywalker
so lets start taking bets as to when Damian returns??

Galan007
Lazarus, ftw?

SevenShackles
Perhaps he will simply die.. Be brought back threw a Lazarus pit either threw his mothers doings or in a more interesting twist Bruce willingly giving his body to Talia to do so and whatever process makes Damien stay with his mother and leave the role of Robin. 'killing' robin by 'killing' Damien and overriding all his character development to just jab another knife in the side of batman and give him more to brood over.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Entity
"Lets create a character that everyone hates at first that directly challenges our status quo and then write him dark and yet at times very heroic and then when people start to really like him and he's changing things up to much from how we like our black and white world to be, lets kill him off!"

Yeap sounds like DC!

When change happens lets snuff it out. Reguardless of how good or bad its received. erm

Your hate is strong.

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so lets start taking bets as to when Damian returns?? Can't be soon enough. I liked the little brat. He talked smack to everyone.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Badabing
Can't be soon enough. I liked the little brat. He talked smack to everyone.

Reminds me of you. Except he's probably taller. vin

Damborgson
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://www.comics66.com/archives/13899#more-13899

hmm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Reminds me of you. Except he's probably taller. vin

laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Reminds me of you. Except he's probably taller. vin You run your mouth recklessly for someone who lives in MY state! sneerOriginally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud Laugh it up dough boy. pr

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Badabing
You run your mouth recklessly for someone who lives in MY state! sneer Laugh it up dough boy. pr

laughing out loud

WanderingDroid
HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH HAHAHA HOHOHO HAHAHA!!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

About time DC did something RIGHT!

Scrappy Doo is gone!

JayDaDon
It's dumb he was just becoming likeable after bruce started laying down the law.

JayDaDon
double post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.