Imhotep (Mummy) vs. Midna (Fused Shadows) TP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Imhotep believes he can resurrect his faithful love if he destroys this annoying pg character from the land of Twilight. Who wins ?

NotAllThatEvil
Midna.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Midna. How ?

NotAllThatEvil
Giant magic tentacle through the chest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Giant magic tentacle through the chest. How will that kill/stop him ?

Utrigita
Immotep at his full power, immortal and all that jazz?

the ninjak
If this fight takes place without no locale then it's the forum arena.

No sand for Imhotep to take advantage of.

Just saying.

ScreamPaste
Behold: Imhotep's best feat.

6XyUIXqIoAM

Certainly impressive, but slow, and not very destructive. Runs out of gas quickly.

Now, Midna's:

0lHbzOtN7Ws

She destroys Hyrule Castle. She is then beaten by Ganondorf and her Fused Shadows are taken from her and crushed in his hand, because he's a badass like that.

Anyway, Midna teleports Imhotep into the sky, holds him spread eagle with her telekinesis, and then hits him with a castle busting uppercut to the cojones. erm

Utrigita
Originally posted by the ninjak
If this fight takes place without no locale then it's the forum arena.

No sand for Imhotep to take advantage of.

Just saying.

Was the sand showing as having a affect on whether or not Immotep could turn into a cloud? Nope he did that from a room. Did the sand have a effect on his immortality? Not as far as I know. In short I don't see Midna killing him, and nore him killing her for that matter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Immotep at his full power, immortal and all that jazz? Yes.Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Behold: Imhotep's best feat.

6XyUIXqIoAM

Certainly impressive, but slow, and not very destructive. Runs out of gas quickly.

Now, Midna's:

0lHbzOtN7Ws

She destroys Hyrule Castle. She is then beaten by Ganondorf and her Fused Shadows are taken from her and crushed in his hand, because he's a badass like that.

Anyway, Midna teleports Imhotep into the sky, holds him spread eagle with her telekinesis, and then hits him with a castle busting uppercut to the cojones. erm That wouldn't kill/defeat him. Midna and Dorf's battle caused the castle to be destroyed which defeated her. LOL at using a feat which ends up defeating her.

Imhotep also has tk.

ScreamPaste
Was the sand showing as having a affect on whether or not Immotep could turn into a cloud? Nope he did that from a room. Did the sand have a effect on his immortality? Not as far as I know. In short I don't see Midna killing him, and nore him killing her for that matter. Midna can affect intangibles, displayed when she forced Twilight Dorf out of Zelda. Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes. That wouldn't kill/defeat him. Midna and Dorf's battle caused the castle to be destroyed which defeated her. LOL at using a feat which ends up defeating her.

Imhotep also has tk. Ganondorf defeated her. Midna is a castle buster. Imhotep's TK isn't as good as hers, she only needs to KO him for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Midna can affect intangibles, displayed when she forced Twilight Dorf out of Zelda. Ganondorf defeated her. Midna is a castle buster. Imhotep's TK isn't as good as hers, she only needs to KO him for the win. Show him being ko'd. We don't know exactly what happened to bring the castle down. You fanboys used to argue Dorf did so but have since changed your tune when I rocked your beliefs to their very core.

You need to prove her tk is more impressive than a guy who can control that level of water through tk. You even argued it's his greatest feat then ignore it because he's up against a Zelda character.

ScreamPaste
You've never rocked anyone's belief in anything, gtfo with that misplaced bravado, kiddo.

As for his TK, ability to control water you're standing in =/= TK, otherwise there's a Zelda character who can TK billions of tons. It's Emotep's best feat, but it's not very destructive.

Even without the Fused Shadows Midna is able to manipulate hundreds of tons of stone with her TK and teleport it. She can also become intangible herself, but is able to affect other intangibles, how will Imhotep protect himself?

quanchi112
You've never rocked anyone's belief in anything, gtfo with that misplaced bravado, kiddo.

As for his TK, ability to control water you're standing in =/= TK, otherwise there's a Zelda character who can TK billions of tons. It's Emotep's best feat, but it's not very destructive.

Even without the Fused Shadows Midna is able to manipulate hundreds of tons of stone with her TK and teleport it. She can also become intangible herself, but is able to affect other intangibles, how will Imhotep protect himself? I was the one who challenged you all when it came to who achieved this feat. I decimated the video game versus forum when I was in the mood to argue games.

A feat doesn't have to be very destructive to be impressive. He holds the water up with tk. You can pretend he doesn't all you want.

We saw the great concentration it would require of Midna as well. He doesn't need to protect himself. Imhotep was mainly invincible and certain magic or forces were always required to defeat him. They couldn't just blow up his body.

ScreamPaste
You did no such thing, lol. Miss your pills this morning?

Hey, this sounds familiar, but unlike Ganondorf, Emotep isn't backed by the Triforce of Power, and the Fused Shadows should easily overcome him.

quanchi112
You did no such thing, lol. Miss your pills this morning?

Hey, this sounds familiar, but unlike Ganondorf, Emotep isn't backed by the Triforce of Power, and the Fused Shadows should easily overcome him. I don't take pills you are confusing me with yourself.

Imhotep showed he is immune to gunfire, etc. Dorf never showed he was immune to anything. As soon as the triforce favored him he was defeated.

Imhotep is more formidable than Dorf is. How can the fused shadows overcome it ? Based on what ?

ScreamPaste
Hurr hurr "I'm rubber you're glue...!", classy, Quan.

Bullets actually blast bits of Emotep away and he heals.

I lol'd IRL.

You either know you're wrong, or you're intentionally trying to make an unfair thread if you seriously believe that Emotep is > Ganon.

Ganon is more powerful than Midna, so why put her against someone you think is stronger than he is? You'd have to be smoking more crack than the guys who decided to make Imhotep immortal to begin with.

The answer is simple, you know Emotep is not the more powerful of the two.

The Fused Shadows can overcome the mummy's power based on greater showings, he has no way to defend himself from her attacks and she will hit him harder than anything else ever has before.

quanchi112
Hurr hurr "I'm rubber you're glue...!", classy, Quan.

Bullets actually blast bits of Emotep away and he heals.

I lol'd IRL.

You either know you're wrong, or you're intentionally trying to make an unfair thread if you seriously believe that Emotep is > Ganon.

Ganon is more powerful than Midna, so why put her against someone you think is stronger than he is? You'd have to be smoking more crack than the guys who decided to make Imhotep immortal to begin with.

The answer is simple, you know Emotep is not the more powerful of the two.

The Fused Shadows can overcome the mummy's power based on greater showings, he has no way to defend himself from her attacks and she will hit him harder than anything else ever has before. Yes, so they don't affect him. Dorf stood there like a girl with his guard down as the sword impaled him. Defenseless.

Please spell Imhotep correctly you heathen.

Imhotep is clearly Dorf's superior.

Dorf is more formidable not necessarily more powerful.

I disagree but more importantly power doesn't equate to more formidable. Look at Link and Dorf for instance. Dorf is a lot more powerful yet he loses continually.

What greater showings ? A castle attack brought her down. The same wouldn't defeat Imhotep. You need to start being objective and thinking about your posts before you submit them.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf was executed before he got the ToP, once he gained it a hole in his chest meant nothing to him.

What? The Egyptian motivated by the loss of his girlfriend? Emotep.

Dorf has, with the bulk of his power sealed away, shattered islands and turned off the daytime.

Dorf loses to Link because Link carries the most powerful character in the entire series in his left hand. no expression The Master Sword is on par with the completed Triforce.

We never see how Ganondorf defeated her, theory crafting.

We do know she can destroy a castle in a single blow, that she can affect intangibles, and that Emotep needs his limbs to work his powers. This isn't hard.

BloodRain
She aint annoying (not that much) D: And itd have to be Midna one way or another. Both can become intangible (sand/twilight), though Midna has both the short and long range advantage.

Imhotep can control a larger amounts of sand and water, but both are less combat useful then Midna's stronger telekinetic powers that allow her to lift massive rocks or large portions of a stone bridge.
Imhotep has low superhuman strength as he is a notably but not vastly stronger than athletic (not peak) humans, when on the other hand Midna's hair/hand is able to throw Beast Ganon aside. That and being able to make Zant explode when stabbing him with it.

Then there's her stronger Fused Shadows form or her true self with returned full powers.

The single thing Imhotep has as an advantage is that immortality of his. So if thats an obstacle there's always blowing to bits/keeping him apart, dragging him into Twilight or possession.

Utrigita
Midna can affect intangibles

Was that Ganondorf she forces out of him? Still I don't quite see how forcing Ganondorf out, makes her capable of harming a guy that can transform himself into a sand tornado (or whatever it is Immotep does), but then again I'm not all that familiar with Zelda.

ScreamPaste
Well, the Fused Shadows do a lot of different things, they're not a single purpose artifact, but they show that they can combat other magics. They just don't always win. By feats, they should be able to affect him, either forcing him out of his sand form, or dispersing him. shrug

If he chooses to remain in a form he can't effectively fight from he's essentially surrendering, anyway.

Utrigita
Well, the Fused Shadows do a lot of different things, they're not a single purpose artifact, but they show that they can combat other magics. They just don't always win. By feats, they should be able to affect him, either forcing him out of his sand form, or dispersing him. shrug

If he chooses to remain in a form he can't effectively fight from he's essentially surrendering, anyway.

Have that Fused Shadows thing affected immortal beings?

Nah, I would call a situation where neither can harm the other a Stalemate but well semantics smile

ScreamPaste
Yeah, they killed Zant, actually. Ganondorf ressurected him, though, and would continue to do so endlessly as is spelled out by Zant himself in game. The Fused Shadows, while powerful, can't **** with the ToP, so yeah. She also forced an intangible Ganondorf from Zelda's body at one point.

I don't see Imhotep as approaching the level of power of the ToP anyway, though. He was even stripped of his powers during the fight with the Scorpion King.

Utrigita
Yeah, they killed Zant, actually. Ganondorf ressurected him, though, and would continue to do so endlessly as is spelled out by Zant himself in game. The Fused Shadows, while powerful, can't **** with the ToP, so yeah. She also forced an intangible Ganondorf from Zelda's body at one point.

I don't see Imhotep as approaching the level of power of the ToP anyway, though. He was even stripped of his powers during the fight with the Scorpion King.

Cool, Midna wins then.

He was stripped of his power by Anubis, a God.

MooCowofJustice
As much as I want the ***** dead, Midna wins this. Best thing I recall out of Imhotep was the sandstorm. And that gets trumped pretty easily by Midna's full potential with the Fused Shadows.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
As much as I want the ***** dead, Midna wins this. Best thing I recall out of Imhotep was the sandstorm. And that gets trumped pretty easily by Midna's full potential with the Fused Shadows. You are a known Zelda fan though so this doesn't surprise anyone.

quanchi112
Ganondorf was executed before he got the ToP, once he gained it a hole in his chest meant nothing to him.

What? The Egyptian motivated by the loss of his girlfriend? Emotep.

Dorf has, with the bulk of his power sealed away, shattered islands and turned off the daytime.

Dorf loses to Link because Link carries the most powerful character in the entire series in his left hand. no expression The Master Sword is on par with the completed Triforce.

We never see how Ganondorf defeated her, theory crafting.

We do know she can destroy a castle in a single blow, that she can affect intangibles, and that Emotep needs his limbs to work his powers. This isn't hard. Every sword that hit him cut into him. A hole which never healed which proves if you put enough holes in a body that Dorf will logically die.

Tp only. This guy also was a threat to the entire world not some puny island.

Wrong. The sword can sever the force of the top but it isn't more powerful than any other blade.

We can't say for sure. Imhotep can reform severed limbs and even did so in the Mummy part 1.

quanchi112
Have that Fused Shadows thing affected immortal beings?

Nah, I would call a situation where neither can harm the other a Stalemate but well semantics smile Thats a terrible point tbh.

ScreamPaste
Look at this guy, bumping Zelda threads to soothe his own butthurt.

Midna still rapestomps with a castlebusting magic spear to the eye.

quanchi112
Look at this guy, bumping Zelda threads to soothe his own butthurt.

Midna still rapestomps with a castlebusting magic spear to the eye. Imhotep can reform or turn into sand. Lol at destroying a castle like that's going to do something even though its speculation.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Imhotep can reform or turn into sand. Lol at destroying a castle like that's going to do something even though its speculation. It's going to wreck his shit. Just like it did when you made this thread.

quanchi112
It's going to wreck his shit. Just like it did when you made this thread. He can reform or turn into sand. Oh right you don't know what he can do and just argue for Zelda characters.

ScreamPaste
He can reform or turn into sand. Oh right you don't know what he can do and just argue for Zelda characters. I know exactly what he can do, and he cannot fight a castle buster with any chance of winning.

quanchi112
I know exactly what he can do, and he cannot fight a castle buster with any chance of winning. Castle busting can't beat him. Can reform or turn into sand. Your posts aren't even somewhat intelligent.

ScreamPaste
Castle busting can't beat him. Can reform or turn into sand. Your posts aren't even somewhat intelligent.
No limit fallacy, he's never been hit with anything resembling that, or as immensely magically powerful.

quanchi112
No limit fallacy, he's never been hit with anything resembling that, or as immensely magically powerful. He can reform broken limits and is invincible to mortal attacks. He can also turn into sand as the very long process of a castle going down takes.

ScreamPaste
He can reform broken limits and is invincible to mortal attacks. He can also turn into sand as the very long process of a castle going down takes.
Again with the no limit fallacy.

It took her one attack. haermm

quanchi112
Again with the no limit fallacy.

It took her one attack. haermm He doesn't even have to tank the attack. We don't know that since we don't see what actually brings it down.

ScreamPaste
We see her attack, plain as day, Quan.

quanchi112
We see her attack, plain as day, Quan. We don't see what Dorf does in response to the attack.

ScreamPaste
We know he soundly defeats her, we also know he's far and away more powerful than Emotep.

quanchi112
We know he soundly defeats her, we also know he's far and away more powerful than Emotep. Midna is a girl you clown. You're a mess. Imhotep easily kills her.

ScreamPaste
Midna is a girl you clown. You're a mess. Imhotep easily kills her.
I know she's a girl, what the hell are you on about? haermm

Imhotep can't compete with the Fused Shadows, he doesn't have the feats.

quanchi112
I know she's a girl, what the hell are you on about? haermm

Imhotep can't compete with the Fused Shadows, he doesn't have the feats. You referred to her as he. Are you serious ?

Imhotep kills her. Sand death.

ScreamPaste
No, I referred to Ganon as he, reread my post. Are you serious?

Yeah, as soon as he gets the feats to let him do it.

quanchi112
No, I referred to Ganon as he, reread my post. Are you serious?

Yeah, as soon as he gets the feats to let him do it. This thread isn't about him its about Midna.

Sand kills her. No limits fallacy on your bs.

ScreamPaste
This thread isn't about him its about Midna.

Sand kills her. No limits fallacy on your bs.
Jesus Christ, are you illiterate? You brought Ganondorf up, he beats Midna, but he's more powerful than Emotep so you might as well have not mentioned Ganondorf.

And no, do you know what a no limits fallacy even is? You're using one in this thread with the 'Emotep can regen from anything' line.

Emotep's feats are not good enough to let him fight Midna and win. It's that simple.

quanchi112
Jesus Christ, are you illiterate? You brought Ganondorf up, he beats Midna, but he's more powerful than Emotep so you might as well have not mentioned Ganondorf.

And no, do you know what a no limits fallacy even is? You're using one in this thread with the 'Emotep can regen from anything' line.

Emotep's feats are not good enough to let him fight Midna and win. It's that simple. No, he's more formidable not more powerful. You are assuming the more powerful guy always wins. Horrible logic. Your forum always was devoid of common sense.

He can regenerate from her attacks since he does so easily in the movie. He kills her with a sand attack.

A threat to the world isn't good enough, lol. Castle buster put her down.

ScreamPaste
No, he's more formidable not more powerful. You are assuming the more powerful guy always wins. Horrible logic. Your forum always was devoid of common sense.

He can regenerate from her attacks since he does so easily in the movie. He kills her with a sand attack.

A threat to the world isn't good enough, lol. Castle buster put her down.
He is more powerful, than both her and Emotep, combined even.

In the movies where he is never once hit with an attack of comparable physical or magical might.

quanchi112
He is more powerful, than both her and Emotep, combined even.

In the movies where he is never once hit with an attack of comparable physical or magical might. Unproven speculation.

Bullets and mortal weapons don't work at all and he kills her with sand. Dead.

KingD19
It's funny how Quan is like, prove Midna's TK is better than a guy who can control sandstorms and floods with his TK. And Prove Midna can beat a guy as impressive as Imhotep. And Imhotep is immortal so she can't beat him.

But when you bring Voldemort into the picture, he changes from that to, "Wizards have TK too and Avada Kadavra."

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
It's funny how Quan is like, prove Midna's TK is better than a guy who can control sandstorms and floods with his TK. And Prove Midna can beat a guy as impressive as Imhotep. And Imhotep is immortal so she can't beat him.

But when you bring Voldemort into the picture, he changes from that to, "Wizards have TK too and Avada Kadavra." I never once said Imhotep can resist her magic since he's never been proven to do so. I do believe his sand attack beats her.

I never mentioned tk as something he can do to win either.

Wei Phoenix
Nevermind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Nevermind. ?

ScreamPaste
Unproven speculation.

Bullets and mortal weapons don't work at all and he kills her with sand. Dead. No, it is not unproven. Ganondorf by feats is more powerful than Emotep and Midna combined.

The Fused Shadows aren't bullets or mortal weapons, they're powerful magic, more powerful than anything Emotep's shown. It's physically enough to reduce him to dust and magically enough to scramble him like an egg.

quanchi112
No, it is not unproven. Ganondorf by feats is more powerful than Emotep and Midna combined.

The Fused Shadows aren't bullets or mortal weapons, they're powerful magic, more powerful than anything Emotep's shown. It's physically enough to reduce him to dust and magically enough to scramble him like an egg. No, he isn't. Not by far. Imhotep is more powerful than Dorf.

Wrong. Sand kills her. She isn't aggressive enough to strike first.

Wei Phoenix
?

Said something but edited it out.

ScreamPaste
No, he isn't. Not by far. Imhotep is more powerful than Dorf.

Wrong. Sand kills her. She isn't aggressive enough to strike first. A fraction of Ganondorf's power covered an entire country in Twilight and subdued regional demigods casually. He's more powerful. Dealwithit.jpg

That's odd considering how viciously she treated Zant and how she attempted to fight Ganondorf alone despite having Link handy to do it for her. Also, the sand, again, isn't strong enough. Midna was at ground zero when her attack destroyed Hyrule castle.

quanchi112
A fraction of Ganondorf's power covered an entire country in Twilight and subdued regional demigods casually. He's more powerful. Dealwithit.jpg

That's odd considering how viciously she treated Zant and how she attempted to fight Ganondorf alone despite having Link handy to do it for her. Also, the sand, again, isn't strong enough. Midna was at ground zero when her attack destroyed Hyrule castle. Hyrule is a small land there's only one reason he was able to do so you keep neglecting.

She had personal history with Zant and needed pushed to do so. Se teleported link away and took her time. She loses.

ScreamPaste
Hyrule is a small land there's only one reason he was able to do so you keep neglecting.

She had personal history with Zant and needed pushed to do so. Se teleported link away and took her time. She loses.
Because he was powerful enough.

She wasn't pushed, she sought out the Fused Shadows specifically so she could use them. Link beat him up, and she went for the kill. Link's not hear, so she'll be doing the 'beating him up' part by herself.

quanchi112
Because he was powerful enough.

She wasn't pushed, she sought out the Fused Shadows specifically so she could use them. Link beat him up, and she went for the kill. Link's not hear, so she'll be doing the 'beating him up' part by herself. Wrong. The best part is none of you zelda fanatics even know.

She still took her time and dies per sand attack.

ScreamPaste
Wrong. The best part is none of you zelda fanatics even know.

She still took her time and dies per sand attack.
And yet you won't tell us this supar sekrit you apparently know about a game you can't remember anything about. haermm

Oh no, the Sand's going to scuff her molten magical tentacles. Whatever will she do? Other than one shot Emotep, I mean.

KingD19
What proof do you have that Hyrule is "small" Quan? It looks pretty huge and has been compared to places like Germany in size.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
What proof do you have that Hyrule is "small" Quan? It looks pretty huge and has been compared to places like Germany in size. Hahaha. Play the game and tell me its that big when a horse can travel the entire area in less than a day.

quanchi112
And yet you won't tell us this supar sekrit you apparently know about a game you can't remember anything about. haermm

Oh no, the Sand's going to scuff her molten magical tentacles. Whatever will she do? Other than one shot Emotep, I mean. I won't reveal until I know for certain xanatos won't be able to come back and do the battle zone this month.

Suffocates her.

ScreamPaste
Hahaha. Play the game and tell me its that big when a horse can travel the entire area in less than a day. Man, Washington DC sure is small, because Fallout 3. You're not too bright, eh?Originally posted by quanchi112
I won't reveal until I know for certain xanatos won't be able to come back and do the battle zone this month.

Suffocates her. So you've got nothing.

Oh really. And how's it do that? Her Fused Shadows form doesn't even have a nose or mouth, and can fly, and then kill him.

quanchi112
Man, Washington DC sure is small, because Fallout 3. You're not too bright, eh? So you've got nothing.

Oh really. And how's it do that? Her Fused Shadows form doesn't even have a nose or mouth, and can fly, and then kill him. That game is different and you can run for probably longer than a dc to get through it. Washington, D.C. Isn't huge anyways like say Texas so horrible examples.

Yes, she does underneath the mask which the sand can get into.

Sand invades her whether she flies or not since the sand can fly as well.

ScreamPaste
Shame it so perfectly destroys your vision of Hyrule that has more soldiers than it has citizens.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/midnafusedshadows.bmp
No holes.

No holes. Caslte busting one shot inc.

quanchi112
Shame it so perfectly destroys your vision of Hyrule that has more soldiers than it has citizens.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/midnafusedshadows.bmp
No holes.

No holes. Caslte busting one shot inc. The soldiers are cowards and can be routed rate easily.

You can see holes in the mask so there's that. Castle busting also defeated her. Lol.

She can punch through the sand all she wants.

ScreamPaste
Because molten magical nonsense glows through the cracks where it's assembled. Fused Shadows Midna has no holes for sand to get into.

Midna smash.

quanchi112
Because molten magical nonsense glows through the cracks where it's assembled. Fused Shadows Midna has no holes for sand to get into.

Midna smash. Yes it does. We can clearly see them.

She can't destroy the sand.

ScreamPaste
Point them out then. Also, it's great how you've resorted to straight up lying.

She can sure as hell kill Emotep.

quanchi112
Point them out then. Also, it's great how you've resorted to straight up lying.

She can sure as hell kill Emotep. You can see them to the left and right of the mask.

He kills her first.

BloodRain
Sand is going to kill/suffocate a character with telekinesis and the ability to go intangible by hopping in shadows or turning into twilight particles. And I believe she talks to Link when under water?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sand is going to kill/suffocate a character with telekinesis and the ability to go intangible by hopping in shadows or turning into twilight particles. And I believe she talks to Link when under water? Yes, it's going to suck the skin off her body as well.

But video game versus 101 prove to me your character wins while not knowing a thing about the opposition. Definition of bias.

BloodRain
Yes, it's going to suck the skin off her body as well.

But video game versus 101 prove to me your character wins while not knowing a thing about the opposition. Definition of bias.

How strong is the sand?

Seen both* movies more than I can remember. Also the reason I wrote this;
She aint annoying (not that much) D: And itd have to be Midna one way or another. Both can become intangible (sand/twilight), though Midna has both the short and long range advantage.

Imhotep can control a larger amounts of sand and water, but both are less combat useful then Midna's stronger telekinetic powers that allow her to lift massive rocks or large portions of a stone bridge.
Imhotep has low superhuman strength as he is a notably but not vastly stronger than athletic (not peak) humans, when on the other hand Midna's hair/hand is able to throw Beast Ganon aside. That and being able to make Zant explode when stabbing him with it.

Then there's her stronger Fused Shadows form or her true self with returned full powers.

The single thing Imhotep has as an advantage is that immortality of his. So if thats an obstacle there's always blowing to bits/keeping him apart, dragging him into Twilight or possession.

So stop being all dramatic and stick to the topic stick out tongue

*(Two, because until I see and appreciate the third film..... **** the third film >__&gtwink

quanchi112
How strong is the sand?

Seen both* movies more than I can remember. Also the reason I wrote this;

So stop being all dramatic and stick to the topic stick out tongue

*(Two, because until I see and appreciate the third film..... **** the third film >__&gtwink Strong enough to skin a human. Midna dies.

ScreamPaste
You can see them to the left and right of the mask.

He kills her first. And inside is glowing magical tentacle, with no holes. Lol.

Which would work... If he could actually kill her, he cannot. He can't get inside the Fused Shadows. She was ground zero when her castle busting attack richocheted off of Ganon's rock hard abs, Emotep's completely at her mercy.

quanchi112
And inside is glowing magical tentacle, with no holes. Lol.

Which would work... If he could actually kill her, he cannot. He can't get inside the Fused Shadows. She was ground zero when her castle busting attack richocheted off of Ganon's rock hard abs, Emotep's completely at her mercy. She went down and the mask came off. Sand rips it off along with her skin. She's weak.

ScreamPaste
She went down and the mask came off. Sand rips it off along with her skin. She's weak.
Ganondorf is far and away more powerful than Emotep, Ganondorf besting her proves nothing.

The sand can't so much as scuff it. She's strong enough to kill Emotep.

quanchi112
Ganondorf is far and away more powerful than Emotep, Ganondorf besting her proves nothing.

The sand can't so much as scuff it. She's strong enough to kill Emotep. You don't have to be more powerful than someone to best them. How old are you with this nonsense.

I agree she can but he strikes first and can't be harmed by her while he kills her with his sand.

ScreamPaste
If you're not powerful enough to harm someone you can't beat them. Emotep can't beat Midna.

Prove he can't be hurt while he's using sand to polish her helmet.

quanchi112
If you're not powerful enough to harm someone you can't beat them. Emotep can't beat Midna.

Prove he can't be hurt while he's using sand to polish her helmet. You keep saying he can't harm her without proof. This is your m.o. In all Zelda threads.

She'd need to destroy the sand and he never felt damage before. Prove she can destroy the sand.

ScreamPaste
She was at ground zero when she destroyed Hyrule Castle and survived. Emotep can't touch that.

So your response is that you feel he's invulnerable while using sand to attack her?

quanchi112
She was at ground zero when she destroyed Hyrule Castle and survived. Emotep can't touch that.

So your response is that you feel he's invulnerable while using sand to attack her? She was defeated and the mask came off.

Her most powerful attack according to you ended up leading to her defeat.

That's your great point. Imhotep wins as the mask has been taken off by her own doing even according to you.

ScreamPaste
She was defeated and the mask came off.

Her most powerful attack according to you ended up leading to her defeat.

That's your great point. Imhotep wins as the mask has been taken off by her own doing even according to you. By Ganondorf, Emotep isn't as powerful as Ganondorf.

Her most powerful attack was ineffective against Ganondorf.

Don't put words in my mouth, lol.

Do you feel that emotep is randomly invulnerable while he's conjuring sand?

quanchi112
By Ganondorf, Emotep isn't as powerful as Ganondorf.

Her most powerful attack was ineffective against Ganondorf.

Don't put words in my mouth, lol.

Do you feel that emotep is randomly invulnerable while he's conjuring sand? You said she destroyed the castle so she defeated herself.

He survived. But we don't know what else happened save that Link beats him.

He is the sand so to defeat him you'd need to destroy the sand.

ScreamPaste
You said she destroyed the castle so she defeated herself.

He survived. But we don't know what else happened save that Link beats him.

He is the sand so to defeat him you'd need to destroy the sand.
No, she destroyed the castle.

He was unharmed.

"He is the sand" No, he's not.
ersxqFwDkWA

quanchi112
No, she destroyed the castle.

He was unharmed.

"He is the sand" No, he's not.
ersxqFwDkWA Thats one scene where he controls the sand. He uses the sand as himself to skin people alive. Watch the movies and don't YouTube a clip and think you have a clue.

We don't know where Dorf was at time of castle fall. He can portal out. Castle fell in a chain reaction it wasn't instant.

ScreamPaste
Thats one scene where he controls the sand. He uses the sand as himself to skin people alive. Watch the movies and don't YouTube a clip and think you have a clue.

We don't know where Dorf was at time of castle fall. He can portal out. Castle fell in a chain reaction it wasn't instant. I've seen the movie. Emotep is not the sand, he can just control it. If you're so certain, prove he is the sand.

We see Midna attack him directly, from his own POV, so yes, we know where he was when the castle was destroyed: Being hit by Midna.

quanchi112
I've seen the movie. Emotep is not the sand, he can just control it. If you're so certain, prove he is the sand.

We see Midna attack him directly, from his own POV, so yes, we know where he was when the castle was destroyed: Being hit by Midna. Id rather not as I think it's cuter you not believing he can turn into sand.

The castle doesn't immediately fall there is a chain reaction which takes time. You just speculate.

ScreamPaste
Id rather not as I think it's cuter you not believing he can turn into sand.

The castle doesn't immediately fall there is a chain reaction which takes time. You just speculate.
So you can't prove it. That's what, the tenth thing today you couldn't prove? GG.

Ganon is hit by the attack that caused the castle to explode, lol. Compared to that any falling debris is irrelevant bullshit.

quanchi112
So you can't prove it. That's what, the tenth thing today you couldn't prove? GG.

Ganon is hit by the attack that caused the castle to explode, lol. Compared to that any falling debris is irrelevant bullshit. I can I just won't. When I have the rare occasion to run across someone as delusional as yourself I'd rather mock them then prove something.

We don't know for sure since the castle went down moments later and we can't be sure.

ScreamPaste
So you can't. GG.

We see the attack from Ganon's POV. We're sure.

quanchi112
So you can't. GG.

We see the attack from Ganon's POV. We're sure. I can but I won't.

Speculation and unproven.

ScreamPaste
So you can't.

It's in the cutscene.

quanchi112
So you can't.

It's in the cutscene. I can I just won't. He kills someone as sand and flees a room as sand.

Speculation as we don't know what happens in between that time and when the castle falls.

ScreamPaste
In short, you can't.

We don't need to because we know whatever happened is beyond Emotep.

quanchi112
In short, you can't.

We don't need to because we know whatever happened is beyond Emotep. I just described the scenes you are blissfully unaware of. It's fun.

False. Her mask comes off and so does her skin.

ScreamPaste
Post evidence. big grin

She was ground Zero when Hyrule castle exploded, Emotep can't do shit to her.

BloodRain
Strong enough to skin a human. Midna dies.
So human skin, thats its limit?

Also does not counter her having two intangible moves, or how her strength and TK is stronger/more combat suited than sand and water.

On a personal note, when was the last time you ever backed up a clam with evidence? Not a dig, just curious.

quanchi112
Post evidence. big grin

She was ground Zero when Hyrule castle exploded, Emotep can't do shit to her. We don't see what happened afterward. We don't know what hit her or anything. Too many unknown variables.

Its your claim so the onus is on you.

quanchi112
So human skin, thats its limit?

Also does not counter her having two intangible moves, or how her strength and TK is stronger/more combat suited than sand and water.

On a personal note, when was the last time you ever backed up a clam with evidence? Not a dig, just curious. I do it all the time you just aren't here that often. I'm not here to educate you heathens.

That's what it easily skinned and based off Midna having skin and being able to he harmed that is what we call proof.

She never destroyed sand. Hell, she didn't even destroy Zants body. Her tk was never used in combat just to move structures.

BloodRain
I do it all the time you just aren't here that often. I'm not here to educate you heathens.

That's what it easily skinned and based off Midna having skin and being able to he harmed that is what we call proof.

She never destroyed sand. Hell, she didn't even destroy Zants body. Her tk was never used in combat just to move structures.
When in, for instance, any of these LoZ threads? And if you're not here to post feats, why do one half of a debate?

She survived the castle busting. Sure it defeated her, but her body remained. Not saying she can tank a blast like this, but just surviving is something.

Push it away? And the main counter to it was going intangible. Still, her TK is strong enough to lift large objects, so its strength is more useful.

ScreamPaste
We don't see what happened afterward. We don't know what hit her or anything. Too many unknown variables.

Its your claim so the onus is on you.
You claimed Emotep transforms totally into sand, and that he is invulnerable while he does so. Prove it.

quanchi112
When in, for instance, any of these LoZ threads? And if you're not here to post feats, why do one half of a debate?

She survived the castle busting. Sure it defeated her, but her body remained. Not saying she can tank a blast like this, but just surviving is something.

Push it away? And the main counter to it was going intangible. Still, her TK is strong enough to lift large objects, so its strength is more useful. Youre supposed to come into these debates with some knowledge of the characters. This is one movie for crying out loud in which you need spoon fed.

We don't know what exactly hit her only that she was defeated.

She's never used her powers in such a manner in battle. She doesn't use it in such a manner not that it would do anything anyways though.

quanchi112
You claimed Emotep transforms totally into sand, and that he is invulnerable while he does so. Prove it. I don't need to its funnier that you don't know. If you can her the sand but she isn't hurting the sand now is she.

ScreamPaste
I don't need to its funnier that you don't know. If you can her the sand but she isn't hurting the sand now is she.
Prove your claim. Also learn to sentence structure, this next bit is unintelligible.

quanchi112
Prove your claim. Also learn to sentence structure, this next bit is unintelligible. If you can destroy the sand but she's never proven that kind of power since she can't even destroy Zant's body.

ScreamPaste
Less than a page ago you were claiming she killed Zant, lol.

Anyway, prove Emotep turns into sand. Until you do that I don't have to do anything.

BloodRain
Youre supposed to come into these debates with some knowledge of the characters. This is one movie for crying out loud in which you need spoon fed.

We don't know what exactly hit her only that she was defeated.

She's never used her powers in such a manner in battle. She doesn't use it in such a manner not that it would do anything anyways though.

Lol right. I come into a thread either knowing about the character or go to research them to get a fair understanding. You can whine about it but in the end you're the one thats meant to further support the side you thinks win, thats not my job.

And at the centre of the explosion. Can deny Dorf being there but not Midna, the cause of the explosion.

Because she didnt become intangible in a fight shes automatically unable to use it? Two abilities she uses constantly throughout the game? Even Zant and Dorf, two characters with the same power, use it to dodge attacks.

I don't see a situation where strong TK is ever a useless ability, especially when the oppositions range and only form of attack is throwing tangible sand around or has a body. Even though he usually shrugs of attacks they still fazed by any kind of attack, and as shown the instant he's distracted he loses focus of his powers (or at least his sand manipulation). Thats a great reason as to why TK is useful.

Oh, and destroying Zant's body. Forgot to say, she did do this. Yeah he came back somehow but she still made him implode.

quanchi112
Less than a page ago you were claiming she killed Zant, lol.

Anyway, prove Emotep turns into sand. Until you do that I don't have to do anything. She did kill him but didn't destroy his body. Lol.

No, I like you video game debaters looking ignorant while you beg for info.

quanchi112
Lol right. I come into a thread either knowing about the character or go to research them to get a fair understanding. You can whine about it but in the end you're the one thats meant to further support the side you thinks win, thats not my job.

And at the centre of the explosion. Can deny Dorf being there but not Midna, the cause of the explosion.

Because she didnt become intangible in a fight shes automatically unable to use it? Two abilities she uses constantly throughout the game? Even Zant and Dorf, two characters with the same power, use it to dodge attacks.

I don't see a situation where strong TK is ever a useless ability, especially when the oppositions range and only form of attack is throwing tangible sand around or has a body. Even though he usually shrugs of attacks they still fazed by any kind of attack, and as shown the instant he's distracted he loses focus of his powers (or at least his sand manipulation). Thats a great reason as to why TK is useful.

Oh, and destroying Zant's body. Forgot to say, she did do this. Yeah he came back somehow but she still made him implode. I can simply post on it I am not required to post basic videos and educate you on the fairly obvious. We simply don't know enough about what transpired to set off the explosion. We can simply speculate but that isn't factual no matter how badly you want it to be.

She needs to use it in the same manner as the tactic you're debating for. He's been distracted while using an outside sandstorm but never when he was the sand itself. How can someone kiss him while he's the sand itself ?

His body was fine. Se killed him but didn't destroy his body.

ScreamPaste
She did kill him but didn't destroy his body. Lol.

No, I like you video game debaters looking ignorant while you beg for info.
Funny since he survives, with an intact body.

So you can't prove it. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Funny since he survives, with an intact body.

So you can't prove it. Concession accepted. He clearly dies and is defeated.

I can prove it I just don't want to.

I will prove it under one condition if you agree to apologize to me for being wrong after I post it.

ScreamPaste
And yet he's not dead.

Concession accepted.

quanchi112
And yet he's not dead.

Concession accepted. Prove it.

If you agree to my terms. Do you ?

ScreamPaste
That whole moving and talking thing he does.

Provide proof or concede.

quanchi112
That whole moving and talking thing he does.

Provide proof or concede. When ? Prove it.

He doesn't fight back so thus he is defeated.

ScreamPaste
Hm, double checked the scene, he actually does disappear. shrug Still proves nothing except that Midna can harm immortals. 131

So you have no proof.

quanchi112
Hm, double checked the scene, he actually does disappear. shrug Still proves nothing except that Midna can harm immortals. 131

So you have no proof. laughing out loud

I mean are you a jackass. What did you think happened ? Did you think he just looked on ?

No matter what is posted you will argue out of fanboyism. You're clearly not smart.

What immortal did Midna harm ?

ScreamPaste
Zant reforms after one vicious beating, the one Link gives him, I just misremembered when he did it.

Zant.

quanchi112
Zant reforms after one vicious beating, the one Link gives him, I just misremembered when he did it.

Zant. Link never killed him Midna did. I said you don't have to destroy his body to kill him which you don't.

ScreamPaste
Midna is the one in this thread killing Emotep.

quanchi112
Midna is the one in this thread killing Emotep. She has never done so though which was your claim.

ScreamPaste
She's never done what? Smashed an insignificant ant?

quanchi112
She's never done what? Smashed an insignificant ant? never killed an immortal. Prove she can since you claimed it.

ScreamPaste
You claimed she killed Zant, did you not? Are you changing your mind?

quanchi112
You claimed she killed Zant, did you not? Are you changing your mind? He is not immortal. Dorf has to bring him back. Lol.

ScreamPaste
So he is immortal. Did Midna kill him or not?

quanchi112
So he is immortal. Did Midna kill him or not? When is he referred to as immortal ? He's only resurrectable by someone else.

ScreamPaste
Is he still alive after Midna explodes him?

quanchi112
Is he still alive after Midna explodes him? She never explodes him. Liar.

He's dead but not immortal.

ScreamPaste
She does explode him.

So Midna killed him? So she can kill immortals. Emotep is defenseless.

quanchi112
She does explode him.

So Midna killed him? So she can kill immortals. Emotep is defenseless. His body is intact when she kills him.

He isn't immortal only resurrectable by others.

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0FNV9oaBQ&t=1m21s He explodes.

So he's immortal, tied to the ToP by the sliver of power Ganondorf gave him.

quanchi112
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0FNV9oaBQ&t=1m21s He explodes.

So he's immortal, tied to the ToP by the sliver of power Ganondorf gave him. Wont work on my iPad.

Does it say immortal ?

ScreamPaste
The video shows him exploding into nothing.

So, we've concluded that:

Midna can produce more magical and physical force than Emotep has ever encountered, that he can completely destroy the bodies of powerful reality warping immortals, and that she is immune to his pissy sand storm.

Emotep dies.

quanchi112
The video shows him exploding into nothing.

So, we've concluded that:

Midna can produce more magical and physical force than Emotep has ever encountered, that he can completely destroy the bodies of powerful reality warping immortals, and that she is immune to his pissy sand storm.

Emotep dies. When in the video does it say he's immortal ?

Imhotep was a threat to the world not some junky ass Hyrule.

Zant didn't even fight back and was weakened by Link. laughing

ScreamPaste
Emotep needed an army to help him achieve anything, and that army he wanted was melee based and archaically armed. He was never a threat.

Irrelevant, Midna has the power to do the job. She crushes Emotep.

quanchi112
Emotep needed an army to help him achieve anything, and that army he wanted was melee based and archaically armed. He was never a threat.

Irrelevant, Midna has the power to do the job. She crushes Emotep. That was the second film but in the first he was a threat to entire planet.

No. She can't kill him in sand form. She dies.

ScreamPaste
What was he going to do, put sand in the shoes of everyone who lived near a beach? haermm

Prove it.

quanchi112
What was he going to do, put sand in the shoes of everyone who lived near a beach? haermm

Prove it. Take their skin off.

Already did.

ScreamPaste
Everyone in the world, eh? I lol'd.

Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Everyone in the world, eh? I lol'd.

Concession accepted. Those with skin and Midna never showed really impressive skin. Lol.

Imhotep wins.

ScreamPaste
Imhotep never showed destructive capacity on the level of a building, let alone country or world, and even the military from the first world war was adequately stocked to put him down.

So you have nothing to support that, and claim it anyway. Cool.

quanchi112
Imhotep never showed destructive capacity on the level of a building, let alone country or world, and even the military from the first world war was adequately stocked to put him down.

So you have nothing to support that, and claim it anyway. Cool. Doesnt need to since he has the means to kill her. Threat to the world since bullets don't hurt him unlike Midna.

You need to prove she can't since that was his attack proven on screen.

ScreamPaste
No he doesn't. Bullets would not hurt someone who survived a castle busting explosion.

See above. She smacks him once and he dies.

quanchi112
No he doesn't. Bullets would not hurt someone who survived a castle busting explosion.

See above. She smacks him once and he dies. Why not ? Castle wreck beat her. No limits fallacy.

Sand. Kills her. Easily.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>