What if ?! What would they say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
What if all Dc superheroes one day no longer exist
On the Dc Universe. ..

But all Dc heroes are now replaced by all Marvel superheroes of Marvel Earth an Space....

What would the Dc villians life be like a year after living with the
Marvel Superheroes...

What would the Dc Villians be thinking or saying to themselfs
About the Marvel Supes?

Emi~Kiro
Marvel superman? Do you mean Hyperion? I think they will be kicking themselves for not taking better advantage of a weakness to green rocks when they had the chance. Lex might cry. :3

Oh I see you meant marvel superheroes when you said 'marvel supes' not marvels superman lol but I still stick by my comment. Also a crazy moon knight cutting off faces might be cool to see in gotham and I'm sure hawkeye can do what green arrow does.

Supermex
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Marvel superman? Do you mean Hyperion? I think they will be kicking themselves for not taking better advantage of a weakness to green rocks when they had the chance. Lex might cry. :3

Oh I see you meant marvel superheroes when you said 'marvel supes' not marvels superman lol but I still stick by my comment. Also a crazy moon knight cutting off faces might be cool to see in gotham and I'm sure hawkeye can do what green arrow does.

Lol ya I ment Marvel superheroes
Moon Kinght in Gotham would be cool to see/read

Rao Kal El
The villains will be saying

"The dials don't go up to eleven" with this guys. stick out tongue

Just kidding, Cool idea, Supermex.

De verdad Super Mexicano?

Supermex
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
The villains will be saying

"The dials don't go up to eleven" with this guys. stick out tongue

Just kidding, Cool idea, Supermex.

De verdad Super Mexicano?

Thanks Rao!
Muchas gracias amigo!

they'll long for the better days when superherores stuck to their non-killing codes.

mutants will assimilate the meta community and as their numbers grow and their recognition as a species spreads, most superhuman action will eventually get sucked in by mutant conflict.

pym-ftw
^ thumb up

Punisher cleans out Gotham
Reed cures Mr. Freeze
Wakanda assimilates Gorilla city tech.
Tony builds a Krypton-Buster armor
Hulk gets trapped in the phantom zone

Parmaniac
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hulk gets trapped in the phantom zone Because shit like this worked out so good in the past right?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Because shit like this worked out so good in the past right?
Who said it would work?

SevenShackles
Punisher/moon knight in Gotham sounds fun. Between the deranged soldier with a skull kiling everyone and the deranged merc dressed in white cutting people's faces off (as mentioned above) and cutting moon shapes into ppls foreheads I think batman would be missed in the Gotham underworld. Punisher cleans house then moves on and if he does kill moon knight then Gotham has constant protection lol.

I like the idea of reed helping mr.freeze and perhaps his wife. Maybe give him a job in a new future foundation. Sounds cool.

If Tony gets access to the fortress of solitude I'd like to see what he comes up with.

Hercules might find a daddy to love him in DC Zues. Don't think he can fight his brother Ares like in MU being rather out classed but Ares opinion of him most likely won't be much different from his marvel incarnation other than he wouldn't bother with him.

If Thor replaces superman his villains will seriously miss the weakness to red sun, radioactive rocks and lead. Metallo moves to a new location, lex commits suicide or needs closer magical allies/ability or it can be a losing battle of tech VS magic. Thor isn't a boy scout so the interaction determines what lex does.
Parasite would enjoy it, perhaps he can leech just the hammer?

Flashes rouge gallery would be happy. Didn't get to kill the flash but he isn't around to piss in their cereal anymore. After years of adjusting to fight super fast flash dudes like quicksilver will get hurt. So they might be on the happy side.
(forgot to say this sorry for back to back posts)

Lord Feron
Hmmm I wonder if there would be alot of anti-mutant hate like in Marvel....

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hmmm I wonder if there would be alot of anti-mutant hate like in Marvel....

How does DC handle metas? If mutants flood in it doesn't mean mutants will be born like marvel U unless you refer to the direct offspring of mutants and even then there just metas of another name.
Perhaps the mutants will be satisfied that this earth doesn't put so much focus on the differences between normal and those born with (the potential of) super powers and the fact DC doesn't have governments building fleets of giant robots tasked with their capture and destruction.
I think the x-men might have to let go of their hang ups with 'mutant rights' and just be heroes.

Branlor Swift
"Ah snap! We be in da altnate reality or sum shit like dat. Im starvin more than a mother ****er up in here. Where be da waffle house at yo?"

- Luke Cage

What everyone else would say is not important

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
"Ah snap! We be in da altnate reality or sum shit like dat. Im starvin more than a mother ****er up in here. Where be da waffle house at yo?"

- Luke Cage

Didnt know Luke Cage was a DC villain big grin

Branlor Swift
I think it's obvious I didn't read the opening post outside a few words

Brockalizer
I could picture Joker telling Daredevil that Batman is more fun. Tony Stark could make an armor powerd by a lantern battery or two. Mxy would have a blast messing with Wolverine. Lex would love his new play thing, the Sentry. Spiderman would probably get drafted into the GL Corps and drive Sinestro nuts.

nikfang
Deadpool vs Deathstroke, what we have always wanted

Supermex
Hulk vs Grundy all day

SevenShackles
I think it's obvious I didn't read the opening post outside a few words
No offense to you but I don't get why you or anyone would reply without really knowing what your really replying too. But it's still cool
I found what you wrote funny anyway. laughing

Originally posted by SevenShackles
How does DC handle metas? If mutants flood in it doesn't mean mutants will be born like marvel U unless you refer to the direct offspring of mutants and even then there just metas of another name.
Perhaps the mutants will be satisfied that this earth doesn't put so much focus on the differences between normal and those born with (the potential of) super powers and the fact DC doesn't have governments building fleets of giant robots tasked with their capture and destruction.
I think the x-men might have to let go of their hang ups with 'mutant rights' and just be heroes. mutants do it like bunnies, their numbers will swell and conflict will rise.

besides they'll take their politics with them and the sense of a collective identity and self-determination among mutants/metas is bound to find fertile ground, specially because in DCNU, metahumans are abused by all kinds of shady groups and military programs.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SevenShackles
No offense to you but I don't get why you or anyone would reply without really knowing what your really replying too. But it's still cool
I found what you wrote funny anyway. laughing because science

LordofBrooklyn
Joker- What is that? A gun? Yeah, shoot, go on, shoot me!

Punisher- * cocks the hammer*

Joker- Ha, heh, wait a minute, you can't, no

Punisher- PAYOW!

Joker-........

Lex Luthor- That armor is mildly impressive.

Iron-Man- Are you hitting on me?

Lex Luthor- I've reconfigured your armor to self destruct in 30 seconds.

Iron-Man- Yeah, right. I think the Rogaine is killing your brain cells now come wit

!@#$BLAMMO!!!!

Lex Luthor- I wonder what Lexcorp did on Nasdaq?

Darkseid- Odin? The All-father? Another false god for Darkseid to destroy.

Thor- None mock the all-father and live.

Darkseid- No one is like Darkseid. Enjoy your time in oblivion, warrior.

Thor- No........

Sixth_Winged
Most of Batman's rogues wouldn't be saying much because they will be 9 ft under courtesy of the Punisher.

to be fair, joker might just easily kill him off too as he wouldn't fall in love with him as he did with batman.

luthor would find rival in stark and far superior in richards. wonder what that'd do to his ego. the f4 should find him quite a trade up from dealing with doom all the time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
to be fair, joker might just easily kill him off too as he wouldn't fall in love with him as he did with batman.

luthor would find rival in stark and far superior in richards. wonder what that'd do to his ego. the f4 should find him quite a trade up from dealing with doom all the time.
Lex wouldn't be shown as inferior to reed just like he wasn't shown inferior to Brainiac and Brainiac 5. In fact Lex was portrayed as Brainiac 5's superior in final night.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lex wouldn't be shown as inferior to reed just like he wasn't shown inferior to Brainiac and Brainiac 5. In fact Lex was portrayed as Brainiac 5's superior in final night.

Forgot about brainiac, he seems more suited to be a FF villain. Luthor bouncing between Tony and Reed would be great. Would be more interesting than the superman obsession stuff.

curryman

- Luke Cage

laughing

Originally posted by abhilegend
Lex wouldn't be shown as inferior to reed just like he wasn't shown inferior to Brainiac and Brainiac 5. In fact Lex was portrayed as Brainiac 5's superior in final night. face saving direct comparisons in his own universe apart. he simply doesnt match reed's feats

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
face saving direct comparisons in his own universe apart. he simply doesnt match reed's feats
Direct comparisons are what matters. Nobody has reed's feats.

hence he's top dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.