Batman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Batman from the Arkham City video game

vs

Marvel 616 Daredevil.

Fight takes place in the Smithsonian Museum at night, nobody else is present.

1) Hand to Hand

2) Anything goes, weapons and gadgets. Winner by KO or submission.

Neither have knowledge of one another's skills and abilities.

Who wins?

ScreamPaste
Batman's stealth shouldn't be effective against DD, I'm thinking DD wins more often than not if they don't have knowledge of one another. mmm

the ninjak
I only played Arkham Asylum. What advantages did Bats have in the sequel?

Mihsnme
Comic Batman>>616 Daredevil>>Arkham Batman>>Nolan Batman>>>herpies>>Ben Afflec Daredevil

BloodRain
Is the thing where he cant 'see' if theres a lot of noise around a comic thing or just something they put in the movie? If it is I can see Bats figuring it out and taking that advantage.

Wouldnt they be equal in h2h?

the ninjak
Originally posted by BloodRain
Is the thing where he cant 'see' if theres a lot of noise around a comic thing or just something they put in the movie? If it is I can see Bats figuring it out and taking that advantage.

Wouldnt they be equal in h2h?

DD fooled alot of opponents into thinking he could see. I don't see this Batman seeing a pattern before things get too in his face.

DD has heightened smell as well as hearing. He'll find Bats. And the fight will eventuate.

Batman can stand still all he wants during this fight. Eventually he'll throw a batarang or zipline up some high ground and DD will be all over that.

He won't have knowledge of DD's senses. And DD will dodge anything Bats throws at him.

I won't claim any expert knowledge on DD but I read his current runs amongst the Avengers and the Kevin Smith issues. He took down Asgardian amped Nazi Mechs. He can get to Batman and start a brawl.

Scarlet Fox
Batman is claimed to be the greatest Detective besides Sherlock Holmes. I dont think it would be too great an effort for Bats to figure out how DDs senses work.

H2H Daredevil would win.

W/ Gadgets Batman uses a Sonic batarang(Cause he has all sorts of shait) and DD goes down.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Batman is claimed to be the greatest Detective besides Sherlock Holmes. I dont think it would be too great an effort for Bats to figure out how DDs senses work.

H2H Daredevil would win.

W/ Gadgets Batman uses a Sonic batarang(Cause he has all sorts of shait) and DD goes down.

Apparently the Sonic Batarang requires an opponent to activate it. DD won't fall for it, let alone Batman using it in the first place considering DD will make his way to the point of origin.
Resulting in a brawl between the two.
DD is no fool. he will seek out the wave lengths of the projectile then make make his way to Batman. If Batman moves it will make it even easier for DD.

BloodRain
@Nin. Not taking advantage of the sound plan to hide, to try take him down during this advantage.

Sonic Batarangs activate on contact. Not sure if he could see with sonic waves bouncing off everything, or with Bats rigging some explosives with some trick-shot Batarangs.

Bats w/gadgets and being able to figure DD out should win, 7/10.

Scarlet Fox
High Screeching sounds over load DDs senses just like it would any creature that uses sonar for sight. Bats would figure that out and DD wouldnt be able to do anything since it pretty much incapacitates him.

the ninjak
Fair enough. I only played asylum and according to the wiki the sonic batarangs reacted once they were manipulated by the victims.

The odds of Batman using such a device early in the fight is arguable though. As Batman moves around alot in the game in order to gain advantageous ground.

If the Sonic Batarangs are the only argument in this fight. It is a shame.
The museum is huge and DD can always jump out of the area of influence.

BloodRain
That, explosives, freeze bombs.. what is DD even bringing to the table?

They're both athletic, strong and highly skilled fighters. Neither area going to be greater for either or them. Batman's bringing better weapons, a higher intelligence and no exploitable weakness.

the ninjak
Hey I agree with all of your points Bloodrain.

But what I'm getting at is one of these combatants is restricted to what he can do in his respective game.

And the other has a wealth of feats in his comicbook universe.

DareDevil isn't just going to walk into the middle of the museum whilst Batman watches and throws disabling batarangs to win the fight instantly.

1.First fight is H2H.
2.Second fight is anything goes.

We don't know if they are standing opposite each other. And if so how far apart.

But the first fight indicates they must be at least facing each other maybe 10 ft apart just so the fight can get started!

This fight doesn't go the way ya'll have come to the conclusion that it ends.

I'm going to pm Imp so he can clarify where the combatants are situated in this scenario to clarify just what's happening.

BloodRain
True, don't think Akham Bats strays too far from his comic counterpart though. Like bullet-resistant suit, suffering minor damage from explosive gel, defeating groups of Al Ghul ninjas.

But for not knowing much of DD's comic feats I cant be sure if theres something that gives him an edge, at least to me Bats has the advantages.

Impediment
I received a PM asking me to clarify the start points of both combatants.

My bad for not doing so.

1) H2H, Batman and Daredevil start at opposite ends of the main room. Lets say, oh, 50 yards apart.

2) Anything goes, all gadgets. B and DD are on opposite ends of the skyline/rafters on top of aerial artifacts. Batman is on Sputnik and DD is on The Spirit of St. Louis, both are ready to pounce.

the ninjak
Thanks Imp.

I guess the only shit that matters is the H2H stuff so have fun with that.

juggerman
The Batman

Darth Martin
616 Daredevil is basically a bullet-timer. Only thing Batman carries on him that might trouble him is the sonic batarang device. But even that wasn't unbearable. Just a tool to attract a suspecting thug.

Between the vastly superior speed, agility, superhuman senses, radar, and fighting skills I don't see Batman winnin this. His stealth will not play a factor at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.