Alright who does the better job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These heros are the only defense on the planet when they here on the news that a metore the size of Rhode Island(1,214sq miles) is 2 hour from earth none of the heros can ask for help they have to save the earth alone. Who gets it done? Oh no speed stealing.

Hero
1.Flash
2.Human Torch
3.Havok
4.She Hulk
5.Storm
6.Cannonball

ThereIsHope
I think She Hulk and Cannonball would do the best work.

Lord Feron
Flash does something hax like as soon as the meteor is about to make contact with the earth he BFRs it into the Speed force or some shit...

Endless Mike
Flash.

Johnny could probably stop it too, when Galactus sent a planetoid (much larger than Rhode Island) on a collision course with Earth Johnny (who was weaker back then) was just barely unable to stop it according to Reed.

pym-ftw
Flash,

He runs out to find someone who can actually stop the meteor

golem370
No help so Flash can't go for help.

SevenShackles
If flash BFR earth into the speed force does everyone on earth get super speed? That be cool.

Not sure what storm can do.

Cannonball could spend some time making it smaller and cracking it into smaller pieces so it burns up in the atmosphere.

nikfang
1.Flash - most likely take it into the speed force.
2.Human Torch - go supernova and melt it maybe(might not be able to cause i don't think he can go to space
3.Havok - Not sure how his power would work , but i think he has a fair chance
4.She Hulk - throw the juggernaut at it
5.Storm - no clue...
6.Cannonball - hit it until it breaks up, im not sure if he could do it though

Endless Mike
He can go into space... I mean at first he needed a special suit Reed designed but he's been able to do it without it several times afterward

Placidity
Flash

2 hours is a life time for him to think/prep something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.