The Vatican appears rocked not later than defilement and resignations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inetryconydot
The Vatican appears rocked by means of scandal and resignations just as church leaders requirement trappings up to substitute frail Pope Benedict XVI.
The Vatican today appears rocked by aspersive rumors and resignations just as church leaders forced to mechanism up to return frail Pope Benedict XVI within weeks. But Vatican experts state if you believe the existence's largest non-governmental sanitarium is in unprecedented entropy right contemporarily, judge devise again.
Read more...

Robtard
Originally posted by inetryconydot
The Vatican appears rocked by means of scandal and resignations just as church leaders requirement trappings up to substitute frail Pope Benedict XVI.
The Vatican today appears rocked by aspersive rumors and resignations just as church leaders forced to mechanism up to return frail Pope Benedict XVI within weeks. But Vatican experts state if you believe the existence's largest non-governmental sanitarium is in unprecedented entropy right contemporarily, judge devise again.
Read more...

Are you using a free translation website?

focus4chumps
they do this to manipulate google into giving us spam links.

Robtard
Poor english = spam search links? Did not know that.

focus4chumps
fine all-knowing smartass, then why no links?

its used to manipulate googlebot to up their site's rank

Robtard
Wasn't questioning what you said, was saying "I did not know that."

focus4chumps
you know what you were trying to do. cry more.

Robtard
Someone's cranky today.

focus4chumps
right, since you realize i was not mistaken, lets make the topic about my mood.

KidRock
Originally posted by focus4chumps
right, since you realize i was not mistaken, lets make the topic about my mood.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23792000/ngbbs4f51ac414a80d.jpg

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by Robtard
Someone's cranky today. He's always cranky. See his victim-complex shenanigans in the meteor thread.

dadudemon
they do this to manipulate google into giving us spam links.

Poor english = spam search links? Did not know that.

The grouch was partially correct. It is used to get more hits from search engines. This is called search engine optimization. However, that is so 2005. Google has revised their web crawling algorithms to avoid shit like the opening post and they also take a proactive approach towards shitty webmasters that try to manipulate search engine results.

The OP is clearly 5+ years behind on the interwebz.

focus4chumps
kidrock? i love kidrock! to know that someone can be such a famous rockstar with absolutely no talent is inspiring.

Originally posted by dadudemon
The grouch was partially correct. It is used to get more hits from search engines. This is called search engine optimization. However, that is so 2005. Google has revised their web crawling algorithms to avoid shit like the opening post and they also take a proactive approach towards shitty webmasters that try to manipulate search engine results.

its is an attempt to manipulate googles web crawler just as i described. whether or not its effective is inconsequential. if you want to insist that im partially wrong, you should at least partially contradict my statement

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
He's always cranky. See his victim-complex shenanigans in the meteor thread.

drawing attention to your own embarrassment? not sure if masochistic or just high

Tzeentch._
You're still upset. It's been like a week.

Robtard

My comment of "did not know that" wasn't from the point of being an *******, I just did not know that was a hit gathering tactic.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
You're still upset. It's been like a week.

but you're the one who brought it up. not too bright, are you? embarrasment

i should call a physician, because your butthurt is giving me a painful erection which i fear may last longer than four hours.

My comment of "did not know that" wasn't from the point of being an *******, I just did not know that was a hit gathering tactic.

you know what you did, you sly mexican you.

Tzeentch._
That's pretty gay

focus4chumps
yeah super comeback after being exposed as a hypocrite. cry more.

Tzeentch._
Yeah, your comeback about getting an erection from thinking about another man's ass was a lot better.

focus4chumps
whats wrong with gay people? are you a homophobe as well as as bitter vindictive hypocrite?

Tzeentch._
So you're admitting you're gay?

focus4chumps
is english your second language?

Tzeentch._
I'll assume that's a yes.

focus4chumps
so thats it? "haha u gay"? anything more?

hint for future online ventures: the object of "trolling" is to elicit an angry response from others, not to embarrass yourself by obsessing and behaving angry and bitter.

good talk?

Tzeentch._
I asked you if you were gay.

focus4chumps
im terribly sorry, but i have an odd mental glitch where i refuse to divulge information when its uncomfortably apparent that it means waaaaay too much to the person soliciting it.

Omega Vision
Just say yes or no and he'll stop. Or put him on ignore.

focus4chumps
holy **** ive been quarreling with an bot. im so embarrassed.

Omega Vision
Is that the new slur for blacks on the net these days?

Where my bots at?

focus4chumps
yeah thats black slang for A.I.

Tzeentch._
im terribly sorry, but i have an odd mental glitch where i refuse to divulge information when its uncomfortably apparent that it means waaaaay too much to the person soliciting it. Originally posted by focus4chumps
your butthurt is giving me a painful erection which i fear may last longer than four hours.
lol

focus4chumps
must be a programming error. try restarting.

Tzeentch._
Whatever you say man. Just don't rape me.

focus4chumps
i suspect you have some sort of public internet self-immolation fetish.

until our next little chat...

jaden101
I thought I smelled rape.

Normally I'd bypass these threads but the whiff of non consensual ferocious hoop pummelling coming from a thread about the Vatican seemed alluring. Then I noticed it was of the all male variety and now I'm bored again. Should've known it'd be that if it was about the Catholic church though.

Shakyamunison
We're popeless...

dadudemon
its is an attempt to manipulate googles web crawler just as i described. whether or not its effective is inconsequential. if you want to insist that im partially wrong, you should at least partially contradict my statement

lol, read my post again. It obviously did not make sense to you.

Tzeentch._
Huh. You never did answer my question.

focus4chumps
lol, read my post again. It obviously did not make sense to you.

ok, so then i reply that you did in fact contradict yourself, and you quote your most recent post ad infinitum. at about page 12 of you quoting your incorrect assessment we both get yelled at by a moderator and you fold like a napkin. why dont we just nip all that in the bud. here you go champ:

http://cruiselinehistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/award-trophies-trophy2.jpg

dadudemon
ok, so then i reply that you did in fact contradict yourself, and you quote your most recent post ad infinitum. at about page 12 of you quoting your incorrect assessment we both get yelled at by a moderator and you fold like a napkin. why dont we just nip all that in the bud. here you go champ:

http://cruiselinehistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/award-trophies-trophy2.jpg

Much appreciated. smile

See, it is not so hard to admit you were wrong or that you overlooked something.

The Fat Rambo
Much appreciated. smile

See, it is not so hard to admit you were wrong or that you overlooked something. Ooooo shiny!!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.