Final Fantasy scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Create your own team using the original Final Fantasy as a template, i.e 4 person team chosen from 6 different job types.
Fighters: heavy hitters, strong and highly durable, with some TP/TK, magic, or energy abilities (Superman, Thor, Gladiator, etc)
Black Belts: strong hand to hand abilities, heavy hitting, and durable, no energy or TP/TK abilities (Juggernaut, Collosus, Hulk, Thing, Namor, etc)
Thiefs: fast, decent fighters, what they lack in strength and durability they make up for with speed, precision, and skill (Flash, Spiderman, Quicksilver, etc)
Red Mages: not physically as powerful/strong and durable as the bricks, for this thread they are mid-high end energy manipulators (Vulcan, Magneto, Havok, Gambit, etc)
White Mages: for this thread they are the scientific types, not physically strong or durable (Pym, Richards, Cho, etc)
Black Mages: not physically strong or durable, gifted with strong mystical abilities (Dr. Strange, Jeremiah Drumm, Dr. Druid, etc)

Bosses: The Chosen, in any order
Final Boss: The Final Sleeper
Stipulations: fight ends when team or boss either dies or is K.Oed, no high end psychics or reality manipulating, Marvel 616 and DCNU herald level and below only, fully rested between battles

pym-ftw
Pym, Strange, Spiderman, Wonderman
Team brain power

SevenShackles
Thief: scarlet spider (kaine)
Black belt; juggernaut
Red Mage:Guy Gardner
Fighter; Beta Ray Bill

That's what I can think of for now. Btw who is the final sleeper? I Need to know such things lol

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Thief: scarlet spider (kaine)
Black belt; juggernaut
Red Mage:Guy Gardner
Fighter; Beta Ray Bill

That's what I can think of for now. Btw who is the final sleeper? I Need to know such things lol It's the Serpent's own Destroyer armor, similar to Odin's Destroyer, except with a cool flail topped with the 8 hammers of the Chosen. You should read Fear Itself: the Fearless. Nice team btw.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym, Strange, Spiderman, Wonderman
Team brain power Nice team, Pretty versatile. I was thinking Hulk, Vulcan, Flash, and Jeremiah Drumm. The Macoldine spell of bindong would create one uber warrior.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Brockalizer
It's the Serpent's own Destroyer armor, similar to Odin's Destroyer, except with a cool flail topped with the 8 hammers of the Chosen. You should read Fear Itself: the Fearless. Nice team btw.

Ah iv seen it but never really took the time to read the fearless. I think given your description of the final sleeper I will go read it. Thanks for the info and I'm glad you like my team. A real point and watch crap get hurt type of team lol.

What's their plan for the chosen and final sleeper? Hit crap hard then hit it harder laughing

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ah iv seen it but never really took the time to read the fearless. I think given your description of the final sleeper I will go read it. Thanks for the info and I'm glad you like my team. A real point and watch crap get hurt type of team lol.

What's their plan for the chosen and final sleeper? Hit crap hard then hit it harder laughing It's decent read, I enjoyed it. Still like B&T better.

Bentley
I thought the opening post would be something like "Imagine that you had a decent RPG series, not all that impressive, but with a good amount of work put into it. Then you decide to sh_t on it to put new shinny graphics each generation and it continues to disappoint consistently"

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Bentley
I thought the opening post would be something like "Imagine that you had a decent RPG series, not all that impressive, but with a good amount of work put into it. Then you decide to sh_t on it to put new shinny graphics each generation and it continues to disappoint consistently" Thank god for Dragon Quest.

Lord Feron
White Mage: Doom
Fighter: Hyperion
Theif: Flash
Red Mage: Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.