Blade/Black Panther vs Bane/Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre reboot versions of DC team.

Black Panther has standard gear and Blade doesn't get a sword and Guns for this match (seems like too much of an advantage) Adamantium brass knuckles on both hands with 1 inch sharp Adamantium tips on each knuckle.

Who wins?

D-Block
Team 1

comicfan11
Team one and without much difficulty.

pym-ftw
Blade solos

juggernaut74
Not sure about Blade soloing but team 1 would win.

Raisen
Team 1

KingD19
Blade has super speed, super strength, an adamantium sword, and guns. He can solo pretty easy.

iceman24567
No way in hell Originally posted by KingD19
Blade has super speed, super strength, an adamantium sword, and guns. He can solo pretty easy. No swords or guns so i highly doubt he solos

KingD19
He's still strong enough to do some crazy damage to both guys on team 2 and could take either out since he's far faster than them.

iceman24567
You are highly overrating Blades stats

KingD19
Not really. His one feat of crushing a Mindless One's head with a palm strike easily puts him in a strength range that can hurt them.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
Not really. His one feat of crushing a Mindless One's head with a palm strike easily puts him in a strength range that can hurt them. No you really are even Batman and Robin cant hurt them so that isnt saying much

KingD19
But he has hurt beings a lot more durable with them without much trouble. Moved so fast beings with superhuman speed and reaction times were unable to defend against him(Spitfire and others), and he vastly outskills both of them as well as being more durable and with a HF to boot. He could solo them pre-boot. Panther makes it a stomp.

StiltmanFTW
T'Challa has been upgraded, so yeah bad news for t2.

KingD19
What did he get now? I haven't read anything with him in it since AvX.

StiltmanFTW
Experience/knowledge of all Panthers before him or something. Sounds like a pretty massive skill upgrade. He might've gotten his HSH powers back, too - but don't quote me on that one.

KingD19
Ooooooh. I remember that one. They fought Prince of Orphans right? And almost started a border war or something like that?

StiltmanFTW
Dunno, last time I've seen PoO was during Defender's run when Surfer fought him.

I have only seen the scan showing BP having old Panthers' memories/experiences/wisdom/whatever. And he threatened to kill Namor, so that may be an indication that he feels pretty confident with that upgrade.

KingD19
Either way, team 2 is screwed. Croc gets made into boots and Bane gets his venom tubes shoved up his ass.

StiltmanFTW
Either way, team 2 is screwed. Croc gets made into boots and Bane gets his venom tubes shoved up his ass.

laughcry

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
gotten his HSH powers back, too AWESOME!!!

StiltmanFTW
oh you... laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Originally posted by iceman24567
No you really are even Batman and Robin cant hurt them so that isnt saying much I'm pretty sure they can't hit as hard as Blade can. Like already mentioned he split the skull of a Mindless One with a punch.

iceman24567
But he has hurt beings a lot more durable with them without much trouble. Moved so fast beings with superhuman speed and reaction times were unable to defend against him(Spitfire and others), and he vastly outskills both of them as well as being more durable and with a HF to boot. He could solo them pre-boot. Panther makes it a stomp. Blade is slightly superhuman thats all and Mindless ones are shit and they vary based on appearance. Without gear he isnt soloing anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.