Alucard vs Dragon Ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
No one knows the vampire has made his way over to Db. He takes Mr. Satan in the night and works his way up from there. Can he be stopped?

Q99
Yes, his power is no-where near the main fighters.

NotAllThatEvil
DB o DBZ?

BloodRain
DB is the entire manga, why Satan was mentioned.

And it might be possible for Alucard to win. As the OP says no one knows about him or that he's even there. If he's smart and doesn't get caught or get into open combat he could abuse some magic or something.

NotAllThatEvil
Or krillin could blow him up. Literally every z warrior can hold their own against planet busters.

BloodRain
"As the OP says no one knows about him or that he's even there. If he's smart and doesn't get caught or get into open combat..."

NotAllThatEvil
Can they sense his energy?

BloodRain
Do they sense ki when not being active or alert?

Plus if they can sense his, I doubt it'd be much to sense. Besides his 'ki' feeling like a non-threatening level, which they'd probably ignore, he also doesn't walk around with his full power, kinda like the Z fights suppressing their power normally.

NotAllThatEvil
So he's suppose to take them all down without powering up. Even so, the Z fighters would power up to resist. They were all able to sense when yamcha got shanked.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
DB is the entire manga, why Satan was mentioned.

And it might be possible for Alucard to win. As the OP says no one knows about him or that he's even there. If he's smart and doesn't get caught or get into open combat he could abuse some magic or something. How can Alucard so much as harm even late Dragonball characters?

BloodRain
Figured with one of these hax powers I always hear about. Soul or mind or some shit like that.

Only looking for a way for him to stand a chance against these guys.

Q99
Figured with one of these hax powers I always hear about. Soul or mind or some shit like that.

His hax powers aren't like that. Most of them pertain to either not dying, or being able to use opponents he kills and drinks as familiars.

And frankly, it doesn't matter how many people he can manage to kill he has as familiars, Krillian can wipe them all out.

NemeBro

Only looking for a way for him to stand a chance against these guys. He has telepathy so basic and crappy, and it has only affected some random ****ing desk jockey.

He can't affect the soul.

Master Roshi curbs this chump.

BloodRain
Well that's a let down :/

Radunuya
Anyone with crappy durability. Strongest would be Roshi or Tao.

Esomark
He doesn't get very far at all. Master Roshi and characters above his level can just point and shoot him with no trouble at all. Even with his familiars, he's outranged by ki blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.