Lanterns vs Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Lantern team:
Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Sodom Yat, Sinestro, Kilowog, 10 regular Green Lanterns, and 10 Blue Lanterns

VS

Kryptonian team:
Zod, Ursa, Non, and 50 New Kryptonians

Stipulations: average lanterns have at least 2 years experience and are combat hardened, fight takes place in an indestructible cave 30 yds wide at the mouth, but narrows to 10 yds wide at the end, 200 yds deep, the Lanterns have their backs to the wall, facing the Kryptonian advancement, no Ion, Lanterns with experience with different colored rings may choose whichever color they want, but are limited to the use of only one ring, i.e Guy can use a green ring or a red ring but not both

juggerman
After days of getting their shit pushed in attempting frontal assults a hunchback shows the Kryptonians a hidden goat path to get behind the Lanterns. The Lanterns choose to fight rather than surrender and go down in a blaze of glory.

John Stewart later leads an army of every single Lantern against New Krypton's entire population.

ThereIsHope
Id like to see this war. I dont think that the lanterns would do well though. DC likes the supermen to much.

juggerman
It would be awesome to see. Tho i'm pretty sure the Lanterns should take it since they have more "knowns"

ThereIsHope
I dont think so, look what happend when Ion flew into the sun and made it yellow on Daxam to stop the sinestro corps.

juggerman
Ouch

Brockalizer
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I dont think so, look what happend when Ion flew into the sun and made it yellow on Daxam to stop the sinestro corps. Ion is out, not that I thonk they need ot. The way I see it Superman may be Kryptonian, the Kryptonians are definitely NOT Superman. Zod would be the toughest to put down IMO, but I think after a long battle the Lanterns will overcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.