Lucifer (Shin Megam Tensei) vs Galactus (616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
like the title says, the vicious manipulator of the SMT series takes on Galactus in an epic battle to end all battles. for this fight, Galactus is fully nourished, but he gets no Ultimate Nullifer for this.

which of these powerful entities wins?

BloodRain
Lucifer. SMT high tiers are Universal/Multiversal+ with Lucy being on the top end.

Galactus needs the UN to compete.. compete because Lucy goes up against their metaversal god, not sure if he can take the UN or not.

NemeBro
What is metaversal?

BloodRain
Believe its interchangeable with megaverse, which I think is the proper name for it. Collection of multiverses, a concept that was lost on me at first.. all that jazz.

danteiscool
I think you mean megaverse, which actually is a collection of multierverses.

Utrigita
Fully nourished Galactus is on the level of Eternity from the 616 reality, however I have no knowledge about Lucifer so...

BloodRain
One of the weaker avatars of their god was able to create, destroy and recreate billions of universes instantly in the multiverse it admins. Basically this avatar is the Ultimate Nullifer in a way.

The angle king is stronger than that avatar and Lucifer is above this king.

BruceSkywalker
has lucifer beaten people galactus level?

BloodRain
Beats and competes with people above Glactus's level.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BloodRain
Beats and competes with people above Glactus's level.

then he shouldn't have a problem

Utrigita
Originally posted by BloodRain
One of the weaker avatars of their god was able to create, destroy and recreate billions of universes instantly in the multiverse it admins. Basically this avatar is the Ultimate Nullifer in a way.

The angle king is stronger than that avatar and Lucifer is above this king.

Cool Galactus gets raped then.

KingD19
SMT is a creepy franchise. Japan is creepy sometimes. You're creepy.

danteiscool
creepy SMT may be, but they makes some damn excellent games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.