Gajeel vs Franky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
On fishman island
Bloodlust
100% healthy

Round 1: regular franky, gajeel cannot eat franky for the sake of the fight.

Round 2: general franky, gajeel can eat parts of it.

I think they already have similar speed???

Q99
Since Franky's pretty slow, I'd say Gajeel's faster, but Franky can handle foes a bit faster than him in any case.

Gajeel cannot take a Franky beam. General Franky is probably just too tough too. So he definitely wins.

Not sure how strong post-skip, non-general Franky is, but I'd think Gajeel would likely win that too.

Hm, though if Gajeel had Iron Shadow Mode, he'd be a lot more dangerous.

Luffygear4
did u take gajeel for both? and to fair it up lets say he starts dragon force against general franky.

Q99
General Franky beats Gajeel, no doubt.

Non-General, post-timeskip Franky, I don't know, but I lean Franky there too.

Luffygear4
i think that if this fight wasnt really how i made it gajeel would have just ate franky...

Q99
Gajeel can eat metal, but that doesn't mean a metal foe cannot punch him and hurt him and resist his attacks and all that.

Remember the dragon bot in the Edoras story- it was much too powerful for any one dragon slayer, even though it was metal.

The eating of metal is not going to be the primary decider.

Luffygear4
i wouldnt say its primary but i kno u kno how much of a difference it is if you lose a limb...

Q99
Eating a limb involves grabbing on and chowing down, it's not exactly a quick thing.

Heck, post-skip Franky's arms are big enough that it'll take a fair number of bites to get through. Let alone General Franky! That'd be a really big meal that'd take some time, time that Franky's not likely to give.

draxx_tOfU
1. Gajeel

2. Franky

Luffygear4
Now that i think about it, i feel like in this kind of fight pre skip franky would fair a better chance because post hasnt shown anything like "franky boxing" just the beam. If anything that would lose it for him.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Luffygear4
Now that i think about it, i feel like in this kind of fight pre skip franky would fair a better chance because post hasnt shown anything like "franky boxing" just the beam. If anything that would lose it for him.
Anything he can do Preskip he can do better postskip, he did an entire body upgrade using Vegapunks super advanced robotics.

He also added things like missiles with gigantic explosions.

Coud de vent was able to blow through several feet of solid metal preskip and we know his power supply has more than tripled since then, a full power burst should finish off Gajeel.

Luffygear4
i always thought franky would win but as a brawling perspective, he is not what he used to be and i really dislike that, whatever happend to his being based off of popeye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.