The Ultimate Jar'Kai battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sybrael

Vensai
If this is just sabers, I think Obiwan could defeat Maul and Mariss while Ahsoka and Starkiller double team Ventress. Revan holds off Sidious's assault, and probably dies, long enough for everyone else to gang up on Sidious. When fighting the Maul Brothers, Sidious used his force powers to separate them and defeat them. Without force powers, I say close one for Team 1 (who together should be greater than the brothers), though most of them die in the attempt.

DARTH POWER
Sidious may be able to take on Kenobi and Starkiller.

-Pr-
Would Revan not be a match for the Emperor?

Q99
Originally posted by -Pr-
Would Revan not be a match for the Emperor?

I wouldn't think so. Sidious is really dominant even in an area known for it's blade work. Even some of the best of their own eras, like Revan, are going to be a little behind.

-Pr-
Ah, okay. I don't know much about Revan; I'd just heard that he was very powerful, so thought I'd ask.

Honestly, I think taking down team 2 will be tough, even if I wouldn't rate Maul or Kenobi very highly with two sabers.

NewGuy01
I'm guessing this is a sabers-only fight. Well, under these conditions I say team 2 has a clear advantage...

SIDIOUS 66
Whoa! Team two stomps on account of Sidious.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one needs another Heavy Hitter and take away one scrub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.