Scourge vs. Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L30nidas
Both at the heights of their power.

Based
Scourge sucks.

Vensai
Malgus stomps Scourge. Scourge was not match for a Dark Council Member even with Meetra's assistance. I would argue that Malgus is Dark Council Member level.

NewGuy01
Malgus is stronger than any member of the Dark Council I can think of.

Q99
Originally posted by Vensai
Malgus stomps Scourge. Scourge was not match for a Dark Council Member even with Meetra's assistance. I would argue that Malgus is Dark Council Member level.

I agree on your point, but I'd addum "top dark council member." Nyriss was one of the most impressive members (the most impressive?) of the council we've seen, few Dark Council Members would be able to match up with her, but likewise few could match up to Malgus.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai

Bad logic considering Scourge killed a Dark Council member earlier in the novel. Darth Nyriss was clearly top tier in the Dark Council hierarchy.

There is no such thing as Dark Council Member level.

Q99
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Bad logic considering Scourge killed a Dark Council member earlier in the novel. Darth Nyriss was clearly top tier in the Dark Council hierarchy.

There is no such thing as Dark Council Member level.

Dark Council range, perhaps. You can't be incompetent on the council, though you don't have to be a high-tier badass. Not that being a high-tier badass hurts.

ares834
The one Scourge killed was incompetent.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by ares834
The one Scourge killed was incompetent.

Incompetent? Xedriss sat on the Dark Council longer than any of his fellows.
Similarly Darth Vowrawn sat on the Council for decades and yet he was going to be killed by a bounty hunter. Not all Dark Council members are cut from the same slice.

Being on the Dark Council does not ~ having superb martial prowess. They are on there because they are smart and have immense support.

Arhael
Malgus easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.