Battlezone challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I am interested in my self using the Mummy franchise in an army type setting against a few options here

1. Blade Trilogy
2.Interview with a Vampire and Queen of the Damned
3. John Carter
4. Van Helsing (I know it was just one movie but this movie had a lot of super powered baddies in it)
5. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. The Last Airbender

FrothByte
I'm not sure I quite understand. Do you mean you want Imhotep, Scorpion King, and Jet Li mummy to fight the gauntlet here? Please clarify.

Placidity
Battlezone is a 1 v 1 debate, with a structured format (e.g 3 posts each or something).

He wants to represent the characters from The Mummy against someone else. I'm not sure if he is including all the boss characters.

I believe there has only ever been one battlezone in Movie Versus, its more popular in the Comics forum.

Here is an example (Yoda v Voldemort):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=553908& amp;highlight=title%3A%28battlezone%29+forumid%3A1

XanatosForever
The link had my attention until I saw quan posting...laughing Sorry, man, it looks like I've started tuning you out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm not sure I quite understand. Do you mean you want Imhotep, Scorpion King, and Jet Li mummy to fight the gauntlet here? Please clarify. I want these characters and their armies combined to take on any of the franchises I have given as options for my opponents here.

I think out of the options the most fun and fair threads would be the Mummy versus the Blade triology or Van Helsing. Despite Van Helsing being one film they had a pretty badass Dracula, along with the Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster, Mr. Hyde, and Van Helsing who later could transform into a badass Wolfman himself.

I'd like to take away guns from all sides and keep this to a more fun medieval type debate. If someone picks the Blade side then I'd leave guns in for the Mummy side but I'd prefer not to unless that breaks the deal for the other debating party.

Just think about the interesting possibilities with Imhotep, Han the Dragon Emperor's army teaming up with the Scorpion King's army against Deacon Frost, Nomak(and his reapers), the Bloodpack, the Darkstalkers, the vampire house, and Drake himself the father of all vampires.

Or the same Mummy villains versus Dracula, Hyde, Wolfman, Monster, Drac's minions and ghouls along with Van Helsing.

quanchi112
I'd also being willing to accept a battlezone representing Imhotep against Van helsing's Dracula (Stephen Sommers would be proud) or Dragon Emperor, Deacon Frost, Drake, Van Helsing, Akasha, or any other character from these films that I have named.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.