Volthoom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

Endless Mike
Apparently he can rewrite the universe if he reaches his full power

Odekahn
1st Lantern with spite

ThereIsHope
Thanos is remade into one of those dolls doctors asked kids where a person touched em.

Badabing
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Thanos is remade into one of those dolls doctors asked kids where a person touched em. How so?

Thanos is backed by Death. He wins.

ThereIsHope
Yes and he gets to live the rest of his life as a sex doll.

A death backed sex doll. Can you report yourself for trolling? Hmmm

Branlor Swift
All I can think of is the word "Forsooth" when I look at this thread

That's all I got. I have no idea who forsooth is

Badabing
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Yes and he gets to live the rest of his life as a sex doll.

A death backed sex doll. Can you report yourself for trolling? Hmmm I can warn you for backseat modding, spamming and trolling. smileOriginally posted by Branlor Swift
All I can think of is the word "Forsooth" when I look at this thread

That's all I got. I have no idea who forsooth is You're not reading any GL?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Badabing
You're not reading any GL? I planned on it when it got a little farther. There's too many ongoings to read right now, and I hate waiting for new books. I only recently started reading JL, and Superman. Ivampire looks like it's next.

I haven't heard too many good things either, so that's probably why I haven't jumped on yet.

Has Volthoom pretty much just appeared and has only hype, or is he kicking ass?

ThereIsHope
Thanos still loses.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I planned on it when it got a little farther. There's too many ongoings to read right now, and I hate waiting for new books. I only recently started reading JL, and Superman. Ivampire looks like it's next.

I haven't heard too many good things either, so that's probably why I haven't jumped on yet.

Has Volthoom pretty much just appeared and has only hype, or is he kicking ass?

Volthoom just laughed in Kyle's face when he attacked. Same White Lantern Kyle that made the Guardian shit their pants.

Branlor Swift
Is he a big bad guy of the universe right now?

I quite like reading about those kinds of characters

Golgo13
Is he a big bad guy of the universe right now?

I quite like reading about those kinds of characters

In the GL universe. He's powerful enough to create alternate realities, I think and at his peak, supposedly able to rewrite the universe.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
In the GL universe. He's powerful enough to create alternate realities, I think and at his peak, supposedly able to rewrite the universe. Hmm, might have to start reading it then.

Sounds like he's like Beyonder level.

Golgo13
What do you think of I, Vampire?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
What do you think of I, Vampire? Haven't started yet. Seen those Lucifer scans, and decided I'm going to start reading from the start

Golgo13
It's one of DC's better titles. Sad to see it go so soon. sad

ThereIsHope
Green Lantern is a good title. There is so much material you can work with.

Superman less so, maybe Im wrong, he is just more a duex ex machina character to me.

Galan007
Haven't started yet. Seen those Lucifer scans, and decided I'm going to start reading from the start I, Vampire is worth a read. Lucifer isn't in it though.

celeyhyga17
It's all about JL Dark and Stormwatch...

ThereIsHope
What does any of this have to do with Thanos being turned into a childs molestation detection device?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.