Helen of Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kira
I don't think Diane Kruger is the right person to play Helen of Troy. I really don't think she has the face who can launch a thousand ships. I know it's hard to cast someone for the part but to me she just not the right person.... I hope she can at least act. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chico23
I think i might check that out tonight it comes on tonight here in the states. I'm really bad with Miniseries though. I forget to watch the rest of it . big grin

GordonSkywalker
It comes on tonight here as well. Not really into these historical biographical sketches though.

kira

kira
here's a link to her pics: ifrance.fr/dianemodel/

BackFire349
crap.

Julie
ha....I don't think I'll even look

GordonSkywalker
Helen of Troy is on here again tonight.

Augeybana
The story is much differant then the story of Odessy.Which is a what happens after The Trojan War.

GordonSkywalker
They got some cute actress who is apparently torn between these two guys right, and there's a war brewing or something.That's my observations on it.

Augeybana
Yeah but they changed the story to fit the movie like there aren't mentions of some Gods on their.

GordonSkywalker
I had no idea gods were even part of the story. Hmmm. must read up on my history.....

Augeybana
Yeah I read it in english Apollo was in there and also in Odessy which again happens right after the Helen Of Troy had Athena in it and that was a ABC mini series.

kira
I saw a little bit of the tv miniseries of Helen of Troy... Didn't really like it. I got bored of it. I hope the movie Troy will be better.

GordonSkywalker
They showed that thing here like 3 times yesterday!

sun_fire
In the miniseries of Helen of Troy, they have a hot guy playing Paris, Mathhew Marsden, in Troy they have Orlando Bloom playing Paris. Paris kept me interested in the film, lol. I watched Helen of Troy when it first came and they played it abunch, I think it was a thursday when it came out and they played it 2 times that I know of and they played it 3 times saterday. Happy Dance

aniron
I can't wait for this film to come out, it's a shame they had to cast brad pitt because he's well corny and I doubt he'd make a good worrior.

DeathDealer
It would have been better if they had casted Brad Pitt as something else than Achellis because in the end he'll die in a stupid way (to me), by Paris stabbing him with a dagger in his ankle...

felixthecat23
yeah i agree on the whole diane kruger thing... that face could not launch a thousand ships let alone a tug boat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

felixthecat23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.