brook vs freed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
everything previously demonstrated is allowed
bloodlust
speed equal
where brook fought neo
freed can use his armors and runes, whatever, and brook also has his violin.

Q99
Well, if Freed can manage to set up a trap, that's a sure way to win, locking Brook in an area.

Even sans that (since it does take awhile), I think Freed's demon mode is strong enough to win, unless Brook can put him to sleep with his music. Which I'm not sure if he can or not, he's never tried it on anyone strong.

Luffygear4
well speed being equal takes away one of brook heviest advantages, and i personaly think it would have been rape if i didnt take that, but still, brook has ranged attacks and hits harder acording to obd calcs, so i say brook.

Q99
Really, when Freed in demon mode met fits with Mirajane, it shattered stone well away from them on pure shockwave.

OBD calcs may have put OP in general higher- and the likes of Zoro is indeed quite more- but Brook has done nothing above Freed's demon mode.

I didn't notice the 'speed equal' thing. My post above was with Brook's full speed. Speed equal, Freed stomp.

Luffygear4
i am pretty sure brook is top 3 fastest strawhats, he can run on water, also he can shoot projectiles with his sword like zoro, he has his guitar for the lullaby and knock out things he does. and i personally think even tho speed is equal brook has range advantage and is more of a skill swordsman, plus his ice ability is pretty helpful, i mean he doesnt even need o make contact to use tho i feel it is fairer if speed is equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.