Justice League Dark VS Uncanny X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Justice League Dark VS Uncanny X-Force

No bfr.

constantine
madame xanadu
deadman
shade
zatanna
mindwarp
enchantress

wolverine
deadpool
fantomex
apocalypse archangel
deathlok
psylocke
spiral

how does this go?
1. no prep
2. one hour prep for x-force

archangel would be the only real problem for jld here, but they'd manage it.

jld in both

Golgo13
Shade is a pretty powerful reality warper and Deadman... JLD,.

Q99
Hm, Spiral's magic *might* work against Deadman, to make him not an auto-win, but still, JLD, I'd say.

wildernesss
x-force could win this with prep. iirc apocalypse archangel was a team buster who was only stopped with the lifeseed. with no bfr, i don't see how they could stop him. fantomex's misdirection is so powerful that it works on the strongest minds and telepaths. he could potentially manipulate all of JLD.

nwg202
JLD outclasses the x-team in raw power. It's not even close actually.

However, Spiral is a huge powerhouse herself who has depowered photon, ironman, Herc, etc.., Apoc Angel (what are his feats?) and Fantomex (who's dam misdirection power is so vauge. If I am not mistaken it's work on powerful gods and even machines?) give the x-team a shot.

How is JLD's tp resistance?

Golgo13
Im not sure deadman can be beaten here. Has fantomex powers worked on someone that opperates on anothet planr of existance?

wildernesss
fantomex's misdirection has worked on the current AOA apocalypse.

ColossusGrundy
This is complete spite.

JLD wins easily, prep or not.

wildernesss
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
This is complete spite.

JLD wins easily, prep or not.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/Dfused-Cell/fail.jpg

with prep, fantomex, spiral, and psylocke make JLD think they are
at a fancy tea party while wolverine and deadpool decapitate them.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by wildernesss
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/Dfused-Cell/fail.jpg

with prep, fantomex, spiral, and psylocke make JLD think they are
at a fancy tea party while wolverine and deadpool decapitate them.

You've lost your mind.

For one second Zatanna, Xanadu and Enchantress get charmed by 3rd rate characters like psylocke and spiral?

No.

BTW Deadman doesn't get charmed, nor decapitated.

For kicks, the fight would probably start with him taking control of wolverine and stabbing himself.

The rest would be a comedy of ownage by JLD.

wildernesss
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
You've lost your mind.

For one second Zatanna, Xanadu and Enchantress get charmed by 3rd rate characters like psylocke and spiral?

No.

BTW Deadman doesn't get charmed, nor decapitated.

For kicks, the fight would probably start with him taking control of wolverine and stabbing himself.

The rest would be a comedy of ownage by JLD.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv98/sk8erjake7/fail.jpg

x-force isn't a team of fail emo magicians. they don't watch the show charmed.

lol, I noticed you left out fantomex. fantomex doesn't charm, his power works on the principle of auto-hypnosis. he has used this against gods and omega telepaths. with prep, they would chop JLD into little pieces at mach speed. that's all it would take. if deadman was even capable of possessing logan, it would only piss him off, and it would probably end with logan traumatizing deadman's emo-mind upon experiencing logna's memories. JLD is powerful, but x-force is being underestimated here. JLD doesn't even have willpower when compared to x-force.

Golgo13
Deadman FTW.

nwg202
Has deadman ever been mindraped? I wonder if Spiral can do anything to him.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by wildernesss
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv98/sk8erjake7/fail.jpg

x-force isn't a team of fail emo magicians. they don't watch the show charmed.

lol, I noticed you left out fantomex. fantomex doesn't charm, his power works on the principle of auto-hypnosis. he has used this against gods and omega telepaths. with prep, they would chop JLD into little pieces at mach speed. that's all it would take. if deadman was even capable of possessing logan, it would only piss him off, and it would probably end with logan traumatizing deadman's emo-mind upon experiencing logna's memories. JLD is powerful, but x-force is being underestimated here. JLD doesn't even have willpower when compared to x-force.

U really think that Deadman would even be fazed by Logan's memories after all the crap and the other entities he has become?

Emo crap aside please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.