Unicron vs The Death Star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Unicron is floating around in a galaxy far, far away and happens to stumble upon the Death Star. Unicron goes "Giggity!" and prepares for nom nom mode.

The Empire is aware of the impending attack and launches every single TIE fighter, Star Destroyer, and all other ships in the entire fleet against the giant robot. The main laser is online and functional.

1) Unicron from Transformers: The Movie (animated)

2) Unicrom from all comic book, manga, and related cartoons shows of the Transformers franchise.

Unicron can transform from planet mode to humanoid mode.

Who wins?

focus4chumps
unicron in robot-form... there is no contest. all he has to me mindful of is not poking his face in front of the main weapon. other than that he's free to punch, kick, claw, dryhump, etc... the deathstar into oblivion.

the rest of the empire's weapons might make unicron itch a bit.

Impediment
I forgot to specify.

Would Robot form win or Planet mode?

focus4chumps
considering unicron's ability to see across space and eavesdrop on others/determine potential threats (destroy the matrix), i think he would know of the main weapon's capability beforehand. even if it could kill him, i doubt he would be foolish enough to allow himself to be blindsided.

as far as robot/planet mode, i think he would disable the deathstar in robot form, transform to planet mode, and begin his feast.

KingD19
1. Unicron either A) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm_QaO5xiYs&feature=player_detailpage#t=138s - this happens.

Or B) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TG4GaPcLgOs#t=73ss - this happens. Either way the Death Star dies while Unicron maybe takes a few dings as I doubt turbo laser batteries would do more than annoy him. And even the Dinobots going full retard didn't do more than get his attention.

2. At times in the EU comics and whatnot, Unicron has been as big as Jupiter. So it could be even worse. Especially since in some versions he even heals incredibly quickly what little damage it's possible to do from the outside.

NemeBro
Unicron at worst is a very casual planet to solar system buster, and at his best a Multiversal devourer.

He wins, lol.

Robtard
Unicron = boot

Death Star = ant

Any questions?

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Unicron = boot

Death Star = ant

Any questions?

Considering how big transformers are, do you think he has any smaller clamps for dropping humans into his energy vats?

focus4chumps
i never understood why he needed those clamps. when he ate planets, he just chewed and swallowed the whole thing.

KingD19
I don't know either. But his insides did seem to be rather complex, and considering how fricking big he was, it's not a stretch that different materials went to different places and underwent different forms of being broken down into energy. TF's just had the unfortunate fate of being dropped in molten acid and drained of their energon.

BruceSkywalker
Death Star gets destroyed

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard
Unicron = boot

Death Star = ant

Any questions?

Nope smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.