Axis Of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Leader= perper Dr doom

military force= sinestro back by his corps that has mongul Jr, cyborg superman hank, superboy prime, pal Kyle Rayner. All of them who had rings in the comic have them plus monjul has the number he had at the end of his battle with sinestro.

financial help and perp= vandal savage

generals= voidsentry, black Adam

they fight a team of wbhulk, superman, Thor with all his tool, ironman with Thor buster armor and perp, wonder woman with all tools, Hal full charger ring and high will, black bolt, nova prime, Martian manhunter, team lead by captain America. Monarch captain atom

mighty adam
Doom get 6 months plus vibratinum with perp ironman gets 35 mins perp like limited resources.

SevenShackles
This is retarded.

mighty adam
Superbly prime can he stand up to the might if Thor wbhulk or wonder woman with all her gear

mighty adam
I'm giving the heroes a fair shot they have thor buster ironman with perp limited but still

mighty adam
Wbhulk is a beasty and can't really be beat head up I hate to say it. Then nova prime supes wonderhoe with all gear Thor with all gear Hal with high will wtf black bolt yell alone probably will shatter all the sinestro crops cons plus monarch captain atom wtf this shit could be one sided

SevenShackles
Originally posted by mighty adam
Superbly prime can he stand up to the might if Thor wbhulk or wonder woman with all her gear

Yes. And it doesn't matter given all the others giving him back up.
Unless I totally missed what you meant this is..
Dr.doom with 6 months prep and vibranium(sp?)
All the sinestro Corp from the sinestro Corp war including SBP, henshaw, pallarax klye and sinestro
Mongul jr with all his rings
Voidsentry
Black Adam

VS
Captain America leading ...
WBhulk
Superman
Thor with his gear
Thor buster armor ironman (with 35mins prep.. Why even bother?)
Wonder woman with her gear.
Hal with full charge
Black bolt
Nova prime
Martian manhunter

If so Again I'll say this. This is retarded.

mighty adam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yes. And it doesn't matter given all the others giving him back up.
Unless I totally missed what you meant this is..
Dr.doom with prep and vibranium(sp?)
All the sinestro Corp from the sinestro Corp war including SBP, henshaw, pallarax klye and sinestro
Mongul jr with all his rings
Voidsentry
Black Adam

VS
Captain America leading ...
WBhulk
Superman
Thor with his gear
Thor buster armor ironman
Wonder woman with her gear
Hal with full charge
Black bolt
Nova prime
Martian manhunter

If so Again I'll say this. This is retarded. I forgot monarch he's in this

mighty adam
Thor buster ironman gets perp he can probably make a bomb fueled by atom and Thor to kill have the bad guys in 5 mins

mighty adam
Manhunter will fck with voids weak mind he's out. Supes handles Adam he's out. Wbhulk, Hal, Thor ,wonderhoe hold of crops till monarch gets done with superboy he's out. Black bolt and prime monarch could finish off crops. That's one way to see it. But if sbp takes out manhunter first void will be in the fight and things get really bad for the heroes really fast

SevenShackles
Originally posted by mighty adam
I forgot monarch he's in this
Fighting for who?!
The sinestro Corp had near equal if not more member of the green lantern Corp. Superboy prime at the time took on a army of earth heroes, parallax in Kyle didn't do all to much but parallax is parallax and had crazy feats, voidsentry supposedly 'can't die unless he wants to' and is a beast by himself. Henshaw us a technopath or whatever you call it with all of supermans powers and multiple rings. Sinestro is the greatest green lantern of all time and is a lethal power ring user. Mongul jr is durable and strong never mind him with multiple rings. Black Adam is ..black Adam, I shouldn't have to explain him lol.
Never mind doom..with months prep, access to vibranium and this army at his command. Could easily kill a Corp member to add a ring or five to his personal artillery.

This is disgustingly lethal and I am so confident in their ability to stomp the team your trying to throw them at I call this spite.

Btw bob has the weak mind, void doesn't. (from what I know)

mighty adam
Void sbp could probably kill 90% of heroes only living monarch, supes,wbhulk and and they can't hold off the axis pass secs

mighty adam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Fighting for who?!
The sinestro Corp had near equal if not more member of the green lantern Corp. Superboy prime at the time took on a army of earth heroes, parallax in Kyle didn't do all to much but parallax is parallax and had crazy feats, voidsentry supposedly 'can't die unless he wants to' and is a beast by himself. Henshaw us a technopath or whatever you call it with all of supermans powers and multiple rings. Sinestro is the greatest green lantern of all time and is a lethal power ring user. Mongul jr is durable and strong never mind him with multiple rings. Black Adam is ..black Adam, I shouldn't have to explain him lol.
Never mind doom..with months prep, access to vibranium and this army at his command. Could easily kill a Corp member to add a ring or five to his personal artillery.

This is disgustingly lethal and I am so confident in their ability to stomp the team your trying to throw them at I call this spite.

Btw bob has the weak mind, void doesn't. (from what I know) monarch could solo the axis real talk

mighty adam
He beat up superman prime who bitched a 5d imp monarch is spite by himself

mighty adam
Team is lead by cap. Manhunter will link all thier minds and keep Thor with all his gear yes warrior madness Thor will have the buff but not the madness wbhulk will be releasing all his energy and rage on the bad guys Hal has the greatest will power and will be on his containing bigbang lvs then thier supes who could use he's tvo or sun dip monarch thorbuster ironman and black bolt this is a even fight

SevenShackles
Can't you edit all that into one post?
When I wrote that I wasn't sure who monarch was fighting for as you didn't specify. Superman prime ruptured monarchs armor with the guardian amp and destroyed a universe.. This is sinestro Corp superboy prime so I won't argue he can do the same feat without the amp but doom has prep.. Why wouldn't he take monarch his only real threat into account? Perhaps sun dip a pre crisis kryptonian and aim him at monarch? If so I'm sure things will just boom and everything dies or perhaps doom mystic BFR monarch?

Monarch just makes things more retarded. It makes most of the characters you threw into this pointless.

mighty adam
Naw monarch is a major threat shit I gave the axis so much fire power the heroes needed a weapon

mighty adam
Wonder woman will all hear gear ain't a threat or Thor what about black bolt hmm I remember Hal with high will is a universe threat then there this beasty green man monster called wbhulk oh and SUPERMAN!!

pym-ftw
Full Gear Thor Solos, Coaw+Destroyer Armor

mighty adam
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Full Gear Thor Solos, Coaw+Destroyer Armor I for got about destroyer armor but will it hold up to hankshaw or mongul with the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.