Gorr VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Gorr

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

Godbreaker or Worldbreaker?

celeyhyga17
World Breaker gets broken.

Naija boy
World Breaker

carver9
World Breaker kills him.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
World Breaker kills him. nuff' said

iceman24567
World Breaker dies

Branlor Swift
The guy just beats full powered King Thor and 2 other Thors, one of which was shattering worlds with Gorr, and World Breaker beats him...

Good to know.

eaebiakuya
In this one i think Gorr wins.

Probably:
King Thor blasts > WBH attacks

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Probably:
King Thor blasts > WBH attacks You mean the blast that blasted Gorr light years away?

Nah, Hulk would have punched him universes away

iceman24567
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Probably:
King Thor blasts > WBH attacks Something like that.

TheGodKiller
Stalemate or Gorr wins(with some difficulty).

guy222
WBH

Nibedicus
Gorr

Classic NES
WBH dies.

guy222
WBH wins

CPT Space Bomb
Really, only a powerful magical attack from a weakened Old Thor did anything to make Gorr fear. Physical attacks haven't really given him trouble. I don't think WBH can win this.

NemeBro
Gorr rapes the shit out of Worldbreaker Hulk.

Current Thor was coming dangerously close to replicating Worldbreaker Hulk's sole feat of note, and Gorr weathered those blows, before proceeding to defeat three Thors, one of whom was more powerful than Worldbreaker Thor and at least a hair from Skyfather status.

Gorr has slaughtered entire Pantheons, and don't forget, he did in fact beat Old King Thor's ass so bad over a period of hundreds of years to the extent that said Thor's Thorforce was nearly depleted.

So he basically crippled Odin, is what I am saying.

Anyway, Gorr eats WBH.

deathlife
Gorr.

ozz81
Maybe h2h hulk, but Gorr via BFR ...

janus77
WBH butchers Gorr.

Igniz
Originally posted by NemeBro

Current Thor was coming dangerously close to replicating Worldbreaker Hulk's sole feat of note, and Gorr weathered those blows, before proceeding to defeat three Thors, one of whom was more powerful than Worldbreaker Thor and at least a hair from Skyfather status.

Gorr has slaughtered entire Pantheons, and don't forget, he did in fact beat Old King Thor's ass so bad over a period of hundreds of years to the extent that said Thor's Thorforce was nearly depleted.

Anyway, Gorr eats WBH.

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
World Breaker kills him.
This but it won't be easy because Gorr is so mobile.

Newjak
Gorr

Naija boy

Anyway, Gorr eats WBH.

Current Thor didn't replicate WBH feat of note at all which involved the disintegration of multiple herald level characters Armcheddon (definitely high herald level) amped foom, Wendigo, Bi Beast etc and the entire army of mindless ones who were explicitly mentioned as being so powerful.. that Umar (skyfather level hell lord) wouldn't even survive them in her own realm, all with the shockwaves of a miles away mid air collision. The space cheese collateral damage to the dark dimension is the least impressive part of that feat...and pales in comparison to the rest of it.

Gorr seemed to have his hands full with the three Thors. Furthermore, I doubt Old king Thor was just a hair from skyfather level as it seemed that he barely had any Thorforce left.

DarkOdin

Anyway, Gorr eats WBH.

Incorrect Old King Thor didn't have the Thorforce while asgard was under seige that was clear also Old King Thor and the other 2 were winning untiol Gorr ampped himself then however he spanked the THors but we will se next issue

anyway Gorr still beat Worldbreaker Hulk being able to survival that blow from King Thor mean sWorld breaker will not be oneshotting Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.