John McClane vs Indiana Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Pure H2H fistfight to the death in Madison Square Garden. No melee weapons.
Who takes this?

Sadako of Girth
Dupe thread. McClane definitely wins this.
Especially now.
Old man Indy loses horrifically to DH's Super McClane.

And John Jnr annihilates Mutt too. smile

focus4chumps
battle of the luck gods?

depends on who dies first of old age.

Sadako of Girth
That'll be indy.

focus4chumps
i suppose so. mcclane wins and needs a diaper change and a sponge bath

Sadako of Girth
But kills squads of guys on his way to the diaper store.

Lestov16
How does Indy lose? Indy survived a nuke to the face, only protected by a fridge. McClane's never withstood such a threat.

the ninjak
Indy wins this. It took till DH5 for McCLane to punch like Indy.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Lestov16
How does Indy lose? Indy survived a nuke to the face, only protected by a fridge. McClane's never withstood such a threat.

do you have evidence of indy having eternal life? if not you're babbling again

Sadako of Girth
LOL Give me a call when he can do it without a fridge. THEN he will be at McClane level, Lestov.

McClane tanked the same amount to damage that Indy would have taken in the 1st 15 mins of DH5 and STILL went on to annihilate for the duration of the movie at superhuman level.
He also took a deplete uranium explosion WITHOUT a fridge in an enclosed space and lived.

McClane stomps Indy here. Sad, as Im a big fan of both characters here, but its true.

Indy went on to complain about being old a lot and how much slower and achey-er he was.

Seriously, you saying all these stupid things without even bothering to sit through DH5 is just showing your butthurt and literal ignorance up constantly.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
LOL Give me a call when he can do it without a fridge. THEN he will be at McClane level.

McClane tanked the same amount to damage that Indy would have taken in the 1st 15 mins of DH5 and STILL went on to annihilate for the duration of the movie at superhuman level.
He also took a deplete uranium explosion WITHOUT a fridge in an enclosed space and lived.

Indy went on to complain about being old a lot and how much slower and achey-er he was.

Are you saying McClane took on the damage of a nuke? Fridge or not?

focus4chumps
right but both characters have cinematic divine intervention on their side. the same thing that couldnt kill han solo despite odds of even 3,720 to 1.

focus4chumps
its pointless comparing and contrasting miracles. if they fought it would prove god's self contradiction and the universe would collapse.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by the ninjak
Indy wins this. It took till DH5 for McCLane to punch like Indy.

But it took til Indy 4 to display a feat of damage soak even remotely comparable to a Die Hard level feat. And he did it from within a fridge.

Also every fight that meant something in Indy's experience ended with a guy getting mashed, crushed, shredded etc.

McClane takes this on epic feats, still having more fight left in him, still banging at 60, and epic paranormal damage soak, and killing people right and center still.

Impediment
This is a duplicate thread, but RJ asked me to close the original, so I'll allow this pile of horseshit to ensue.

smile

focus4chumps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
This is a duplicate thread, but RJ asked me to close the original, so I'll allow this pile of horseshit to ensue.

smile

laughing

Sadako of Girth
Are you saying McClane took on the damage of a nuke? Fridge or not?

I didnt.. the movie did.

Also Indy never really took the nuke at point blank either. (Neither did the fridge)

All I know is McClane was never mocked rightfully by Gophers.

the ninjak
I didnt.. the movie did.

Also Indy never really took the nuke at point blank either. (Neither did the fridge)

All I know is McClane was never mocked rightfully by Gophers.

I had crazy times in Japan. Please refresh my memory of McClane withstanding a nuclear blast.
As far as I remember McClane entered a decontaminated silo to rescue a political billionaire. But realised he was one of the enemy and attempted to take him down. But the fire-fight eventuated in the McClane duo fighting a helicopter and the leader.

When did this explosion eventuate?

I'm hoping it wasn't the explosion made by the gas trolley that incinerated the enemy around the heroes.

And those gophers were bullshit.

Sadako of Girth
It was the deleted uranium grenade moment at Chernobyl.
(The same chernobyl the McClanes went through and fought in through including areas that hadn't been decontaminated without starting to glow)

In any case: Indy never displayed a fate of that magnitude and none of the ones displayed by McClane in any of the 5 DH movies..
The fact that the bad guys are all killed there and McClane wasnt was bordering on comedy, in the same waythat the fridge encounter was in Indy IV.

The equivalent of damage that Indy soaked in his fridge, were experienced by McClane in the car wrecks in the chase at the beginning, never mind the rest of his movies..

Yes. Those Gophers were bullshit. But they are canon now. Horrible, but true... sad

the ninjak
I really need to watch the film again if a Uranium grenade was set off against the McClanes.

From my memory the area was clean except for the area within the vault that held the Uranium.
The enemy cleaned it and proceeded actions to remove the Uranium.
The McClane duo arrived and snuck in to retrieve the target. But turned out to be a traitor. They then fought their way out and sealed the deal.

Oh well I guess a reviewing is necessary.

Though flying through the air in a small fridge after being within a nuclear explosion and landing on some landmass and falling out clean as a whistle is pretty epic on the durability levels.

Sadako of Girth
John Jnr threw it then once detonated and the enemies were smited, McClane turns and says something to the effect of "what the hell was in that"...

It clearly was a nod to a potential hypocrisy/irony of the services deploying a little of what they were trying to stop being used.
Least thats the way I read that.
If im wrong, I'll admit it. But tanking that revealed the Mcclanes to be fire proof and pressure wave proof (as we have seen before) at any rate... smile

the ninjak
It wasn't exactly nuclear tough was it?

I'm talking about the wheeled explosive box they blew up to kill all of their opponents.

It was more incendiary than nuclear. Their cover supplied wide spread protection against the results.

Indy survived being within a fridge in a nuclear bomb. He landed miles away. Fell out then got sprayed by government peeps.

A huge feat.

Sadako of Girth
Neither was indy's.

If he had been right on top of the nuke, and or not in the fridge, I'd be more impressed.

Theres nothing to suggest that McClane couldnt have survived the same thing.
And he would have probably killed those gophers too. stick out tongue

But Indy has shown nothing to compare with the accumilated feats shown in each Die Hard movie, let alone the last one.

the ninjak
Oh I agree McClane inside the fridge probably would have survived the impact.

But he has no feats to show it. Indy did.

Indy flew into the air in a metal box....landed....and fell out fine.
Such impact would've broken men's bones.

Such a feat is better than McClane's car feats in DH5.

Sadako of Girth
Well given the numerous amounts of other impacts he survived, that Indy didn't show he could survive either, I'd say that the circumstantial evidence is going the McClane way.

That crash in the truck before the range rover alone would have broken bones left right and center. As would the impact of the Range Rover type car hitting him, the being thrown through the plate glass window, the scaffholding run, the deck fall from the bridge in DH3, a lot of stuff in DH4, Jumping off of the building in DH with a firehose effectively noosing his innards/ribs.. the numerous jumping out of speeding vehicles, the fall down the elevator shaft that would rightly have sheared his fingers off catching the ledge, the train wreck in DH3, theres actually a long list of stuff that Indy never tanked.

the ninjak
I argue that a man can survive the firehose drop into a window in DH1/

Those car accidents? My family once drove a car into a brick on a freeway then flew into a rock surface that crushed the entire frontend of the car.
I slept through it. And woke up looking at a rocky wall in front of the car. We all survived. Subaru's are hardcore.

Though what McClane did with those vehicles was insane. I admit.

I want MythBuster proof that a man can't survive a DH1 jump with a firehouse reel off the roof of a building into a window!

Sadako of Girth
Try it. If you can still breathe without mechanical assistance, then you join the McClanes, in my eyes. stick out tongue

And if you achieve it, after having been shot on top of massive bloodloss through lacerated feet, moreso.

I will doth my cap to ye.

Scarlet Fox
Its a close fight in my opinion. but Indy depends more on his gear then McClane does and McClane gets into more H2H fights. Indy gets help from all kinds of divine shit. The Ark killed all the Nazis, the Fake Grail killed that other guy.

McClane did all the killing!

McClane takes it.

focus4chumps
" Indy depends more on his gear then McClane does"

horseshit

ares834
Indy stomps.

Robtard
As of their last films, they both have nonsense levels of durability. IMO, probably ends in a stalemate where they realize they're both just punching sand and then they go for a beer.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Its a close fight in my opinion. but Indy depends more on his gear then McClane does and McClane gets into more H2H fights. Indy gets help from all kinds of divine shit. The Ark killed all the Nazis, the Fake Grail killed that other guy.

McClane takes it.

Hhhhmmmm. Indy never drank from the fake grail. His smarts and familiarity with the subject is what got him through there..

Marion also survived the Ark opening. Presumably for the same reasons as Indy: Keeping their eyes shut.

I agree that in principle its a close fight if both are in their primes.

But Indy IV vs McClane V = Indy getting pounded into oblivion by McClane who clearly has more speed, vigour and stuff left over Indy.

Yes it would be a good fight though, you can't just write off a man of Indy's ability against anyone like hes some kind of Denton Van Zan...

smokin'

the ninjak
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

McClane takes it.

You mean Indy relies more on artifacts in the endgame than McClane uses his resources?

I can agree with that.

Sadako of Girth
Aye. He knows his relics... and that includes 'self-knowledge' at this point. sad

the ninjak
Look..I knew this fight would eventuate ever since I stated that McClane was now using Indy level punches.

And it was against a thug pedestrian.
Indy has punched like that forever. Against opponents that challenged him on such superhuman levels.

In a H2H fight between the 2. Skillwise it would seem equal.

I believe this is a tie unless anyone can conjure something up that shows otherwise.

Sadako of Girth
Don't forget the Russian secret service gangsta in the ball room...

After having been smashed around the head numerous times with the butt of a rifle, McClane piled into the man who had a machine gun pointed at him and KO'd him in 2-3 seconds and took his weapon like a champ.

McClane also punched out Han's thug carrying the bearer bonds in DH 1 too. Same sound effect/one shot KO.

So McClane right from the outset was no punching cissy.

the ninjak
Nice research Sad.

I guess this truly is a all round tie.

Sadako of Girth
Thanks. smile

I could live with that.

quanchi112
Jones wins. More importantly does McClane ever win outside his own movies ?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by quanchi112
Desperate tactic, Quanchi, desperate and very butthurt tactic.

But since you asked:
*Surviving Pearl Harbour (Pearl Harbour)

*Surviving onslaught of bullets and massive explosion at point blank that destroyed his trailer (Loaded Weapon 1)

*Killing thousands of armed Terrorists in numerous Video games

quanchi112
Desperate tactic, Quanchi, desperate and very butthurt tactic.

But since you asked:
*Surviving Pearl Harbour (Pearl Harbour)

*Surviving onslaught of bullets and massive explosion at point blank that destroyed his trailer (Loaded Weapon 1)

*Killing thousands of armed Terrorists in numerous Video games By that I meant in threse versus threads not some video game where he can die. The outcome depends on the skill of the player.

the ninjak

Does McClane exist outside of his own movies??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

messed

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You just blew my goddamn mind!

quanchi112
Does McClane exist outside of his own movies??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

messed

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You just blew my goddamn mind! In rob and saddie's world ? I bet they talk to him before they could go to bed.

Lestov16
McClane doesn't win outside his own films. He doesn't even win in his own films. He only won DH3 because Simon was a retard and DH4 because Gabriel decided to molest him. McClane only wins because of Villain PIS, not because of McClane's own inherent skills.

quanchi112
McClane doesn't win outside his own films. He doesn't even win in his own films. He only won DH3 because Simon was a retard and DH4 because Gabriel decided to molest him. McClane only wins because of Villain PIS, not because of McClane's own inherent skills. The best is when robbie and saddie act like skill doesn't matter because their conclusion is always the same; McClane wins. They don't care how they get there. A real bias. They aren't consistent.

Lestov16
It's even more hilarious since Indy clearly outclasses McClane in durability (McClane's never been nuked in a fridge, even on his best day) and H2H skills (one-shot KOed far tougher opponents than McClane), yet McClane still somehow wins here laughing The bias is never ending with Robbie and Saddie. They're two peas in a butt-buddy pod laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Nah no bias thats decided on evidence and screenfeats.

Beisides, if the obvious falsehood of what you said was true, we WOULD be consistant, Susie... Not the brightest faece in the sewer are you..?

Robtard

Even for you, this is a sad, sad, sad clowny tactic born out of pure butthurt.

Sadako of Girth
It's even more *slurp* since Indy clearly *slurps Susan again* in durability (McClane's never been nuked in a fridge, even on his best day) and *slurrp slurrrps* (one-shot KOed far tougher *sluuurrrrrp Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrp*), yet *slurrrrrp slurrrrp fapfapfapfap slurrrrrp* somehow wins here *finishes Quanichi off* The bias is never ending with Robbie and Saddie. They're two peas in a butt-buddy pod laughing out loud

Lestov16
Poor Saddie. Are you going to change your signature again? laughing

Sadako of Girth
The bias is never ending with Robbie and Saddie. They're two peas in a butt-buddy pod laughing out loud

Your Spidey-sense is premature. Quan is not here yet, and thus the festivities can not begin

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan is your(Lestov16) lord and master?

Originally posted by Silent Master
I think Lestov16 has a crush on quan.

Originally posted by Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/buttsecks_zps202af5e0.jpg

laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth

Nope. Not right now... No matter HOW much you cry.

smokin'

Lestov16
Poor Saddie. You're so obsessed you're quoting everything I say. How cute love. Don't forget to work my shaft, though, and I don't want to feel your teeth or I'll smack you.

Sadako of Girth
Not everything. Its very clearly you, who are obssessed, Mrs.Author of 51,032 butthurt McClane threads....

the ninjak

Get real guys.

Its a tie.

McClane fell through construction tubes around (I guess) 30 stories down the side of a building. Landed and shook it off like the common cold, and afterwards mocked his spy son whilst he tore a bolt from his body.
Who in turn shook it off.

The McClanes are freakin mutants along with Indy.

You two really need to watch DH5. Do it for your good pal Ninjak.
Have a few beers beforehand and if you're incredibly biased against McClane (as I know you are) get your girl to blow you during it to relieve yourselves of any preconceived notion that McClane doesn't rock.
Because personally in my experience these two are equals and you guys need to see that.

focus4chumps
get your girl to blow you

which one is the girl again?

Sadako of Girth
Susie/Quan.

Liztov is just some sort of ugly trannie.

quanchi112
Nah no bias thats decided on evidence and screenfeats.

Beisides, if the obvious falsehood of what you said was true, we WOULD be consistant, Susie... Not the brightest faece in the sewer are you..? Jones wins. Originally posted by Robtard
Even for you, this is a sad, sad, sad clowny tactic born out of pure butthurt. People aren't going to turn around in the middle of a fight like they do in his films.

Robtard
People aren't going to turn around in the middle of a fight like they do in his films. http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/clown_on_tricycle_sticker-p217834706351528024en7l1_216.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/clown_on_tricycle_sticker-p217834706351528024en7l1_216.jpg Please don't continue to mock yourself in this manner it makes me feel bad for you.

whatdoucare
Mcclane takes this

Sadako of Girth
Definitely.

Still Im a fan of Indy's I take no pleasure in being forced to agree by screenfeats.

But on pension day, McClane definitely ruins everyone on the way to the post office.

The Fat Rambo
Indy KO'd 3 guys with one punch, Indo story.

Sadako of Girth
He KO'd one. The others got headbutted unconscious.
Pretty impressive nonetheless even against substandard goons.

But that kind of action is way behind Indy now, sadly..
Whereas McClane gets stronger, faster and tougher with age.

And even back when it was Raiders/DH1, I doubt Indy could have KO'd McClane.

Lestov16
LOL Indy tanks nukes. McClane has no comparable feats whatsoever.

The Fat Rambo
He KO'd one. The others got headbutted unconscious.
Pretty impressive nonetheless even against substandard goons.

But that kind of action is way behind Indy now, sadly..
Whereas McClane gets stronger, faster and tougher with age.

And even back when it was Raiders/DH1, I doubt Indy could have KO'd McClane. He KO'd 3 Russians with one punch in his last flick. Did McClane KO 3 men with one punch in his last flick? Hell, he had trouble with a girl in DH4.

Sadako of Girth
He KO'd two seperate guys with lightning fast, thunderous shots that blew away Indy's comparatively slower shot by a mile.

Mcclane killed a plane full of marine with his thumb.

quanchi112
LOL Indy tanks nukes. McClane has no comparable feats whatsoever. It doesn't matter to fanboys like Saddie. He somehow thinks if McClane wins then he wins too. Indy wins.

Sadako of Girth
Poor deluded McHater.

He didnt tank a nuke. He hid in a fridge, the fridge tanked the nuke and absorbed the damage.

Call me back when he takes one to the chin.

quanchi112
Poor deluded McHater.

He didnt tank a nuke. He hid in a fridge, the fridge tanked the nuke and absorbed the damage.

Call me back when he takes one to the chin. No one meant his body can tank nukes but his resourcefulness would make that woman stalker McClane blush.

The Fat Rambo
He KO'd two seperate guys with lightning fast, thunderous shots that blew away Indy's comparatively slower shot by a mile.

Mcclane killed a plane full of marine with his thumb. No. He KO'd 3 Russians with one punch. Denying this will not change things.

Comparing a zippo flick to a KO punch is just sad.

Mac loses. Accept it. He never lost to a girl.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah he did. Marion Pwned him with a right hook in Raiders.

Yeah. She won. Willie slapped the shit out of him too.

Both won H2H, by Quanchi's definitions of slapping someone 'equalling victory'..

quanchi112

Both won H2H, by Quanchi's definitions of slapping someone 'equalling victory'.. Indy wins. Greater feats which you act like matter until McClane doesn't have them. Hypocrite.

The Fat Rambo

Both won H2H, by Quanchi's definitions of slapping someone 'equalling victory'..

Lol, he was still standing. Mac was KO'd by ninja chick.

You're reaching. Also, Indy fought and won while being voodoo tortured.

What does McSemen taste like?

quanchi112
Saddie has in all likelihood conceded this debate.

The Fat Rambo
Indy is a better H2H combatant, pretty simple.

AND he never lost to a girl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Indy is a better H2H combatant, pretty simple.

AND he never lost to a girl. Saddie doesn't realize how badly getting your ass kicked by a girl really impacts his sweetheart, McClane.

The Fat Rambo
Saddie doesn't realize how badly getting your ass kicked by a girl really impacts his sweetheart, McClane. AND Indy never lost to a girl.

quanchi112
AND Indy never lost to a girl. Losing to a girl has got to suck. How does it feel, saddie ?

The Fat Rambo
Saddie so maddie.

Sadako of Girth
If you must believe that to make your day work for you...

Ya'll can't get enough of me.
Obsess away.
smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Lol, he was still standing. Mac was KO'd by ninja chick.

You're reaching. Also, Indy fought and won while being voodoo tortured.

What does McSemen taste like?

WTF Post evidence of that KO.
Ninja chick was the only one KO'd.
McClane was never KO'd....even once.
laughing You absolutely have zero idea what you're on about..
Years and years of butthurt have twisted your mind beyond recognition of facts.

Nope. Indy fought Short Round only whilst being Voodoo'd, not being man enough to fight a guy at that time, (his cowardly inner shadow was revealed). And whilst Indy was able to smack the little kid, Short Round tanked the damage then PWNED his ass, with a small flame on a torch, winning the conflict.. Flames dont bother McClane, cause his duarability is off the scale now, by DH5 feats.

Dunno, you're the expect on that particular relish.

quanchi112
If you must believe that to make your day work for you...

Ya'll can't get enough of me.
Obsess away.
smokin' You were scared yesterday.

Sadako of Girth
Was I? When was that, exactly..? laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx

Also every fight that meant something in Indy's experience ended with a guy getting mashed, crushed, shredded etc.

McClane takes this on epic feats, still having more fight left in him, still banging at 60, and epic paranormal damage soak, and killing people right and center still.

The same can be said about McClane. Every relevant fight McClane gets invovled in showcases McClane getting his ass kicked until he either gets to the gun first or pulls some shit out of ass that causes the environment to kill his adversaries. Indy has atleast showcased that he can actually throw a punch. McClane usually just throws his weight around aimlessly hoping that he'll annoy the, always, much more skillful enemies.

also, You're argument of mcClane being able to endure damage at sixty is stupid and irrelevant here. Unless, you can name a time where Indy's age ever negatively affected his damage soak.

quanchi112
Was I? When was that, exactly..? laughing out loud Yesterday, betty.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The same can be said about McClane. Every relevant fight McClane gets invovled in showcases McClane getting his ass kicked until he either gets to the gun first or pulls some shit out of ass that causes the environment to kill his adversaries. Indy has atleast showcased that he can actually throw a punch. McClane usually just throws his weight around aimlessly hoping that he'll annoy the, always, much more skillful enemies.

also, You're argument of mcClane being able to endure damage at sixty is stupid and irrelevant here. Unless, you can name a time where Indy's age ever negatively affected his damage soak. Saddie is getting wtf pwned.

Sadako of Girth
Not really no.

Yeah I can. Indy IV. Fridge hiding aside, he even comments on it to his enemies and Mack..

Sadako of Girth
Yesterday, betty.

Ohhhhhh riiiiiiiiight...... laughing out loud

You are scared.

Terrified I might not respond to you, which would leave you're stalking ass heartbroken and weeping like a little girl.. hence your goading.

quanchi112
Ohhhhhh riiiiiiiiight...... laughing out loud

You are scared.

Terrified I might not respond to you, which would leave you're stalking ass heartbroken and weeping like a little girl.. hence your goading. So me responding to is all i want now I am terrified of it. Make up your mind, susan sarandon.

Jinx destroyed McClane with the same thing everyone else you claimed was biased said. Cry. Now go hide.

Sadako of Girth
Its you whom are named Susan, Suzie.
Keep crying and stamping your little feets for people cause people "dont pay you enough attention"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Its you whom are named Susan, Suzie.
Keep crying and stamping your little feets for people cause people "dont pay you enough attention"... roll eyes (sarcastic) I am rubbing your face in it that others are ethering sissy woman stalker McClane. They are all coming to get you, Susan.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Whatever you say, Suze. You are fail personified.

It also seems that you are bereft of capacity for any original or genuine thought whatsoever.

quanchi112
LOL Whatever you say, Suze. You are fail personified.

It also seems that you are bereft of capacity for any original or genuine thought whatsoever. Now now, Susan. You need to relax and realize that Indy's got a helluva punch unlike pussyboy McClane. Ge back to me when he can soundly defeat a woman in a fair fight.

The Fat Rambo
WTF Post evidence of that KO.
Ninja chick was the only one KO'd.
McClane was never KO'd....even once.
laughing You absolutely have zero idea what you're on about..
Years and years of butthurt have twisted your mind beyond recognition of facts.

Nope. Indy fought Short Round only whilst being Voodoo'd, not being man enough to fight a guy at that time, (his cowardly inner shadow was revealed). And whilst Indy was able to smack the little kid, Short Round tanked the damage then PWNED his ass, with a small flame on a torch, winning the conflict.. Flames dont bother McClane, cause his duarability is off the scale now, by DH5 feats.

Dunno, you're the expect on that particular relish.

Lol, evidence? He was down for a good 30 seconds, about the same amount of time she was down. Here's what happened:

They fought, she KO'd him and went to Farrell. Mac got up, KO'd her, went to Farrell. She got up, kicked Mac out a window.

Sadako of Girth
Nope you're factually wrong. And he never lost consciousness. Thats what a KO is.
When someone is knocked unconscious by an opponent.

(Like McClane did to Ninja chick.)

She lost H2H against McClane.

quanchi112
Nope you're factually wrong. And he never lost consciousness. Thats what a KO is.

She lost H2H against McClane. No, you are wrong once again. If you are down and cannot return to your own feet for thirty seconds that's considered a ko. You are such a drooling fanboy sometimes.

Sadako of Girth
Well its moot as McClane wasn't down and out for 30 seconds.

quanchi112
Well its moot as McClane wasn't down and out for 30 seconds. You just sai dthat wasn't a ko and now it is again. So if McClane is involved your thought process changes. Fanboy.

Lestov16
Well its moot as McClane wasn't down and out for 30 seconds.

She WTFpwned his ass. Only reason he even touched her was her own stupidity.

quanchi112
She WTFpwned his ass. Only reason he even touched her was her own stupidity. Exactly. It was embarrassing.

Lestov16
Don't forget how he lost and only won because Gabriel wanted to molest him. laughing

quanchi112
Don't forget how he lost and only won because Gabriel wanted to molest him. laughing laughing out loud

Lestov16
The Nazis may have gotten the Ark and the Grail, but they had a whole army backing them up. McClane only had to take out 3 people and had to be saved by punk bytch Justin Long laughing

quanchi112
The Nazis may have gotten the Ark and the Grail, but they had a whole army backing them up. McClane only had to take out 3 people and had to be saved by punk bytch Justin Long laughing That kid is the worst. McClane is so damned pathetic for an action star.

Lestov16
I know. Dude struggles in every movie against petty thieves.

Sadako of Girth
You speak from willfull ignorance.

quanchi112
You speak from willfull ignorance. Relax.

The Fat Rambo

She lost H2H against McClane.

She walked over and saw his still, non moving form. KO. She could have easily bent down and snapped his neck.

This works both ways, mind you.

Robtard
She walked over and saw his still, non moving form. KO. She could have easily bent down and snapped his neck.

This works both ways, mind you.

Here's the fight, McClane was never knocked out, he was knocked down.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UUxouVcoG71

If you think he's unconscious, pause it and do a screen cap.

The Fat Rambo
Here's the fight, McClane was never knocked out, he was knocked down.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UUxouVcoG71

If you think he's unconscious, pause it and do a screen cap. Question...What is she doing at 1:18?

Robtard
Question...What is she doing at 1:18?

She's walking towards Farrell to stop him from ruining the plan.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1821/118n.png

The Fat Rambo
She's walking towards Farrell to stop him from ruining the plan.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1821/118n.png No. She is looking down at McClane after she downed him. Now, do you really think she would have walked away unless he was moving, even just a bit? Even stirring?

Sadako of Girth
Complacency is a b!tch. She obviously considered the mission more important...and paid for it.

Robtard
No. She is looking down at McClane after she downed him.

Now, do you really think she would have walked away unless he was moving, even just a bit? Even stirring?

Yes. She knocked him down. She didn't "knock him out". This is has been said many times in several threads.

If you keep watching the scene, McClane is not knocked out, he's completely conscious. This is another still from the 1:18 timeframe, the one immediately after the the still above. Are you suggesting that McClane was KO'd for a fraction of a second?

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9230/1182g.png

McClane is not knocked out, he's never been knocked out.

quanchi112
Complacency is a b!tch. She obviously considered the mission more important...and paid for it. Due to McClane being a bytch. He's such a girl.

The Fat Rambo
Yes. She knocked him down. She didn't "knock him out". This is has been said many times in several threads.

If you keep watching the scene, McClane is not knocked out, he's completely conscious. This is another still from the 1:18 timeframe, the one immediately after the the still above. Are you suggesting that McClane was KO'd for a fraction of a second?

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9230/1182g.png

McClane is not knocked out, he's never been knocked out. So you think she saw him moving and walked away from him? Really, dude?

The Fat Rambo
Complacency is a b!tch. She obviously considered the mission more important...and paid for it. EXACTLY....See what I did there? Think hard on it before replying.

Sadako of Girth
roll eyes (sarcastic) McClane won. Job done. End of.

The Fat Rambo
You're like a little worm on a big ****in hook, man. Here's what happened...

Mac and her fought. She beat him to the ground, looked at his STILL, NON MOVING form and assumed he was down for good, then, yes, she went back to Farrell to make him undo what he had did.

Then, Mac got up, beat her to the ground, then walked back to Farrell (same as she did in fact) to tell him to carry on what he was doing. She got up and BFR'd his ass.

Doesn't matter if she was down longer, she held the upper hand at the end of the H2H battle. It was only because of an SUV that Mac was able to win. Hell, even then he had help from gravity and Farrell.

To say that she saw him moving while on the ground is just plain silly. If she had seen him moving, she would have bent down and snapped his neck.

Sadako of Girth
She was KO'd.
Unconscious.
At McClane's mercy.
Beaten H2H.
Then killed.

In other words:

roll eyes (sarcastic) McClane won. Job done. End of.

Commence angry tearflow.

The Fat Rambo
OK, but just so you know, you are altering what we saw onscreen.

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) McClane won. Job done. End of. You clearly ignore the context, troll. That's what trolls do.

Robtard
So you think she saw him moving and walked away from him? Really, dude?

I posted second-for-second screen caps. It's not what I "think", it's what I know because it's on screen. Here it is again, it's 1:19 to 1:18, cos the timer on the vid counts in reverse.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2698/119look.png

We've done this dance before, it's stupid to do it yet again. McClane was not KO'd.

You know how to screen cap I'm sure, if McClane was knocked out, then post a screen cap. Though I don't see how you can do it considering it's all in a 1-2 second time frame.

Sadako of Girth
She was KO'd.
Unconscious.
At McClane's mercy.
Beaten H2H.
Then killed.

In other words:

Commence angry tearflow.

You clearly ignore the context, troll. That's what trolls do.

Much obliged. Now grab some tissues quick lest you drown.

Nope I didn't. The context was McClane won. Ko'd his opponent, who could not KO him, and then he killed her and saved the day.

The Fat Rambo
I posted second-for-second screen caps. It's not what I "think", it's what I know because it's on screen. Here it is again, it's 1:19 to 1:18, cos the timer on the vid counts in reverse.

We've done this dance before, it's stupid to do it yet again. McClane was not KO'd.

You know how to screen cap I'm sure, if McClane was knocked out, then post a screen cap. Though I don't see how you can do it considering it's all in a 1-2 second time frame. Lol, dodge. As usual.

quanchi112
Much obliged. Now grab some tissues quick lest you drown.

Nope I didn't. The context was McClane won. Ko'd his opponent, who could not KO him, and then he killed her and saved the day. The context isn't the end result the context is how he won. You don't even know what the word context means. Troll.

Robtard
Lol, dodge. As usual.

Showing you that your premise is wrong with video and video stills as proof isn't a dodge, it's called countering your point with evidence.

I'm guessing you're just trolling, since we've done this exact dance before. But in case you're not, I asked you to do your own stills if you think what I posted is somehow wrong. Do you think the video is lying?

The Fat Rambo
Showing you that your premise is wrong with video and video stills as proof isn't a dodge, it's called countering your point with evidence.

I'm guessing you're just trolling, since we've done this exact dance before. But in case you're not, I asked you to do your own stills if you think what I posted is somehow wrong. Do you think the video is lying? Answer my question then.

Sadako of Girth
The context isn't the end result the context is how he won. You don't even know what the word context means. Troll.

My understanding of the word is more accurate of yours as the context you use it in doesn't accurately fit.

McClane won. Especially due in the context of his knocking out his opponent H2H, his killing her, and saving the east coast of America and the day with it.

The Fat Rambo
My understanding of the word is more accurate of yours as the context you use it in doesn't accurately fit.

McClane won. Especially due in the context of his knocking out his opponent H2H, his killing her, and saving the east coast of America and the day with it. Lol, dude. So if a guy is beating Mac senseless, mac can get nothing going, is about to die, then suddenly sees a gun and shoots the guy, Mac wins the H2H part of the fight?

Sadako of Girth
Well thats not an applicable argument here.

And its self pwning one. Cause by your definition, Lindy lost to the sword guy in Raiders, the Boxer dude under the flying wing, and pretty much everyone else he dominated by and was saved by the bell with a rotor, or a stone crusher, or a gun intervening in.

quanchi112

McClane won. Especially due in the context of his knocking out his opponent H2H, his killing her, and saving the east coast of America and the day with it. It's like saying Luthor's goons beat down Superman and ignoring what led up to that and to just spout the end result. You run from context as all boys of the fan are known to do.

She crushed him and then when she turned around the stalker laid into her. He doesn't respect women or the rules of engagement.

Indy dominates him.

Lestov16

You know how to screen cap I'm sure, if McClane was knocked out, then post a screen cap. Though I don't see how you can do it considering it's all in a 1-2 second time frame.

Prove that it is real time.

Robtard
Answer my question then.

I answered your question directly. McClane was not knocked out, I then posted stills. She turned to take care of Farrell, before he ruined her mission.

Stop trolling, okay.

Robtard
Prove that it is real time.

You want me to prove that times flows and we normally track it second-per-second? Idiotic.

Considering we've also gone through this scene before and you were shown to be wrong last time in your claims, you're clearly still immensely butthurt.

Sadako of Girth
He is indeed. Pathologically and pathetically predictably so.

Lestov16
You want me to prove that times flows and we normally track it second-per-second? .

I want you to prove that the scene was in real time, since the rest of the film clearly wasn't.

He is indeed. Pathologically and pathetically predictably so.
laughing See that you are delusionally talking about yourself again. Are you going to write yet another 5 paragraph butthurt thesis and spam the board with auto-playing vids to make you feel better?

Robtard
I want you to prove that the scene was in real time, since the rest of the film clearly wasn't.

LoL. The desperation. Anyhow.

Because it obviously flows in real time, there are no cuts/jumps to the future. Maybe you should watch it again: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UU-1VlcoG71 Enjoy.

The Fat Rambo
I answered your question directly. McClane was not knocked out, I then posted stills. She turned to take care of Farrell, before he ruined her mission.

Stop trolling, okay. Lol, hey, do you think that she would walk away from a stil moving McClane? She literally looked down on his non-moving form, you know.

She thought he was down for the count, she was wrong.

He thought he was down for the count, he was wrong.

Difference is that she kicked him so hard he was BFR'd, a default win.

Robtard
Lol, hey, do you think that she would walk away from a stil moving McClane? She literally looked down on his non-moving form, you know.

She thought he was down for the count, she was wrong.

He thought he was down for the count, he was wrong.

Difference is that she kicked him so hard he was BFR'd, a default win.

Now it's "non moving"? Before it was "knocked out". He wasn't knocked out.

She likely thought he wasn't much of a threat without a gun and stopping Farrel was more important, considering the big picture.

McClane did think she was down for the count, since she was actually KO'd.

McClane KO'ing her first means he won. Round two, she won by BFR. Round three, she lost via death.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, "likely." Such a fanboy.

Robtard
Lol, "likely." Such a fanboy.

/derp

Here's the vid again: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UVBzslcoG71

Screen capture stills like I did. Prove your point. Otherwise you're just trolling again.

quanchi112

Stop trolling, okay. Relax.

Sadako of Girth
Yup. Trolling.

quanchi112
Yup. Trolling. Yup. Conceding. Happily accepted.

The Fat Rambo
/derp

Here's the vid again: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UVBzslcoG71

Screen capture stills like I did. Prove your point. Otherwise you're just trolling again. Already proved my point. Your failure to accept it is your downfall.

Robtard
Already proved my point. Your failure to accept it is your downfall.

You proved your point by dodging my request to post your own screencap(s) and prove your point with proof like I did?

I don't think it works that way. So anytime you want to do a screen cap, here's the vid again: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mo2k_live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu_shortfilms#.UVG8PlcoG71 Otherwise you're just trolling.

Lestov16
Indy has better feats in H2H, strength, and durability, and didn't get WTFpwned and BFRed by someone a fraction of his body mass like McClane did. Indy undisputedly wins, and anyone who says different is a butthurt retard.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>