Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Trigonometry, and All Advanced Math Quiz Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Present problems from your hardest courses Astner. I won't know what to do for most of them, so make sure I can look them up and learn how to do them on google. Try and help people out if they aren't able to solve the problems others have already solved. Don't just solve it.

I might not participate much because I'm just a beginner. There is no limit to the level of math problem you're allowed to present in this thread. It's primarily educational.

Tzeentch._
Where is "I see everything in numbers" at? Is that like, in the South or something?

Bardock42
I'd hope neither of the 4 courses you named would be Astner's hardest course...

Astner

Dolos

Dolos
Prominent locations in Sweden.*

Your avatar looks like a Norwegian douche, threw me off.

ScreamPaste
Dolos: Learn calculus, then you can move on to the more advanced math.

Astner

Dolos

Dolos
We are living in a self-centered society, with a falling interest in being productive, creative, and using that to address difficult problems with any positive mind-set, that to me indicates that it will not be much to speak of in 30 years. Certainly not the number 1 superpower.

Astner

Dolos
Originally posted by Astner
I'd attribute my successes to hard work and a supportive family rather than to my country.

Isn't that how a capitalistic society works; the ones with the most money make the most money, and those without gets left behind?

Robber barons are gone, so not really. We get the same opportunities, we just have to show that we're cut out. We get benefits for showing academic aptitude reflected from a good GPA. It's still expensive, I don't consider unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination. Where as if you're rich and you have a horrible GPA, you're throwing away. That is reasonable.

That's not the problem, the problem is that there are too many bums who don't work hard and have dysfunctional families...like me.

dadudemon

Astner

Bentley
And this took you over four hours. (Yes, I dropped in every hour or so to see if you still lurked around.)

He could've left the computer on with the page open.

Astner
Originally posted by Bentley
He could've left the computer on with the page open.
No, because unless you update the page every thirty minutes you're getting logged out, and you'll stay logged out until you update the page.

TheGodKiller
DDM vs Astner
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/images/users/Dr.%20House/AndHereWeGo.gif
This is gonna be fun.

Astner
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
DDM vs Astner
There's nothing to talk about really, he was wrong and didn't know what he was talking about.

I on the other hand have the advantage of not only knowing this particular example, but also having passed this particular class with a five.

So if he wants to make a big deal of it I'll have to bring him down to earth. http://www.chatslang.com/images/shortcuts/twitch/admins/kappa.png

Barker
I'm American.

Dolos
Originally posted by Barker
I'm American.

We just saw how a foreigner's education stacks up against an American's.

Things aren't looking food for us, Barker.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2l8xbpw.jpg

And no I'm not unpatriotic. It would be unpatriotic to do what 99.99% of Americans are doing and ignore these tremendously foreboding warning signs. We're ****ed, some economists say there's no way we're not getting passed by at least a dozen other super powers in the very immediate future..

Out of thirty one participants our scores were #21st, we're not even in the top 20 Barker.

Barker
But... muh freedom..

http://i.imgur.com/IuFei19.png

Dolos
laughing out loud

Soon we're gonna be like that one dude who used to be cool in high school but now he's a loser with no job in the global economy.

Bardock42

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
I didn't believe it at first, but then my aunt showed me the check they sent her. 5000$ a week for 3 hours of work from home. Now I'm pulling that kind of cash and you can as well. Just visit http://goo.gl/FeF9
Ah, the Internet in the early 2000's. I still remember Kaaza.

Dolos
8,000 dollars is a lot for two months, but he STOPPED, it was temporary, I made 10,000 in one summer being a lowly mover.

Robtard

dadudemon

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dolos
8,000 dollars is a lot for two months, but he STOPPED, it was temporary, I made 10,000 in one summer being a lowly mover.

I once ripped a 5 euro bill in half, that's how much money I have.

You can tape them, they are still good.

Robtard
10,000 over 3 months is working 40 hours a week at about $20.00 an hour. This would be before taxes of course.

Though that seems like a fairly high wage for a summer porter job.

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
10,000 over 3 months is working 40 hours a week at about $20.00 an hour. This would be before taxes of course.

Though that seems like a fairly high wage for a summer porter job.

$10 on the clock.

But I worked Cash Jobs. I busted my ass and was so sharp that the Drivers paid me direct cash for my work off the clock. It's kinda a Code of Respect amongst movers who've earned Cash Job requests through being exceptional and getting requested by the drivers for being trusted to do things their way. cool

Doubled my pay.

Astner

Dolos

Astner

Robtard
Then again a regular sized Pizza in Norway goes for 250 NOK,

That better be one delicious ****ing pizza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.