Justice League Dark VS Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Justice League Dark VS Dr Doom

constantine
madame xanadu
deadman
shade
zatanna
mindwarp
enchantress

who wins?

1. 24 hours prep for JLD and doom

2. 24 hours prep for doom

ColossusGrundy
too much for doom

JLD x2

wildernesss
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt226/BrokenPrey/Funny/Bear.jpg

Doom could win it with one sided prep.

Golgo13
JLD.

Mindset
Doom.

ThereIsHope
Doom wins? HAHAHA.........NO

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom.

Sin I AM
Doom loses hard

Tony Stark
DOOM wins

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Doom loses hard thumb downOriginally posted by Tony Stark
DOOM wins thumb up

Batman-Prime
Constantin solos.

Glorificus
Doom wins.

Doom wins. He's simply much better with prep and packs both mad science and magic.

Golgo13
Constantine is just as good with prep as Doom. Well, maybe not DCnU Constantine, but time will tell.

ColossusGrundy
K, so Doom, who regularly loses to heroes he should not, somehow wins against some of the most powerful magic users on DC earth?

no.

misplaced faith in Doom here.

Golgo13
Not just the most powerful magical beings, but also a potent reality warper.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Golgo13
Not just the most powerful magical beings, but also a potent reality warper.

Exactly.

Some ppl's fanboyism overruns the limits of the character.

shade's warping? haha color me unimpressed. he's a **** up

even vertigo's constantine's prep feats revolve around his cunning and gift for manipulation, he is nowhere near doom in terms of the physical power he can command with prep.

Blair Wind
JLD, currently, isn't a very effective magical team in combat. Zatanna has been next to useless so far (Enchantress was kicking her butt, her magics were being absorbed by Cain, wasn't terribly effective against the 3 demons). Most lines coming from her seem to be "My backwards magic seems to not be having any affect!" Constantine is a con man - rarely does actual combat. MX does more future telling than combat.

Deadman, Shade, Enchantress, and Mindwarp are the real threats.

I see Doom beating this group unless Deadman can possess him.

doom possesses deadman and the rest of them through him

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
shade's warping? haha color me unimpressed. he's a **** up

even vertigo's constantine's prep feats revolve around his cunning and gift for manipulation, he is nowhere near doom in terms of the physical power he can command with prep.

That's the thing, Constantine avoids fights, yet still defeats beings that are thousands times more powerful than him.

Originally posted by Golgo13
That's the thing, Constantine avoids fights, yet still defeats beings that are thousands times more powerful than him. he does that by exploring contract loopholes and fineprint or by palying all sides against the middle. those demons he tricks arent just out to smoke him in direct combat, they are bound by magical laws in what they can and can't do in the mortal plane etc.

dcnu constantine with prep has had his ass handed to him tactics-wise by nick necro this entire run of jld until pulling a lucky switch-a-roo out of his ass in the end.

Golgo13
Yes, his knowledge of the arcane is up there with the best, IMO. He knows these laws, because of his extensive knowledge of magic. He has beaten beings by beating themselves. Combine that with some of DCnU's top mages, I'd still go with the team. Deadman is key here as well,

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by 753
doom possesses deadman and the rest of them through him

retarded statement

kuraamyook
JLD with minimal effort

nwg202
Originally posted by Blair Wind
JLD, currently, isn't a very effective magical team in combat. Zatanna has been next to useless so far (Enchantress was kicking her butt, her magics were being absorbed by Cain, wasn't terribly effective against the 3 demons). Most lines coming from her seem to be "My backwards magic seems to not be having any affect!" Constantine is a con man - rarely does actual combat. MX does more future telling than combat.

Deadman, Shade, Enchantress, and Mindwarp are the real threats.

I see Doom beating this group unless Deadman can possess him.

Hmm... so new 52 Z is weak sauce huh? I haven't read any jld issues so far.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
retarded statement facepalm you must feel among peers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.