Rise of the Machines vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The TX and the T1000 and the T-850 has been sent back to the past to stop John and Katherine Brewster and the Avengers are ordered to Protect them. The fight takes place in New York so the Terminators have space to move and the TX has alot of machines to take over. The Avengers on the job Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, & Iron Man. Who wins?

Impediment
Iron Man solos......in a WTFPWNS stomp.

Robtard
Captain America could take out the TX and T850 himself, probably. Add Hawkeye and those two are done for sure.

golem370
TX had super speed, super strength, ranged attacks and was hit with a pickup truck and savage crash in a crane and a rpg and more with little effect.. It took a a nuclear shielding blast door to stop it. It could possibly take over the Iron Man suit and all three Terminators are in disquise.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by golem370
TX had super speed, super strength, ranged attacks and was hit with a pickup truck and savage crash in a crane and a rpg and more with little effect.. It took a a nuclear shielding blast door to stop it. It could possibly take over the Iron Man suit and all three Terminators are in disquise.
The TX doesnt have super speed. She couldnt even catch up to two people running in a relativly straight line.

T-800 was hit by a truck too and still survived. It just means it is durable. Ironman is just a man in a machine and he survives getting hti with this stuff on a near daily basis.

As far as taking over the Ironman suit All Tony would have to do is Manually shut it down to reboot the system. As the T-800 shutting down and rebooting worked in that instance.

Also seeing as the T-800's had no actualy weapons I dont see them posing an issue. and the T-1000s could make pointed knives. The fact that they are still fully Liquid metal might pose an issue since any damage done to them would be 'Regenerated'. The TX is still a Robot even with the Liquid Metal added to it so I still dont think a TX would pose a threat.

Avengers win this easily, Disguised T's or no.

FrothByte
There would be a hacker's battle between TX and Ironman. Will Ironman be able to counter the TX's reprogramming of machines? The TX probably can re-wire Jarvis if she gets close enough, but when faced with Ironman I doubt she has a chance. Ironman's firepower and strength are way above what the TX has displayed.

As for the other two terminators, the T850 won't be a problem. One exploding arrow from Hawkeye and it should be out of the fight. The T1000 is going to be more difficult kill, but I seriously can't see what it can do against the other 3 Avengers. Cap I believe is stronger and faster than it, add the other two and it will just take some time before they figure out how to disable it.

KingD19
The T-1000 got melted down right? What if Tony just used his thermal laser and heated him up until he just melted?

golem370
The TX imo would be close to Iron Man in strength. I would think the fact that the TX ran down arnold in a car showed some superhuman speed. imo Iron Man would be their only chance.

Scarlet Fox
Captain America and Hawkeye could take TX out. Blackwidow who is more handguns and H2H would have issues though.

KingD19
Widow could actually be TX's downfall. Maybe her Spider Bite gauntlets could overload her or something. And I don't see TX popping Thor like Iron man did. I could see her being similar in strength to Iron man 1 when his battery was really low.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Widow could actually be TX's downfall. Maybe her Spider Bite gauntlets could overload her or something. And I don't see TX popping Thor like Iron man did. I could see her being similar in strength to Iron man 1 when his battery was really low.

Well we do have to remember that Ironman was at 400% when he fought Thor, so that wouldn't be a good example of his strength.

But even if TX and Ironman were in the same strength range, I still don't see how TX can match IM's arsenal. She has some pretty cool guns of her own but pretty limited, whereas IM has got everything from missiles to repulsor blasts to cutting lasers to heat lasers, etc..

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well we do have to remember that Ironman was at 400% when he fought Thor, so that wouldn't be a good example of his strength.

But even if TX and Ironman were in the same strength range, I still don't see how TX can match IM's arsenal. She has some pretty cool guns of her own but pretty limited, whereas IM has got everything from missiles to repulsor blasts to cutting lasers to heat lasers, etc..

I meant in the beginning when he kicked Thor and knocked him for a loop. Even with the same element of surprise, I don't see TX so much as moving Thor from his spot.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I meant in the beginning when he kicked Thor and knocked him for a loop. Even with the same element of surprise, I don't see TX so much as moving Thor from his spot.

Yes agreed. Probably won't survive Thor's lightning as well either.

focus4chumps
t1000's imho are the only ones that would be effective. i doubt ironman has the ability to melt them, hulk smashes them-they reform, perhaps the energy from thors hammer could kill them...

then again tony stark will probably come up with the idea of freezing them all and dumping them in a volcano, or something along those lines.

i guess avengers takes it

Scarlet Fox
Thor and Hulk are not, for some reason, in the 'Selected Avengers' given.

Captain America
Hawkeye
Blackwidow
Ironman

These are the Heros available. X.x

But as Focus said, Tony would probably invent something to take out the Liquid guys.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure the temperature from Tony's lasers is hotter than that molten slag T-1000 got dumped in. A solid hit would send that heat throughout, melting him from the inside out.

Scarlet Fox
Wait, Ironman DOES have a Freezebeam. o.o

Not to mention I wouldnt be surprised if he someone hacked into the Terminators and made them just stop.

FrothByte
We should probably take out IM and replace him with Nick Fury. Then the fight would be more challenging.

BruceSkywalker
nit even close.. The Avengers win.. even better Stark solos as he can clearly fire from a distance.. the terminators went down to conventional weaponry so Stark won;t have too much of a problem.. Even Cap prolly solos .. Hawkeye and Widow can basically sit this out

the ninjak
T-850- falls to either Ironman's laser beams or Hawkeye's explosive arrow.

T1000- is an interesting combatant. No one can keep it down. But Ironman can fly the targets far away from it whilst blasting it with repulsors.

TX- Sliced in half via Ironman's lasers. She stands a chance by hacking into Ironman's armor. If she succeeds she wins this fight. If she fails she dies.

It all depends on the TX's hacking abilities. And Stark Tech is foreign to SkyNET.

Sadako of Girth
T-1000 is subject to system malfunction after repeated reforms from mere stuff like small arms fire and a few RPGs.

The damage that the avengers will be capable of will make much faster work of fatiguing it... Even Hawkeye repeatedly explosive arrowing it will likely do it eventually.

Avengers assemble avenge in apocalyptic asskickery.

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
T-850- falls to either Ironman's laser beams or Hawkeye's explosive arrow.

T1000- is an interesting combatant. No one can keep it down. But Ironman can fly the targets far away from it whilst blasting it with repulsors.

TX- Sliced in half via Ironman's lasers. She stands a chance by hacking into Ironman's armor. If she succeeds she wins this fight. If she fails she dies.

It all depends on the TX's hacking abilities. And Stark Tech is foreign to SkyNET. Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
T-1000 is subject to system malfunction after repeated reforms from mere stuff like small arms fire and a few RPGs.

The damage that the avengers will be capable of will make much faster work of fatiguing it... Even Hawkeye repeatedly explosive arrowing it will likely do it eventually.

Avengers assemble avenge in apocalyptic asskickery.

True. A few Helicarrier arrows in the T1000's guts will result in mass malfunctions on his body arguably.

I wish Hawkeye had a few more interesting arrows in the film compared to his arrows in Earth's Mightiest Heroes. But the explosive arrows are enough.

The fight still depends on if the TX can hack Ironman. It all relies on that simple scenario.

golem370
T 1000 and the TX could disquise themselves as Cap or Hawk or Widow to get the others to attack the wrong one.

Time-Immemorial
Thor isn't an idiot...

Avengers stomp

golem370
Thor isn't in this fight

Time-Immemorial
iRex was not in the other thread and you were talking about him...interesting.

Double standard?

golem370
The comment I posted included the op

Time-Immemorial
Quit making up your own rules.

golem370
Quit whining like a girl

Time-Immemorial
You the one whining.

golem370
Really? keep crying

Time-Immemorial
Go back to your cave..troll.

golem370
Cry cry cry do you want so cheese with that whine you cry.baby

Time-Immemorial
Go back to your cave..troll

Silent Master
Iron-man solos.

golem370
Or he gets hacked The TX is a advanced robot from the future

Time-Immemorial

Tony created Jarvis and Ultron

Tony >Ultron > Jarivs > TX

TX gets lobotomized

Silent Master
MCU had better tech during WWII, so the Terminators being from the future of their Earth is not very impressive.

golem370
TX hacked a T-850 another advanced robot he'll Ivan hacked War Machine which is star tech should be child's play.

golem370
Marvel movie tech wasn't 'that impressive in WW II

Time-Immemorial
Ultron AI > TX AI

/thread

Silent Master
Marvel movie tech wasn't 'that impressive in WW II

You don't consider laser weapons and anti-gravity to be impressive for the 40's?

golem370
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ultron AI > TX AI

/thread

Wrong lol cry more baby

golem370
Originally posted by Silent Master
You don't consider laser weapons and anti-gravity to be impressive for the 40's?

Anti-gravity you mean the failed hover car hell in Stark said he hadn't done it yet and in the present you know like AOU did we see hovering cars then either?

Time-Immemorial
Wrong lol cry more baby

Unless you can prove TX can operate at a global level of AI, then you are shit out of luck, retard.

Silent Master
Anti-gravity you mean the failed hover car hell in Stark said he hadn't done it yet and in the present you know like AOU did we see hovering cars then either?

Did the Terminator universe have laser weapons and anti-gravity in the 40's?

Time-Immemorial
Hey SM, didn't T-800 override TX's hacking?

Silent Master
I'd have to reach the movie to he sure, but either way the Terminator verse doesn't really have the hacking feats needed to compete with Iron-man.

Time-Immemorial
So why is Golem pretending she does?

Nibedicus
And IIRC, doesn't TX need to touch her hacking targets and infect them with the little nanites?

What's she gonna do vs someone who fights from the sky?

And yes MU has flying cars. Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Silent Master
Because she is "from the future".

Utrigita
Avengers stomp. Far to much firepower that the Machines really have little to no answer to.

Time-Immemorial
So why is Golem pretending she does?

Silent Master
Same reason

Originally posted by Silent Master
Because she is "from the future".

TheVaultDweller
I don't know how he can even begin to think that a TX is more advanced than an AI system whose framework was extracted from an Infinity Stone.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't know how he can even begin to think that a TX is more advanced than an AI system whose framework was extracted from an Infinity Stone.

He might be dumber then the cave troll.

Silent Master

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

laughing out loud

Golden post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.