professor x vs dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between professor x and dracula?

zopzop
Prof X. : Sleeeeep......
Dracula : zzzzz
Prof X. : Beheads Dracula

Prof X 10/10.

leonidas
not saying that ^ is impossible, but drac has been a villain of doc strange for a long time and strange has some pretty uber tp/mindphucking skills and he's never done anything telepathically to drac. drac's mind is very very strong. i don't see it being that easy at all tbh. i'm also of the opinion that that particular prof feat is something of an outlier. i mean, he was gonna die at the end of the arc. a little luv before he went isn't really all that surprising is it?

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
not saying that ^ is impossible, but drac has been a villain of doc strange for a long time and strange has some pretty uber tp/mindphucking skills and he's never done anything telepathically to drac. drac's mind is very very strong. i don't see it being that easy at all tbh. i'm also of the opinion that that particular prof feat is something of an outlier. i mean, he was gonna die at the end of the arc. a little luv before he went isn't really all that surprising is it?
He put 1/5 of the PF into a coma, along with a God (Thor) and the rest of the Avengers and X-Men which included the Scarlet Witch and Rachel Grey.

Dracula stands no chance. smokin'

googol
Originally posted by zopzop
He put 1/5 of the PF into a coma, along with a God (Thor) and the rest of the Avengers and X-Men which included the Scarlet Witch and Rachel Grey.

Dracula stands no chance. smokin' Holy Crap eek!

StiltmanFTW

Prof X 10/10.

Beheads him with what? Karate chop? stick out tongue

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beheads him with what? Karate chop? stick out tongue

Busts out the old floating, yellow wheelchair and runs over Drac's head. I'd prefer for him to do it while drinking some scotch. Is that still considered DUI?

leonidas

i'm also of the opinion that that particular prof feat is something of an outlier. i mean, he was gonna die at the end of the arc. a little luv before he went isn't really all that surprising is it?

and also, are you now suggesting that anyone below phoenix namor stands no chance at all against charile....? charlie is now....high trans?

zopzop
and also, are you now suggesting that anyone below phoenix namor stands no chance at all against charile....? charlie is now....high trans?
He was written up during and after AvX. Look what Red Skull is doing with his brain.

leonidas
He was written up during and after AvX. Look what Red Skull is doing with his brain.

i agree, he HAS been written up. you still didn't answer my questions... shifty

wildernesss
prof x makes dracula reenact scenes from shakespeare until the sun comes up.

StiltmanFTW
SHIELD psi-blockers > 1/5 PF

just one of many many idiocies

byrdgang21
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SHIELD psi-blockers > 1/5 PF

The same psi blockers worked way back when against a full powered Onslaught.

basilisk

Prof X 10/10.
lol. that was my first thought too. But...

not saying that ^ is impossible, but drac has been a villain of doc strange for a long time and strange has some pretty uber tp/mindphucking skills and he's never done anything telepathically to drac. drac's mind is very very strong. i don't see it being that easy at all tbh.

Yeah I think the same. It can't be that easy to mess with Dracula or Strange probably would have tried it. Strange defeated Moondragon in psi-combat, and Moondragon has controlled regular sane Thor on several occasions.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula is undead...

That fact combined with him already having a pretty strong will makes me think Charles would fail to stop Dracula this way...

Once Dracula beats off the psionic attack, he defeats Xavier without trying...

Dracula 10/10...

the ninjak
Drac wins. Drac defeated Strange.

Xavier sees into Drac's mind and sees a landmass of impaled souls amongst seas of lava and blood. He freaks momentarily long enough for Drac to launch in and get a good bite to the jugular.
Xavier will serve as a good servant of the vampire race.

Lolz honestly if Drac has been influenced by telepathy before I'm new to it.
And the Phoenix 5 saga example? It was Scott after all. The one person Xavier most probably influenced the most throughout his entire career. And Scott warned him the entire time to back off. Xavier refused and Scott couldn't stop the Phoenix from stopping his heart.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Charnel_zpsa2a99a8a.jpg

stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dracula is undead...

That fact combined with him already having a pretty strong will makes me think Charles would fail to stop Dracula this way...

Once Dracula beats off the psionic attack, he defeats Xavier without trying...

Dracula 10/10...
This isn't DnD my friend. Dracula being undead offers him no special protection vs mind attacks. If anything, it makes him vulnerable to ridiculous crap like sunlight and religious icons (it doesn't even have to be crosses, it can be ANY religious artifact, on panel, Kitty's Star of David caused him to sh|t his pants and even Thor's hammer, Mjolnir caused him to flee).
Originally posted by the ninjak
Drac wins. Drac defeated Strange.

Xavier sees into Drac's mind and sees a landmass of impaled souls amongst seas of lava and blood. He freaks momentarily long enough for Drac to launch in and get a good bite to the jugular.
Xavier will serve as a good servant of the vampire race.

Lolz honestly if Drac has been influenced by telepathy before I'm new to it.
And the Phoenix 5 saga example? It was Scott after all. The one person Xavier most probably influenced the most throughout his entire career. And Scott warned him the entire time to back off. Xavier refused and Scott couldn't stop the Phoenix from stopping his heart.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Charnel_zpsa2a99a8a.jpg

stick out tongue
And? What level of power was Strange at when Dracula beat him? There were times Strange was NOT Sorcerer Supreme or he was depowered (like the time he destroyed his artifacts).

And it wasn't Scott Xavier wtfpwned, it was P5 Namor, THor, Scarlet Witch, Rachel Grey and the entire cast of Avengers which included Rulk. Keep in mind P5 Emma couldn't influence Thor's mind and she panicked when she glimpsed inside it. The same Emma that panicked when she glimpsed inside Rulk's mind and couldn't do anything to him TP wise. Yet Xavier with a wave of his hand, pwned all the above.

And who cares how much people Dracula impaled. Why would that affect Xavier's mind negatively if he peered inside it. He's already gone up against someone that holocausted BILLIONS of people and engaged her in a psiwar that raged across every plane of reality SIMULTANEOUSLY:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/101327/2114086-z3fl0.jpg
Dark Phoenix's used tampon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dracula.

Then there's also the time he harnessed ALL of humanity's collective will and used it to drive off an alien invasion.

Xavier's highs sh|t all over Dracula's.

Xavier wins this.

Glorificus
Xavier: Dracula, be a chap and go decapitate yourself.

Dracula: OK.

Fin.

yeah I'm going with chuck here until I see some actual high end tp resistence feats from dracula. just because strnge didn't mindrape him doesnt mean he is immune to it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.