Gorilla vs Hulk/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol

googol

byrdgang21
Scans?

Lord Feron
Kryptnian gorilla eh? Hmm.... seeing how man compares to a ****ing gorilla. I would say Gorilla (assuming he is tens folds stronger than superman) rips opens their mouth and shit down their throat.

juggerman
Superman could solo. While the gorilla would def be stronger, Superman has way too much knowledge and control of his powers to lose. Now if this were a pure slugfest the gorilla shitstomps these chumps

Lord Feron
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman could solo. While the gorilla would def be stronger, Superman has way too much knowledge and control of his powers to lose. Now if this were a pure slugfest the gorilla shitstomps these chumps

BUt I would say the monkey is alot faster/quicker than superman imo. I mean i'm just comparing if a grown altheltic man with alot of knowledge about fighting v.s. a gorilla. A gorilla would swatch a man foot mid swing and rip his leg off.

Also have you seen that krpytonian golden retriever give low heralds trouble and SBP alike. Imagine a ****ing gorilla!

juggerman
Valid points. But i still think all powers puts Supes at the advantage since he's smarter and could use his power better than a gorilla. Just my opinion tho

googol
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman could solo. While the gorilla would def be stronger, Superman has way too much knowledge and control of his powers to lose. Now if this were a pure slugfest the gorilla shitstomps these chumps Pure Slugfest, just like how Hulk likes it

juggerman

pym-ftw
Does the gorilla have hv,freeze breath, & Flight?

SamZED
laughing this thread is awesome! Is throwing super poo allowed?

juggerman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Does the gorilla have hv,freeze breath, & Flight?

I would assume so. But this is a straight slug fest as per OP

SevenShackles
Superman should be able to do something with his exp with his powers.. Maybe BFR him into the sun..wait.. Sun dipped super gorilla.. Uh. Um. I'll just leave this thread, good day.

-Pr-
The Gorilla won't really have anything more than instinctual speed. It won't be able to use its powers nearly as well as Superman. It is going to be crazy strong though.

Diesldude
Apes are stronger than humans because they use more of their muscle on any given task. They do have a higher capacity pound for pound but I don't know how that impacts solar powered muscles. Plus superman has more control of his strength than a human so it only stands to reason that he can exert a higher percentage of muscle use than a normal human. This control can allow him to use as much muscle as the superape would be using and bring him on even footing. Since we know superman is stronger than an average kryptonian the advantage goes to him. Superman win.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Gorilla won't really have anything more than instinctual speed. It won't be able to use its powers nearly as well as Superman. It is going to be crazy strong though.

Didnt super girl when she landed in Gotham (I forget what the story was called) use her heat vision involuntary with anger or some such reason? Krypto usually has his eyes turn red in anger so I'm imagining if the super gorilla gets angry due go the guy trying to hurt him or even just for being near him he most likely would use heat vision. I wouldn't give him super breath as i never saw krypto use it and honestly I'd feel bad for superboy if a gorilla could do it involuntary when he had to wait so long and try to hard to get the addition to his own power set lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.