Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



jmoul
After Anakin killed Dooku and came back to Coruscant, sees Padme and she tells him she is pregnant, however just before she breaks the news, Anakin says that they had been apart for a long time, to the point that she was unsure whether rumors of Anakin's death were true. How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least? So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by jmoul
After Anakin killed Dooku and came back to Coruscant, sees Padme and she tells him she is pregnant, however just before she breaks the news, Anakin says that they had been apart for a long time, to the point that she was unsure whether rumors of Anakin's death were true. How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least? So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

He was gone for a few months, but she was about 7 months pregnant by his return. They are his kids.

focus4chumps
wtf man

JediRobin23
Perhaps Palpatine influenced the midiclorians to create Luke/Leia.....

what kind of dumb question is this thread

jmoul
Just an idea, geez.

Emi~Kiro
So Anakin was right and Obi-wan was sleeping with his woman!... No no it just.. Just.. No.

-Pr-
laughing out loud @ thread.

PhoenixSam5
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud @ thread.

It is possible that Luke and Leia were conceived by the midichlorians!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jmoul
How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least? You are aware that human pregnancies last 9 months, right? Not weeks.

JediRobin23
maybe star wars human pregnancies last earlier or longer...

dadudemon
Guys...guys...

I am Luke's real father. I got Natalie Portman pregnant in real life, during pre-production and they just rolled with it.

queeq
Lucky [email protected]@rd.

-Pr-
Originally posted by PhoenixSam5
It is possible that Luke and Leia were conceived by the midichlorians!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

midichlorians need to die in a fire, tbh.

Hybris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kP3hM4OuSik#t=202s

This is when the magic happened.

queeq
Woot

jmoul
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You are aware that human pregnancies last 9 months, right? Not weeks.

I realize that, I am not retarded. But, as a medical fact, it takes about 2 weeks after conception for pregnancy to actually start.

I was unaware of how far along Padme was in her pregnancy and how long Anakin had been gone before she told him. I initially thought that Padme had been at an early stage of her pregnancy when she told Anakin and that, since Anakin had been gone a while. So I was confused by my own initial belief.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by jmoul
I realize that, I am not retarded. But, as a medical fact, it takes about 2 weeks after conception for pregnancy to actually start.

lol! "as a medical fact"
sorry doctor, but 1 week tops, in odd instances. mostly within hours/24 hours

also, you are aware that he didn't need to be there for those "two weeks", right?

Originally posted by jmoul
I was unaware of how far along Padme was in her pregnancy and how long Anakin had been gone before she told him. I initially thought that Padme had been at an early stage of her pregnancy when she told Anakin and that, since Anakin had been gone a while. So I was confused by my own initial belief.

pregnancy starts to show after 2 months. thats "starts" to show. she could have been pregnant for months.

but lets get real. you're not "just curious". you're just pimping your baseless and ridiculous theory of padme being a hoe.


Originally posted by jmoul
So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

Sadako of Girth
Oh my force....

I thought I had read it all.......

But no I hadn't seen ANYTHING.

Most WTF Star Wars viewer ever, unless this was the work of an ill educated 7 year old or someone who had only been told the stalk story and had never seen TV, spoken to anyone in the world, or read a book ever..

They have my sympathies, in any case

jmoul
Go to hell, all of you! The thread question was answered with the first post, so just stop paying attention to this one. I admit it was a stupid thread in the first place, but honestly, this has been dragged on for long enough.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by PhoenixSam5
It is possible that Luke and Leia were conceived by the midichlorians!


if its legitimate force-rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by focus4chumps
if its legitimate force-rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down What about with Anakin's conception's case?

focus4chumps
shmi was cobviously lonely and asking for it.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by jmoul
Go to hell, all of you! The thread question was answered with the first post, so just stop paying attention to this one. I admit it was a stupid thread in the first place, but honestly, this has been dragged on for long enough.

Is there a hell in star wars? just wondering....

dadudemon
Originally posted by focus4chumps
if its legitimate force-rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down

laughing laughing laughing

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Is there a hell in star wars? just wondering.... Yes. It's called the Holiday Special.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Is there a hell in star wars? just wondering....

Certainly the idea of it! Han uses the word in ESB.

But jmoul is right; it's not productive to drag this out. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.