Wolverine vs 300 spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Batman-Prime
He kills some before they realise that his claws cut through everything and can't be blocked. Then he dies, multiple times.

pym-ftw
James wins

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He kills some before they realise that his claws cut through everything and can't be blocked. Then he dies, multiple times.

I agree.

I think he kills roughly 20 before they change tactics and go in for the kill. They would figure out the HF eventually and resort to binding him spread eagle where he couldn't escape.

ThereIsHope
I think he would kill them all.

KingD19
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I agree.

I think he kills roughly 20 before they change tactics and go in for the kill. They would figure out the HF eventually and resort to binding him spread eagle where he couldn't escape.

Binding him with what?

And Logan has used the speedblitz(to the point where people can't see him) more than enough times to warrant it against the Spartans. It might take a bit, but he's more than they can handle and he'll win more times than he won't.

Rao Kal El
Xerxes tries to seduce him.

But Logan wins, IMO

StyleTime
Wolverine would utterly stomp the shit out of 300 Spartans.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by KingD19
Binding him with what?

And Logan has used the speedblitz(to the point where people can't see him) more than enough times to warrant it against the Spartans. It might take a bit, but he's more than they can handle and he'll win more times than he won't.

If they succeed in incapacitating him for a time, binding a person that does NOT have super strength with strong rope spread eagle isn't much of a stretch.

StyleTime
They won't be able to bind or incapacitate him though.

wildernesss
cool idea for a thread.

logan wins do to the aforementioned speed blitz. logan was recently
depicted as being too fast for hand ninjas to even see or react to. and what could they bind him with that would hold him? were talking about a guy who tanked a car running into him to no ill effect. but the car was damaged.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by wildernesss
cool idea for a thread.

logan wins do to the aforementioned speed blitz. logan was recently
depicted as being too fast for hand ninjas to even see or react to. and what could they bind him with that would hold him? were talking about a guy who tanked a car running into him to no ill effect. but the car was damaged.

Problem is, like some other characters, Logan is way too inconsistent.

One mag has him getting KO'd by a deer kick. Daredevil incapping him with a throat punch (yes I know temporarily, but it still worked).

Next mag has the car incident you speak of.

Typical Wolverine could be incapped by a legion of skilled swordsmen.

StiltmanFTW
C-Grundy laughing out loud

Wolverine does have super strength.

He didn't get KO'd by that deer. You'd know that if you read that comic.

And other times katanas to the neck and throat didn't do the trick. Those are his regular showings.

KingD19
When he was going after Nitro, a guy with an adamantium buzzsaw sliced through his neck and down to the bone. According to the guy Logan's head was pretty much attached by thread at that point. And he was still going after they let.

Spartan's lose.

Sin I AM
isnt he currently depowered

300 ftw

wildernesss
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
If they succeed in incapacitating him for a time, binding a person that does NOT have super strength with strong rope spread eagle isn't much of a stretch.

http://imageshack.us/a/img352/3570/fail10rc1.jpg

strong rope binding logan = fail

pym-ftw
I don't think Logan is depowered Scott, Emma, & Eric are though...

KingD19
Scott, Emma, Magneto, Colossus, and Magik have had their powers altered by the Phoenix energies. Magneto from simply being so close and helping them.

But they still have their powers. It's just they're fluctuating and out of control.

Logan was never depowered, but he did lose his deal with Azrael The Angel of Death.

SevenShackles
I would think Wolverine would slaughter them. He is a skilled fighter with unbreakable knives/bones. Hasn't he killed just about if not more hand ninja? (and various other groups of high volumes)

haha he'll slash through them like they were grass. there's not even a need to bring up his speed

that time daredevil crushed his throat was a once in a lifetime low by garth ennis. in the same story he took an rpg to the stomach and was still talking and moving as a skeleton from the chest down while regrowing all his internal organs.

they aint koing him either.

FrothByte
Wolverine will probably kill about 100 or so spartans before the rest overpower him and pin him to the ground spread eagled. Then they stab him repeatedly and knock him out probably. The spartans will need to tie him up spread-eagled though, otherwise he'll wake up later on and kill the remaining spartans.

fodder is fodder

logan wrecks them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.