The Wolf Pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Day of tobogganing almost ends in tragedy as wolves stalk children.In the dusky northern light three days before Christmas, Three Fort Nelson families came dangerously close to 4 hungry wolves, until the family dogs, Zues, Thor, Brandy and Oscar narrowly averted disaster.The wolves appeared quietly at about 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 22, as darkness was creeping in on the winter wonderland 100 kilometres east of Fort Nelson, where the families were tobogganing.About 30 metres away, a sleighful of three children -- one aged four and the others aged three -- were being happily towed along the base of a hill by an all-terrain vehicle.

Father Kyle Keays was oblivious to the danger until he suddenly heard his wife's shriek from the top of the hill. Zues, their Rottweiler,, had broken from the grasp of Keays' wife and was bounding down the hill toward the wolves, who were moving in toward the children."I looked back and saw my dog heading to intercept the lead wolf -- there were 4 of them. Seconds later our 3 other dogs were there with zues in a standoff with the 4 wolves..As soon as Zues got loosr and seen him heading for the Wolve pack I quickly went and un chained the others.. Thor a 3year Boxer, Brandy a 4year old Pit Bull and Oscar a 5year Pit Bull/Boxer Mix... Along with Zues a 5year Rott

They were heading towards the kids as the dogs came in," ...Being too far from the cabin for Keays to head to his nearby work camp to grab a rifle."The wolves were definitely not afraid,"...

As they stand off.. who wins?

The 4 Dogs

Zues a pure Rott
Thor a pure Boxer
Bandy a pure Pitt Bull
Oscar a mix Pitt Bull/Boxer

Vs

The Wolf pack

D-Block
Could go either way. My 5 year pit bull fought a wolf to a standstill until the wolf ran off and my dog was on a chain. Dogs are serious when protecting family.

pym-ftw
Kevin Nash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.