John McClane vs Mary Poppins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Amateur counterterrorist and Justin Long's favorite sex slave John McClane takes a day off cheapshotting Ethiopian children, to face down in a gritty confrontation with Scary Mary Poppins for a good old KMC dust up.

Both meet on the streets of London.

Who do you think wins....?

juggerman
no

Sadako of Girth
Cheap shotting ethopian children? lol

Another massive indicator of your angry, torn up butthurt!!!! LOLOLOLOL McClane drives a horse and carriage up her ass killing her in the explosion..

Robtard
Pretty sure Bauer's the one who's been to Africa.

focus4chumps
i believe lestov has reached the point where he needs to cry himself to sleep at night.

focus4chumps
anyway poppins wins imho. but magic is a gay hack to fight mcclane with. may as well have goku vs mcclane or doc manhattan vs mcclane. (in case the OP needs fresh ideas for new butthurt spite treads)

Sadako of Girth
McClane destroys her H2H...
One left hook *BAM*. Thread over.

Or shoots her in the face...no shields demonstrated to repell the round..

Robtard
Lestov's just copying ideas from old Sadako threads or outright duping them. eg McClane Vs Jones

juggerman
Originally posted by focus4chumps
anyway poppins wins imho. but magic is a gay hack to fight mcclane with. may as well have goku vs mcclane or doc manhattan vs mcclane. (in case the OP needs fresh ideas for new butthurt spite treads)

It'll happen

Sadako of Girth
Exactly.

No originality or thought whatsover in their posts...just rip off, after pale and butthurt rip off.

the ninjak
As Miss Poppin's champion I respectfully speak on behalf of Miss Poppins.

"You need a spoon full of sugar Lestov. Because a spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go round your butthole."

Impediment
John Bursts into song:

Just a spoonful of 9mm helps the medicine go down.

Lestov16
Why is Saddie's thread acceptable, but mine isn't?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Why is Saddie's thread acceptable, but mine isn't? Your threads expose his hypocrisy. Most biased posters switch tactics thread to thread like rob and saddie. They go for who they like more.

Lestov16
I find it so funny that the same people who support Saddie's butthurt thread despise mine despite it being the same topic. You really see the bias of not only Saddie, but the MVF board in general.

Sadako of Girth
It might be because mine was original, and lacking in butthurt...

Oh and the outcome was believable, based on all screenfeats...
Whereas yours was just a kneejerk butthurt troll reaction out of rage and tears...

Im not biaes at all.

You, someone who claims that DH5 feats definitely couldn't trump anyone DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FILM indicates the massive, unprecedented butthurt meter reading that we are all getting is accurate. So do yourself a favour and don't try to use the word bias here. smokin'

Robtard
I find it so funny that the same people who support Saddie's butthurt thread despise mine despite it being the same topic. You really see the bias of not only Saddie, but the MVF board in general.

http://www.biblebelievers.com/foxes/martyr.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
It might be because mine was original, and lacking in butthurt...

Oh and the outcome was believable, based on all screenfeats...
Whereas yours was just a kneejerk butthurt troll reaction out of rage and tears...

Im not biaes at all.

You, someone who claims that DH5 feats definitely couldn't trump anyone DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FILM indicates the massive, unprecedented butthurt meter reading that we are all getting is accurate. So do yourself a favour and don't try to use the word bias here. smokin' Relax. Dude, it's just a versus thread.

Lestov16
"lacking in butthurt" laughing because it's not like you started off the thread calling Zan a wuss, butthurt boy laughing out loud

Are you saying McClane wins here? All your talk about how Mary is a near-omnipotent God, yet McClane is going to somehow manage to beat her? laughing You've flipped your gourd, kid

Sadako of Girth
Liz, you just made like 3 butthurt pointless copycat threads today out of sheer anal agony and tears, along with your trademark rage.

Yeah he shoots her. He has expert quick draw/marksman feats..
Shame Van Zan hasn't..

And Im wayyy more relaxed than you Quanchi.... smile

Lestov16
McClane only gets his fists. Van didn't get any weapons when he faced her.

the ninjak
Heck Poppins and McClane would probably sex it up considering how she wouldn't put out to Van Dyke. laughing

Oh I gots da goods.

Lestov16
We're talking Scary Mary here. Only thing she wants to put out is McClane's heart out of his chest.

the ninjak
We're talking Scary Mary here. Only thing she wants to put out is McClane's heart out of his chest.

Gotta admit that was pretty good. smile

BruceSkywalker
McClane one shots Mary Poppins and she runs away crying knowing you cannot kill the man

Sadako of Girth
Yep 'Poppins' her in the cakehole.

FrothByte
Poppins dances around McClane, sings a song, then makes a unicorn pop out of a painting to skewer McClane.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Mcclane seems impervious to impalement, stabby wounds/gunshots... And anyways, she may be too busy being unconscious for there to be a unicorn assault: BUT there may be birds doing dancing around her head.....tweeting and chirping as they orbit.

Scarlet Fox
McClane hits her with a Vehicle which ends up falling down an Elevator Shaft. /Thread

FrothByte
LOL Mcclane seems impervious to impalement, stabby wounds/gunshots... And anyways, she may be too busy being unconscious for there to be a unicorn assault: BUT there may be birds doing dancing around her head.....tweeting and chirping as they orbit.

Poppins is a reality-altering being. She deals with McClane as easily as she deals with Van Zan, Frank Martin, or any other non-superpowered human. She belongs in the same category as beings like The Mask or Bugs Bunny.

I think you're confusing McClane with Wolverine. Impervious to impalement and wounds? Stupidest thing I heard yet. McClane may be hard to knock out but he certainly feels pain.

Scarlet Fox
McClane isnt HARD to knock out.. He is IMPOSSIBLE to knock out. >=D

And Poppins might be able to alter reality but if you hit her with a ****ing car she still dies.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
McClane isnt HARD to knock out.. He is IMPOSSIBLE to knock out. >=D

And Poppins might be able to alter reality but if you hit her with a ****ing car she still dies.

Apparently this is a h2h fight, no cars involved. Besides, how do you know Poppins can be killed? If we use your argument wherein McClane was never shown to be knocked out therefor you conclude he's impossible to knock out... then with the same argument we can say Poppins is impossible to kill since we've never seen her get killed.

Scarlet Fox
We have seen McClane get ****ed up enough to knock out a normal person yet he still is up and gunning. That is the reasoning to why. Mary Poppins just sings and dances but she is still human.

In anycase you jsut sealed it.

H2H. No Magic. Cars. Guns.

McClane wins.

Robtard
McClane wouldn't kill a threat-less woman and considering Mary Poppins is attractive (late 20's Julie Andrews), he'd probably just invite her out to dinner and conversation.

FrothByte
We have seen McClane get ****ed up enough to knock out a normal person yet he still is up and gunning. That is the reasoning to why. Mary Poppins just sings and dances but she is still human.

H2H. No Magic. Cars. Guns.

McClane wins.

We've seen Mary Poppins drop down a chimney without injuring her legs, and we've seen her jump back up through the chimney.

H2H, no weapons, no accessories. Poppins doesn't need a wand to perform magic, she only uses her hands, or thought. Therefore, still valid in h2h unless the thread starter specifically says that magic is forbidden.

focus4chumps
using magic and/or superpowers against mcclain is obvious gheyspiteful. may as well send the hulk after him. what butthurt.

FrothByte
using magic and/or superpowers against mcclain is obvious gheyspiteful. may as well send the hulk after him. what butthurt.

Well I agree, this thread is especially lopsided since Poppins is a magical character. But all the more reason why I can't understand how others are seriously giving McClane the victory.

focus4chumps
its called "taking a piss" i believe the kids call it.

they also put bambi over van zan.

Lestov16

No Magic

I never said that. My word were specific. "McClane gets only his fists." I didn't say jack shit about Mary.

These are the same conditions of Sadako's thread. You are taking are a taking a piss with your spite threads. I am conducting an experiment to test your logical reasoning.

Lestov16
i believe lestov has reached the point where he needs to cry himself to sleep at night.

Is that page 17 of your butthurt woodchipper thread? What a hypocrite. At least this thread has a point involving you, rather than your 17 page atrocity made out of pure butthurt hatred for a fictional character.

Sadako of Girth
At least this thread has a point involving you, rather than your 17 page atrocity made out of pure butthurt hatred for a fictional character.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=555806&pagenumber=63#post14209947

As opposed to a 62 page atrocity made of out of pure butthurt hatered for a fictional character, eh?

(Ignoring the 3 fail-o-revenge butthurt-threads you created just today, dear uberprolific ragetearcrier...)

Robtard
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=555806&pagenumber=63#post14209947

Or a 62 page one that backfires upon it's creator, eh Lizzie?

To be fair to the little princess, it's 'only' been 30 pages since he necroed the thread and did a 180* out of colonic crampings.

Sadako of Girth
Well thats alright then.... shifty

focus4chumps
Is that page 17 of your butthurt woodchipper thread? What a hypocrite. At least this thread has a point involving you, rather than your 17 page atrocity made out of pure butthurt hatred for a fictional character.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/445/untitled.jpeg

Robtard
Wait, I was wrong, it's ONLY been 29 pages of his 180* dance. Wouldn't want it to be stated I didn't admit when I was wrong.

Sadako of Girth
wink

Lestov16

As opposed to a 62 page atrocity made of out of pure butthurt hatered for a fictional character, eh?

That's a legit thread between two closely skilled combatants, with Van Zan edging him out because he has better H2H feats than McClane. That thread isn't near butthurt. And I have a right to go back and correct my mistake because I don't like being wrong when stating facts because I don't like spreading disinformation. My view is that if a unbiased eye looks at the thread to base judgement, they deserve the truth rather than some biased crap that you spew all the time regarding McClane. If Van Zan wins he deserves to be stated so.

Sadako of Girth
That's a legit thread between one skilled combatant, with Van Zan packing his pants and suiciding again out because he has pretty much no H2H feats especially compared to McClane. That thread isn't near butthurt. Its PURE UNADULTERATED butthurt. And I have a right to go back and correct my mistake because I don't like being wrong, but never do when spreading disinformation. My view is that if a unbiased eye looks at the thread to base judgement, they deserve lies like that biased crap I spew all the time regarding McClane. If Van Zan wins he deserves to be stated so, but he doesnt so I have to lie the whole time and cry my salty tears or rage and imitating people all the time, like you, my hero Sadako.

Ah right that makes sense. Thanks.

focus4chumps
That's a legit thread between two closely skilled combatants, with Van Zan edging him out because he has better H2H feats than McClane. That thread isn't near butthurt. And I have a right to go back and correct my mistake because I don't like being wrong when stating facts because I don't like spreading disinformation. My view is that if a unbiased eye looks at the thread to base judgement, they deserve the truth rather than some biased crap that you spew all the time regarding McClane. If Van Zan wins he deserves to be stated so.

Dlv3jyvfw04

Lestov16
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/445/untitled.jpeg

McClane's sidekick for DH6. The villains will be attempting to poison all the Dorito Loco Tacos in the country, killing millions. It will be up to John "Can only cheapshot people smaller and slower than me" McClane and his always needed sidekick (because he went sidekickless in DH1 only (and even that's arguable considering Al saved his ass; matter of fact now thinking about it...

Holy Shit!

McClane wasn't the hero! He was the phucking catalyst of Hans's plan. It was his dumbass who alerted Al, who alerted the cops, who alerted the FBI, who aided Hans's plan. If McClane had just done the job himself without involving Al, Hans wouldn't have even been able to get into the vault. So really him killing Hans was just him correcting his own dumbass mistake, since involving Al was utterly pointless in since he had to do everything himself anyway, and thus all it really did was help Hans out immensely.

Also should be noted that if it wasn't for Argyle, not McClane, Theo would have gotten away with the goods and thus Again, McClane would have failed. So wow, McClane didn't even win DH1. laughing ))

,Fatty "focus4chumps" McLardass, his long lost son, to stop the terrorists from making Taco Bell's Fourth Meal their last....

focus4chumps
McClane's sidekick for DH6. The villains will be attempting to poison all the Dorito Loco Tacos in the country, killing millions. It will be up to John "Can only cheapshot people smaller and slower than me" McClane and his always needed sidekick (because he went sidekickless in DH1 only (and even that's arguable considering Al saved his ass; matter of fact now thinking about it...

Holy Shit!

McClane wasn't the hero! He was the phucking catalyst of Hans's plan. It was his dumbass who alerted Al, who alerted the cops, who alerted the FBI, who aided Hans's plan. If McClane had just done the job himself without involving Al, Hans wouldn't have even been able to get into the vault. So really him killing Hans was just him correcting his own dumbass mistake, since involving Al was utterly pointless in since he had to do everything himself anyway, and thus all it really did was help Hans out immensely.

Also should be noted that if it wasn't for Argyle, not McClane, Theo would have gotten away with the goods and thus Again, McClane would have failed. So wow, McClane didn't even win DH1. laughing )

,Fatty "focus4chumps" McLardass, his long lost son, to stop the terrorists from making Taco Bell's Fourth Meal their last....

wow man laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox

Holy Shit!

Also should be noted that if it wasn't for Argyle, not McClane, Theo would have gotten away with the goods and thus Again, McClane would have failed. So wow, McClane didn't even win DH1. laughing ))

For one it was always the plan for the cops to show up even without McClanes help. They just came a little early as it was stated in the movie. also the buildign was surrounded by cops. Where was Arglye going to go?

Lestov16
Sorry the post would have been short, but the realization of McClane's idiocy in DH1 shocked me so much I had to document it on the spot.

Sadako of Girth
More dumbdumb talk. If McClane wasn't there neither Argyle or the cops would have been there.

You've merely documented previously unexplored depths of tears, rage and butthurt.

Thanks for sharing.

Scarlet Fox
Arglye would not of been there, true, But the cops would have been there, definatly. It was in Hans plan to get the cops there. That was how he was going to get the last door to open. he said so hismelf.

Sadako of Girth
No that was the FBI cutting the power. And McClane of course was a cop he didnt expect. The body out the window and the calling of the LAPD cops earlier than expected were unplanned by Hans.

Accounted for, sure...he was a smart cookie, but unplanned.

He sure couldn't deal with McClane though.

Lestov16
For one it was always the plan for the cops to show up even without McClanes help. They just came a little early as it was stated in the movie. also the buildign was surrounded by cops. Where was Arglye going to go?

McClane could have done his McClaneness to the baddies and cleared the building via attrition before it even reached that stage. Hans's forces would have been so devastated that by time he called the cops he'd be begging him to save him from the freed hostages who wish to rip off his face.

One thing I won't dispute about McClane is his accuracy. If he can go through a shitload of pain and pull off three perfect shots in a second like John Wayne (the entire point of "Yippee-ki-yay, motherphucker"wink then if he just killed the baddies, collected their ammo, lured and cleared (which is pretty much exactly what he did) without trying to get to Al, they wouldn't have gotten him with the glass and he could have gone through them like Steven Seagal.

The point is he made a mistake calling Al because he helped them, since he could have just picked them off without them having to even reach that stage of the plan, and it ended up weakening McClane anyway, so it was pointless to even try.

Point is McClane didn't catch Theo. Argyle being in the right place at the right time did. What if he was parked on a completely different floor? Did McClane strategically place Argyle there?

Sadako of Girth
Argyle was there because of McClane.

Ergo you have no point.

Lestov16
No that was the FBI cutting the power. And McClane of course was a cop he didnt expect. The body out the window and the calling of the LAPD cops earlier than expected were unplanned by Hans.

Accounted for, sure...he was a smart cookie, but unplanned.

Exactly. That stage wasn't supposed to occur until later. McClane only sped up the time until the cops, and thus FBI, showed up, and thus gave Hans a quicker grab at the vault than he would have originally had.

And again, if McClane just picked them off via attrition, Hans wouldn't have even gotten to that stage. Only reason McClane was slowed down was because of the glass, and that wouldn't have happened if not not for going for Al.

He sure couldn't deal with McClane though.

Considering he hires chumps who steal candy bars and can't conduct simple patdowns, I'm surprised he didn't stumble out of a window.

Sadako of Girth
In to a dragon's mouth?

They both had guns pointed at him.
They thought they had it covered.
Enter the clever psychological plan of McClane's to disarm via being funny and pulling a duct taped Beretta with only two shots left out from his shoulder blades and...well we know the rest.

Lestov16
Argyle was there because of McClane.

Ergo you have no point.

He was at that exact location in the parking structure because of McClane? McClane told him to park at that exact spot? Bull. Theo only got caught because of Argyle, who only got caught because of blind luck. McClane had nothing to do with it and had it just been him, Theo would have gotten away. McClane didn't win DH1, or DH3, or DH4. Can't wait to see DH5 and the massive villain PIS so I can call you out on the bullshit that you're wanking.

Sadako of Girth
Yep. He was in the garage. Theo went into the garage to get the ambulance out of the truck, Argylle spotted him and went in for the finish.

Your angrily crying and strawmanning again.
And your current 'strategy' makes you a laughing stock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.